Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Z01JFCL7VRM.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, just 8 people.... nothing to see here. :Crazy:

In a world of 7+ billion you lose your mind over that? Really? Then you're a soft pair of weak ass testicles.

And you never have shown on which platforms those comments were made. Probably because you can't.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These "community standards" are laughable and are written by jews.

Would he have been banned for attacking White people? Fuck no, quite the opposite in fact, you libtards would have applauded him, but because he's done the unthinkable and attacked zie chosen ones, it's literally the end of the world....

You idiots regard the truth as "bigotry" if it is critical of gays, jews or ethnic minorities.

Facts are facts, fuck your woke Cultural Marxist nonsense and appeasement of jewish supremacy.

In Australia it's open season on Christians.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For what reason and how many people?
Christians are opposed to trans and homosexual lifestyles as are all religions actually but its only soft target Christians they attack not Muslims or Jews and I am sure you can google that but I am off to sleep now. Or you can wait for me to get on my PC tomorrow and I'll rustle up links then.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a 'mentally imbalanced spook' is how i heard him described last night lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
In a world of 7+ billion you lose your mind over that? Really? Then you're a soft pair of weak ass testicles.

And you never have shown on which platforms those comments were made. Probably because you can't.

As stated countless times in the past by numerous different people, you are a complete and utter moron.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Religious affiliation during the Nazi regime:

"A census in May 1939, six years into the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and after the annexation of mostly
Austria and mostly Catholic
into Germany, indicates
that 54% of the population considered itself Protestant, 40% considered itself Catholic, 3.5% self-identified as
(lit. "believing in God"),
and 1.5% as "atheist""

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They were shit on long before...what's your explanation for that?
the struggle made them strong for the day he would send his son...

and the they blew it, went from 'chosen' 2 the 'forsaken'

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even one of the founders of Wiki admitted that it isn't a reliable source of information concerning politics and certain historical events, due to heavy leftist bias.
r u christian?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's not a meaningful response. It's a stupid one, btw.
You initially claimed that it was only "8 people" who held anti-white views, implying that it was an uncommon belief among jews. I proved otherwise by posting more evidence of jewish anti-white racism.

So then you changed your response to "Hurr durrrr 7 billion humans on the planet and you're angry about this?"

WTF kind of argument is that?

I support my argument by providing numerous examples of jewish hatred of whites and all you offer in return is that mindless nonsense?

It's you who takes the cake (no pun intended) when it comes "meaningful responses" and your complete inability to provide any.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You initially claimed that it was only "8 people" who held anti-white views, implying that it was an uncommon belief among jews. I proved otherwise by posting more evidence of jewish anti-white racism.

So then you changed your response to "Hurr durrrr 7 billion humans on the planet and you're angry about this?"

WTF kind of argument is that?

I support my argument by providing numerous examples of jewish hatred of whites and all you offer in return is that mindless nonsense?

It's you who takes the cake (no pun intended) when it comes "meaningful responses" and your complete inability to provide any.

Because the numbers that you've provided still fall within what is called "anecdotal evidence".

Anecdotal evidence is evidence based only on personal observation, collected in a casual or non-systematic manner.

It's fairly meaningless. It doesn't tell us about what most people think. It's what some people think. From what you've provided, it is a small group of people.

And a fair number of Jews are white.