Kanye got banned from twitter...

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
0ed885f025baf2a84a3970ee62231118e4dae17aaab4a4301cd6e59f89e53f9a_1.jpg

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
who? what do you mean? HE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS.
I dance to his Devil in a New Dress and black guys tip out lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
who? what do you mean? HE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS.
I dance to his Devil in a New Dress and black guys tip out lol

We have quite a few race "trolls" here. They claim it's a troll, but deep down they hate blacks and other minorities. But don't let that run you off.

He's not bad-looking, but I think Idris Elba is very hot myself.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^ :Crazy:

I'm sorry my very existence triggers you. Well, no actually I'm not sorry.

Aww, how kind of you... your kindness is your weakness.

I can tell you were brought up roughly... was it on a reservation?

When was the first time you came into contact with an electrical alliance?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO @ all this banter over Kayne West.

He just won’t stop either. The man needs a psych evaluation in a padded room and a straight jacket at this pintZ. He is now claiming that his mother was sacrificed over her botched plastic surgery procedure. Mind you, she was old as fuck and refused to stay in a hospital, which is a luxury her celebrity son could have afforded.

He always plays the religious card to his advantage like any opportunistic egomaniac would. The man thought he was Jesus a couple of years ago and now he is antisemitic? How is that even possible when Jesus was born a jew?

It’s a publicity stunt fueled by a rapid cycling manic episode stemming from his untreated and prolonged bipolar disorder.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
We have quite a few race "trolls" here. They claim it's a troll, but deep down they hate blacks and other minorities. But don't let that run you off.

He's not bad-looking, but I think Idris Elba is very hot myself.
I've never once claimed it's a troll... white women who fuck niggers deserve the rope.

Something tells me Big Becks is on the larger side like you, if she's fond of the dark meatball. Lulz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s a publicity stunt fueled by a rapid cycling manic episode stemming from his untreated and prolonged bipolar disorder.
Did you let out a rancid baff from your loose cornhole after that mind numbing epiphany? Jesus Christ Karen…lay off the pharmaceuticals…the Jew will only exploit your mind more and moaaaaaar!

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t know much about him, not my kind of music , but it seems to me that anyone who thinks or speaks outside of these little woke boxes we all are supposed to be squeezed into, they get cancelled, as far as I can see he’s telling the truth, Jews do own the movie industry and the music industry. All the deals he had are cancelling him cos they’re scared they will get cancelled themselves, JFC seems like no ones got a fucking backbone anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're moving the goal posts. The conversation is about the religious affiliation of the people under the Nazi regime.

You've been moving the goal posts.

You were directly asked exactly what Kanye said that makes you call him a bigot.

You danced around it. Probably because you have no idea what he said.

You claimed that people shitting on white people on twitter also get banned. Scouse showed you that your claim was false....and yo uh immediately changed the point and accused him of "losing his mind over that" when that isnt what was happening. YOU made a claim. He showed you that you are wrong.

And now the convo is changed again before the first few points were danced around.

People either need to not bother trying to have discussions with you or hold your ass to the point and just repeat it until you answer it. You are manipulative as fuck.

And if you read anything about nazis and Hitler you would know he hated all organized religion and he used and exploited the church to gain power. Unless you wanna double down on that wrong and pretend Hitler worshipped a JEW. Because Yeshua walked this earth a Jew.

You know that, right? Or do you think Christianity is some white American thing like all the woke retards think?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
You've been moving the goal posts.

You were directly asked exactly what Kanye said that makes you call him a bigot.

You danced around it. Probably because you have no idea what he said.

You claimed that people shitting on white people on twitter also get banned. Scouse showed you that your claim was false....and yo uh immediately changed the point and accused him of "losing his mind over that" when that isnt what was happening. YOU made a claim. He showed you that you are wrong.

And now the convo is changed again before the first few points were danced around.

People either need to not bother trying to have discussions with you or hold your ass to the point and just repeat it until you answer it. You are manipulative as fuck.

And if you read anything about nazis and Hitler you would know he hated all organized religion and he used and exploited the church to gain power. Unless you wanna double down on that wrong and pretend Hitler worshipped a JEW. Because Yeshua walked this earth a Jew.

You know that, right? Or do you think Christianity is some white American thing like all the woke retards think?
godzilla-get-some-help.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TLDR her loony post. Can you believe she comes here to write these screeds about me?

Seems I have a lifetime lease for $0

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You just got BTFO'd (again).

I don't blame you for pretending not to have read her post, because there really is no way of countering it.

See how actual narcissists constantly dodge and gaslight?

She did exactly what she was called out for. Predictably. And Admin is either really dumb and gullible or just as dishonest.

I doubt either of them actually know what Kanye West even said, and they dont care either. If the puppet masters of culture and politcs are mad, by god so are they. This is why we HAVE to take their arbitrary "hate speech" bullshit and shove it up their authoritarian asses for them. "Hate speech" standards will change to accommodate even questioning of government. You know it's "dangerous" to THEIR democracy. Really our constitutional republic is a danger to their democracy.

Kanye supported Trump and had some opinions that were unapproved of by the massa white people who are in and support the dems. So now shitting on and censoring him is okay.

Just like how going after Joe Rogan because had engaged in conversations the covidians didnt like was okay.

If they can find any way to make something said into "hate speech" or claim saying certain things are "dangerous" to their "democracy" they can justify silencing, censorship and character smears. And you'll see standards bend and expand to include and speech that is oppositional to a certain party. This how authoritarians take over.

When we are dealing with people who unquestioningly support calling parents terrorists and claiming that its "anti LGBTQA +" to not allow schools to impose sexually graphic material and sexual identity politcs on young children, and to not allow schools to "socially transition" children without informing parents (you know....PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children) reasoning with them is useless. Everything they say is tactical.

She cant address the content of peoples posts so instead she spews a pitiful attempt to shame her opposition for even posting it. They go for the "get help" and "deeerrrppp you come here to post "screeds at me! Duuurr" . Does she think I give a shit how she tries to spin the issue into something wrong with me?

I dont give a fuck....I've BTDT with narcissists. She just proved my point about her.

What someone thinks of Kanye West is completely moot. Disliking him or his music doesnt mean it's cool to label him a bigot and censor him because he said some things people didnt like. And many of the ones defending the authoritarian response to him dont even know what he said. But theyll believe he is a bigot anyway because he is right wing. Really this is a cold civil war where we have a party who has their tenticles into the entertainment industry, every institution who has no problem using things like the DOJ, FBI to go after their opposition using things like the patriot act to justify it. Censoring Kanye for "hate speech" and seeing a media hit job is just part of that.

You can blast white people and accuse white people of everything and anything....true or not...from any platform. You can call black people white supremacists. Everyone who opposes democrats is accused of white supremacy. No one could possibly have ANY interests that do not involve this retarded and unhinged racist bullshit. Using race and sexuality to divide the people and sow fear and hate and incite violence is entirely all the dems have. That's all theyve done for years at this point.

And their brainwashed peons like Oak, Admin and Murd will sit there and hate and spew total nonsense and support these war mongering sociopaths who have actively and consistently shit on the people, chip at and remove our rights, and fostered a hostile and divided country. They WANT this. They love hating their own neighbors. It gives them a sense of superiority.

If they actually engaged in a respectful discussion and had to defend their stance on its merits rather than the constant ad homs and goal post moving and straw men....they wouldnt be able to. They care about their narratives and their egos far more than they care about the country and the people in it. Theyll led us into an authoritarian, third world hell scape before they even consider unity as a country or entertaining the possibility they are very wrong. Their egos are too big. Murd cannot even admit she was dead wrong about the civil war being democrats vs Republicans (and Republicans losing). She chooses to visciously turn on people who wasted over a decade of friendship on her rather than expand her perspective and accept facts that contradict what she believes.

I call them the party of hate and death, because that's entirely all they bring to the table. They speak hate and death and everything they support is destruction. Their minds are completely darkened.

How's that for a "screed"?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See how actual narcissists constantly dodge and gaslight?

She did exactly what she was called out for. Predictably. And Admin is either really dumb and gullible or just as dishonest.

I doubt either of them actually know what Kanye West even said, and they dont care either. If the puppet masters of culture and politcs are mad, by god so are they. This is why we HAVE to take their arbitrary "hate speech" bullshit and shove it up their authoritarian asses for them. "Hate speech" standards will change to accommodate even questioning of government. You know it's "dangerous" to THEIR democracy. Really our constitutional republic is a danger to their democracy.

Kanye supported Trump and had some opinions that were unapproved of by the massa white people who are in and support the dems. So now shitting on and censoring him is okay.

Just like how going after Joe Rogan because had engaged in conversations the covidians didnt like was okay.

If they can find any way to make something said into "hate speech" or claim saying certain things are "dangerous" to their "democracy" they can justify silencing, censorship and character smears. And you'll see standards bend and expand to include and speech that is oppositional to a certain party. This how authoritarians take over.

When we are dealing with people who unquestioningly support calling parents terrorists and claiming that its "anti LGBTQA +" to not allow schools to impose sexually graphic material and sexual identity politcs on young children, and to not allow schools to "socially transition" children without informing parents (you know....PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children) reasoning with them is useless. Everything they say is tactical.

She cant address the content of peoples posts so instead she spews a pitiful attempt to shame her opposition for even posting it. They go for the "get help" and "deeerrrppp you come here to post "screeds at me! Duuurr" . Does she think I give a shit how she tries to spin the issue into something wrong with me?

I dont give a fuck....I've BTDT with narcissists. She just proved my point about her.

What someone thinks of Kanye West is completely moot. Disliking him or his music doesnt mean it's cool to label him a bigot and censor him because he said some things people didnt like. And many of the ones defending the authoritarian response to him dont even know what he said. But theyll believe he is a bigot anyway because he is right wing. Really this is a cold civil war where we have a party who has their tenticles into the entertainment industry, every institution who has no problem using things like the DOJ, FBI to go after their opposition using things like the patriot act to justify it. Censoring Kanye for "hate speech" and seeing a media hit job is just part of that.

You can blast white people and accuse white people of everything and anything....true or not...from any platform. You can call black people white supremacists. Everyone who opposes democrats is accused of white supremacy. No one could possibly have ANY interests that do not involve this retarded and unhinged racist bullshit. Using race and sexuality to divide the people and sow fear and hate and incite violence is entirely all the dems have. That's all theyve done for years at this point.

And their brainwashed peons like Oak, Admin and Murd will sit there and hate and spew total nonsense and support these war mongering sociopaths who have actively and consistently shit on the people, chip at and remove our rights, and fostered a hostile and divided country. They WANT this. They love hating their own neighbors. It gives them a sense of superiority.

If they actually engaged in a respectful discussion and had to defend their stance on its merits rather than the constant ad homs and goal post moving and straw men....they wouldnt be able to. They care about their narratives and their egos far more than they care about the country and the people in it. Theyll led us into an authoritarian, third world hell scape before they even consider unity as a country or entertaining the possibility they are very wrong. Their egos are too big. Murd cannot even admit she was dead wrong about the civil war being democrats vs Republicans (and Republicans losing). She chooses to visciously turn on people who wasted over a decade of friendship on her rather than expand her perspective and accept facts that contradict what she believes.

I call them the party of hate and death, because that's entirely all they bring to the table. They speak hate and death and everything they support is destruction. Their minds are completely darkened.

How's that for a "screed"?
Leftists for the most part are a lost cause.

Too much soy, CNN and dry buttsex has destroyed their souls.