Kanye got banned from twitter...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jews are not "white".

"Anecdotal evidence"? Give me a fucking break....

Basically you're dimissing the information because it defies what the MSM says and goes against the official narrative.

You leftists are the biggest bootlickers for the establishment in existence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jews are not "white".

"Anecdotal evidence"? Give me a fucking break....

Basically you're dimissing the information because it defies what the MSM says and goes against the official narrative.

You leftists are the biggest bootlickers for the establishment in existence.

No, because a few cases here and there doesn't define an entire group of people. Do Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack the Ripper, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, BTK killer personify all white males?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you believe that jews were kicked out of 109 countries over the centuries due to no fault of their own?

I think they've been kicked out of many countries because they were strangers with their own culture among other cultures and humans are tribal.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, because a few cases here and there doesn't define an entire group of people. Do Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack the Ripper, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, BTK killer personify all white males?
How is it "just a few cases" when the US fucking government aka the (jewish) Biden administration promotes woke policies like Critical Race Theory? So does the (jewish) MSM, so does (jewish) academia, so does (jewish) Hollywood...

How many more examples do you require before you realise it isn't just "anecdotal evidence"? 100? 1000?

You're being willfully ignorant at this point and choosing to ignore reality.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think they've been kicked out of many countries because they were strangers with their own culture among other cultures and humans are tribal.
You didn't answer the question.

Do you think that their actions and behaviour may have been a contributing factor towards the expulsions or was it just mindless "anti-semitism" like they hilariously claim?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How is it "just a few cases" when the US fucking government aka the (jewish) Biden administration promotes woke policies like Critical Race Theory? So does the (jewish) MSM, so does (jewish) academia, so does (jewish) Hollywood...

How many more examples do you require before you realise it isn't just "anecdotal evidence"? 100? 1000?

You're being willfully ignorant at this point and choosing to ignore reality.

*sigh*

It's too bad that an accurate accounting of history is so personally threatening to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You didn't answer the question.

Do you think that their actions and behaviour may have been a contributing factor towards the expulsions or was it just mindless "anti-semitism" like they hilariously claim?

Yes, I did. You didn't understand the answer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you don't feel comfortable to elaborate? Predictable.

What behavior? Minority populations suffer all over the planet. Kurds, Armenians, Roma, Bangladeshis, Uyghurs in China, Filipinos in Qatar...people are fucked up to minority groups within their borders.

You're just not a very educated man to understand how humans behave, obviously. Now, go get yourself an education and then rejoin adults in coversation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
*sigh*

It's too bad that an accurate accounting of history is so personally threatening to you.
"Accurate accounting of history", that's a fucking laugh.

Funny how you don't hear about the jewish role in the slave trade and only whitey is blamed.

It's amazing what you discover when you do a little research of your own;

jwslvs.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Accurate accounting of history", that's a fucking laugh.

Funny how you don't hear about the jewish role in the slave trade and only whitey is blamed.

It's amazing what you discover when you do a little research of your own;

jwslvs.jpg

That's because Jews are white. So, they are included in the historical account as whites. However, the people that brought slaves to the "New" World, were mostly Christian whites.

Those are facts that you cannot deny. Well, you can, but you don't mind being wrong. You revel in your ignorance.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, the religion topic bores me. There may well be an afterlife, I'm not a complete non-believer, I just don't know what to think.
u will see them again, all the good ppl and our pets too

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What behavior? Minority populations suffer all over the planet. Kurds, Armenians, Roma, Bangladeshis, Uyghurs in China, Filipinos in Qatar...people are fucked up to minority groups within their borders.

You're just not a very educated man to understand how humans behave, obviously. Now, go get yourself an education and then rejoin adults in coversation.
Don't fucking patronise me, you subhuman glutton. The absolute cheek and sheer lack of self-awareness for an individual like you to imply that I'm the stupid, misinformed one, when all you do is regurgitate jewish propaganda that your impressionable, ghetto-dwelling, low IQ ass has been indoctrinated with.

So just to summarise, you basically believe that the jews were kicked out from various countries 109 times due to no fault of their own....

Unbelievable.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's because Jews are white. So, they are included in the historical account as whites. However, the people that brought slaves to the "New" World, were mostly Christian whites.

Those are facts that you cannot deny. Well, you can, but you don't mind being wrong. You revel in your ignorance.
Jews are not White you fucking moron.

Try asking a few....

Jews are never included in the slavery guilt trip and you know it.