Kanye got banned from twitter...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dood
lot's of chicks go for white guise as white guys go for those girls brah any dood worth his bravado has dabbled in exotic gardens don tell me not yoo ?? is that why yer so grumpy ? white chicks or bust ?
a black girl was the best fuck of my 5o+ yers hear ... rode me like a chaMP
asians make the cutest fuck faces
latinas like to dance the night away drink some cute drinks and fuck yer brains out LOL

settling down tho .....

As a woman, I can say how much we appreciate that men only see women as cum dumpsters. Thank you. It's so sweet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As a woman, I can say how much we appreciate that men only see women as cum dumpsters. Thank you. It's so sweet.
awww take 'er easy ... I was in my 20 and early 30's I've since learned ya'll can do dishes an shit LOL a deeper appreciation has developed

it all started when I moved into a rooming house, the owner of the home owned two strip joints and the out of town girls stayed there OMG he had a tanning bed in late 80's which was mega prestige and guess wha' //// it was right beside my door ha left my door open and made friends with all the girls ..my friends at the time were glam rockers with that bon jovi hair shit LOL they got all the girls I didn't hahahah

X

xXx
Site Supporter
one time my buddy was passed out drunk and this drunk chick was giving 'em head LOL
another time I opened a washroom door and my buddies sitting up on the tiolet doing a hit of crack while getting a blowey ahahahahahahaha he yells out ZOWIE !! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
one time my buddy was passed out drunk and this drunk chick was giving 'em head LOL
another time I opened a washroom door and my buddies sitting up on the tiolet doing a hit of crack while getting a blowey ahahahahahahaha he yells out ZOWIE !! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Toilet bowl sex.

Hawt! :eyeRoLL:

lol

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Toilet bowl sex.

Hawt! :eyeRoLL:

lol
he was sitting up on the tank LOL with the crack pipe ha ha the lighter illuminated his crack gaze for optimum effect ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa what a fucker

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmm OK, I took it to mean that it happened after.

I was sort of surprised he was allowed back. I see Twitter going the way of MySpace. Tik Tok's growth is exponentially higher than Twitter's. Now, people are starting to migrate elsewhere. If it simply becomes another 4chan, it's toast.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine dropping so many billions on a headache

i would have bought a 3rd word island nation and focused on transforming it into the jetsons

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hes mildly autistic so he thinks in different ways

Very expensive ways apparently. It's going to be in the shitter soon.

I've said it many times before, Musk doesn't do "people" well.
He can't engineer the solution to a people problem.

Twitter isn't the "town square", it's the gladiator's arena.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very expensive ways apparently. It's going to be in the shitter soon.

I've said it many times before, Musk doesn't do "people" well.
He can't engineer the solution to a people problem.

Twitter isn't the "town square", it's the gladiator's arena.
i havent 'tweeted' in two yrs

social media makes us fat, lazy and content just 2 sit still.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
i havent 'tweeted' in two yrs

social media makes us fat, lazy and content just 2 sit still.
Buddy of mine just talked me into partaking in it, I had a whatever, for several years, but never really explored it. If you follow the right person's that interest you....it can be interesting to follow especially when "something" is going on in the "Twitterverse" I wish Elon the best with the Platform, but I think his lack of social skills might get in his way. Twitter isn't an engineering issue per se, it's a human interaction/behavior and also a 'fashion' issue.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazor thinks I'm being serious. This is Meltdown, right? I'm just fucking around and poking fun. X might get it. And Blurt would probably get it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Blazor thinks I'm being serious. This is Meltdown, right? I'm just fucking around and poking fun. X might get it.

Ordinarily I'd agree but since he's been fixated on CeeDub's (lack of) attention he's been, shall we say, distracted.

Usually when a guy gets pussy-whipped he's at least sampled it first.
X is obviously not thinking too clearly at the moment.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ordinarily I'd agree but since he's been fixated on CeeDub's (lack of) attention he's been, shall we say, distracted.

Usually when a guy gets pussy-whipped he's at least sampled it first.
X is obviously not thinking too clearly at the moment.
Well, at least he's focused on imaginary pussy instead of pointless and redundant political diatribes.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Well, at least he's focused on imaginary pussy instead of pointless and redundant political diatribes.

Are you sure that's an upgrade?
At least pointless and redundant political diatribes ideally contain some basis in reality.

Imaginary pussy is at best merely non-existent and potentially a psychosis-inducing delusion.

I'm not advocating for X or anyone else to participate in meaningless displays of partisan hackery but at least that's real world stuff, not a dangerously illusory romantic entanglement; that way lies only madness.