The Kanye got barred from Twitter thread...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems to me that BF is the Sodom and Gomorrah of these common forums some of us inhabit. Though the sin, in our case, is banality and dreariness. It is the same awful offal day in and out.

The bigger sin though, might be that some of us know it is this awful and while hoping to walk away we turned back and have been turned to stone. Intractably lodged, only our eyes blinking fruitlessly in an attempt to see something new, interesting, maybe even moving.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It seems to me that BF is the Sodom and Gomorrah of these common forums some of us inhabit. Though the sin, in our case, is banality and dreariness. It is the same awful offal day in and out.

The bigger sin though, might be that some of us know it is this awful and while hoping to walk away we turned back and have been turned to stone. Intractably lodged, only our eyes blinking fruitlessly in an attempt to see something new, interesting, maybe even moving.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Scotty is complaining about finding shit in the toilet but can't figure out why...well, the toilet is designed to receive shit.

Is he even aware of where he is posting these days? Does he believe he has wandered into the Smithsonian and is surprised to find it filled with moronic buffoons scrawling on the walls with their own feces?

Scotty, poor guy...are you really that dim and delusory...If you want to engage with intelligent adults, try posting somewhere other than an obscure troll forum with a membership of mental midgets.

Doth bray like a jackass too much.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Scotty is complaining about finding shit in the toilet but can't figure out why...well, the toilet is designed to receive shit.

Is he even aware of where he is posting these days? Does he believe he has wandered into the Smithsonian and is surprised to find it filled with moronic buffoons scrawling on the walls with their own feces?

Scotty, poor guy...are you really that dim and delusory...If you want to engage with intelligent adults, try posting somewhere other than an obscure troll forum with a membership of mental midgets.

You do make some interesting points about the nature of the forum these days. Was it always like this?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do make some interesting points about the nature of the forum these days. Was it always like this?

All of the good times and friends happened before Brawl Hall was created, so you missed the good stuff...sorry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All of the good times and friends happened before Brawl Hall was created, so you missed the good stuff...sorry.

Apparently.

My early experience was dealing with several douchebags, of both genders, whose sole mission was to dox and harass those who posted words that upset them.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I haven't been around the same people you have for 15 years. If "Aylana", in fact, has been making this point for 15 years...then Aylana ought to be embarrassed.

Who sits in an outhouse for 15 years complaining about the stench?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Unfortunately, you are a mental wreck pontificating about not finding value on a stupid troll forum and claiming to be smarter than everyone else while being too stupid to post on anything other than a troll forum. Perhaps I should start calling you Napoleon now because your mental illness will have you claiming to be him before long.

Also...I'm terrified of what I'm going to hear on each of your increasingly strange and confused vocaroos...what recourse do I have if I suddenly hear you start grunting and then what sounds like a lighter being forced up your anus...what if I hear something that horrifying? I can't unhear that...and therapy costs money.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Unfortunately, you are a mental wreck pontificating about not finding value on a stupid troll forum and claiming to be smarter than everyone else while being too stupid to post on anything other than a troll forum. Perhaps I should start calling you Napoleon now because your mental illness will have you claiming to be him before long.

Also...I'm terrified of what I'm going to hear on each of your increasingly strange and confused vocaroos...what recourse do I have if I suddenly hear you start grunting and then what sounds like a lighter being forced up your anus...what if I hear something that horrifying? I can't unhear that...and therapy costs money.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Being an elitist twat is a poor substitute for an actual personality.

Just sayin'.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wanna know the Steve from Sweden tale...is this another bad troll attempt...ugh how boring.

Will I have to call in the business lawyers and file a cease and desist order and issue threats of civil and legal action to deal with this latest forum drama?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being an elitist twat is a poor substitute for an actual personality.

Just sayin'.

I can't help but feel superior to everyone here...sorry.

Besides, I bleed out my true personality way too much at my main website...it is a better and more welcoming place to share such things as child hood trauma, loss, Yuri's secret...serious stuff. I honestly can't be very serious in a place like this considering none of these people are even my Facebook friends.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I wanna know the Steve from Sweden tale...is this another bad troll attempt...ugh how boring.

Will I have to call in the business lawyers and file a cease and desist order and issue threats of civil and legal action to deal with this latest forum drama?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Besides, I bleed out my true personality way too much at my main website...it is a better and more welcoming place to share such things as child hood trauma, loss, Yuri's secret...serious stuff. I honestly can't be very serious in a place like this considering none of these people are even my Facebook friends.

Are you the person that claims they went to Oxford?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I don't mind you feeling that or any other way.
I was making the observation that when you poast so many YAS's that it becomes your entire repertoire then maybe, just maybe, you suck too.

I guess we all deserve each other, eh wot?

I'm not asking you to be serious. I merely posited for your consideration the possibility that you're becoming a broken fucking record.

Be silly.
Be weird.
Be mysterious.
Be inscrutable.
Be anything you want aside from serious...

...just please stop being repetitious.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't mind you feeling that or any other way.
I was making the observation that when you poast so many YAS's that it becomes your entire repertoire then maybe, just maybe, you suck too.

I guess we all deserve each other, eh wot?

I'm not asking you to be serious. I merely posited for your consideration the possibility that you're becoming a broken fucking record.

Be silly.
Be weird.
Be mysterious.
Be inscrutable.
Be anything you want aside from serious...

...just please stop being repetitious.

Let me give it a go...nope, nothing here provides motivation to do anything but let my pet monkeys bang on my keyboard until a readable post develops and then I hit send.

Oh wait a minute I have some content fit for Meltdown...you ready?

The Jews <wink wink>......the Jews.

I heard Lily is fat, she is really fat.

Gary, are you a fatherfucker?

Goody goody, this ought to make me poster of the month for October.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let me give it a go...nope, nothing here provides motivation to do anything but let my pet monkeys bang on my keyboard until a readable post develops and then I hit send.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Nevermind.
I think I liked you better when you *weren't* trying.
:OhGawd:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm assuming this was directed at Uncle Dilf, and I agree he can do better than scat pictures...he appears to know a lot about vintage action figures and wrestling, and he could probably start some good threads on those topics.

Ask not what your troll forum can do for you – ask what you can do for your troll forum.

I am here mainly for the schadenfreude...and to get Scotty to devote so much time talking to me through Vocaroo that his wife becomes enraged and begins screaming in the background for him to stop making these bloody Vocaroos and bring her a Snicker bar.

Oh, and to hear all the weird speculation of who this Proxy/Steve from Sweden person is supposed to be according to Blandscape, especially his latest theory that I am the destroyer of forum worlds and eater of souls...it's hilarious.