You go Kanye!!!!!

d400b97ec877cb58.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's sort of fun to see that you identify with a man that's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

So you falling for that shit too...... gotta discredit him.

You know, his shrink, may of falsely diagnosed him. He even has went as far as saying "if you dont shut up about the Jews, Im locking you away forever in an Insane Asylum".

Its those Jewrywood shrinks. Cant trust 'em. Nor whatever MSM pushes.

Its interesting too, how much they are trying to pile on him like THEY do. Yet, he resists, and goes harder. I like that about him. Reminds me of me lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s as dumb as they come. Normally hated by the Nazis, but he’s a groovy rapper.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump's cuckery for Israel is embarrassing.

It is. But remember..... I told you before he got elected, to watch him, as he is part of the Royal Bloodline. Hes a distant cousin of Hillary for crying out loud lol.

And his silence over so many things, makes me think he is allowing things to happen... as planned.

But then, THEY hate him too, so who knows hahaha. Im still conflicted on if he is on our side or not.

Even though I dont trust him, the country was in much better shape, than the death spiral that it is in now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I get the bigotry. Why does it take y’all so long to catch on? Fatso is a fool anyway you slice it

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I get the bigotry. Why does it take y’all so long to catch on? Fatso is a fool anyway you slice it

Why did it take you so long to realize Dinky was a dude hahahahahaha. Fall in love much? Man, that shit caused you to blow a fuse hahaha.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did it take you so long to realize Dinky was a dude hahahahahaha. Fall in love much? Man, that shit caused you to blow a fuse hahaha.

A dude? She fooled your sorry ass. I hate lying sacs amigo. You can’t tell the difference.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A dude? She fooled your sorry ass. I hate lying sacs amigo. You can’t tell the difference.

Oh yeah, I wasnt the one sending naughty PMs hahahaa.

What a joke you are. Do you always fall for everything, you gullible twatwaffle? lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's sort of fun to see that you identify with a man that's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

You agree and identity with people with severe mental disorders.

In fact dems/progs have the highest levels of mental disorders.

You actually support allowing mentally disturbed males into female spaces and you shit on women and girls who do NOT want to be naked or otherwise vulnerable around males. Let's not forget forcing women to share prison cells with male rapists.

It doesnt take a genius to know that sick and predatory males will take any opportunities they can and now opportunities are handed to them and its women and girls who suffer.

But if someone agrees with something Kanye says .....suddenly "identifying" with someone who has a mental disorder is bad. Oh and now mental disorders should be derided.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You agree and identity with people with severe mental disorders.

In fact dems/progs have the highest levels of mental disorders.

You actually support allowing mentally disturbed males into female spaces and you shit on women and girls who do NOT want to be naked or otherwise vulnerable around males. Let's not forget forcing women to share prison cells with male rapists.

It doesnt take a genius to know that sick and predatory males will take any opportunities they can and now opportunities are handed to them and its women and girls who suffer.

But if someone agrees with something Kanye says .....suddenly "identifying" with someone who has a mental disorder is bad. Oh and now mental disorders should be derided.
"investigated using the General Social Survey cumulative cross-sectional dataset (1972-2018)"

"However, the SSC survey is far from representative, being mainly limited to
readers of a particular blog that attracts mainly European-descent, highly
intelligent readers (Karlin, 2018). Thus, there was a need to replicate the analysis
in more representative samples."

A self-reported survey. All that data means is that liberals are more honest than conservatives. Conservatives will lie or be in denial about their mental health like in everything else. It is also far more representative of educated people and not the "poorly educated" that Trump loves, like YOU.

Do not provide me a study without understanding it yourself, dumbass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My bad I guess....I just grabbed one sources out of like fucking 50 that all say pretty much mental illness is higher on the left. And no it doesnt show liberals are "more honest". People who are conservative tend to be more religious and religious people just do better as far as mental health.....that's just known. And common sense.

Why do you think I didnt understand the study? You must be a moron and moving goal posts and trying to gaslight again.

Of course IM not the one deriding mental illness.....just funny youd trash your own people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My bad I guess....I just grabbed one sources out of like fucking 50 that all say pretty much mental illness is higher on the left.

Of course IM not the one deriding mental illness.....just funny youd trash your own people.

One of the limitations, and research studies all have to address "research/study limitations" in their research. If they are relying on surveys, there is no way to tell how accurate the data is...they don't actually examine the individuals. I take all these type of studies with a grain of salt.

The very first link is a story about the study you presented in your previous post from May 2020...I already addressed that.

You can't provide me links to studies I've already addressed as if it were a new study. You don't know shit from shinola, and then treat everyone else as if they were the problem. Your head is so fucking hollow it's amazing you're still breathing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cadillac Culo would give her left tit to be a Kardashian.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He has acknowledged it publicly. Hello?

Look, that article is 5 years old, he was 41 then, and in the article it says he was diagnosed at age 39. So of course with recent diagnosis, he thinks he might be.

Does it mean he is? Who knows.

Does it mean we should discredit everything he says because of a disorder.... hell no. He "looks at it like a Superpower", according to your article.

That makes Kanye Superman lolol.... SuperYe! hahahaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, that article is 5 years old, he was 41 then, and in the article it says he was diagnosed at age 39. So of course with recent diagnosis, he thinks he might be.

Does it mean we should discredit everything he says because of a disorder.... hell no. He "looks at it like a Superpower", according to your article.

Why do you admire fools?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:OhGawd:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kanye claimed he was misdiagnosed and showed text messages of that "personal trainer" threatening him with involuntary hospitalization and "drugging him into zombie land forever".

It was pretty fucked up.

Both can be true. It can be true that Kanye has mental health issues and it can be true that the entertainment industry is full of bad people.

The real issue people have with Kanye is he has politcal stances not accepted by the mainstream and the uniparty establishment. Otherwise you guys would all be defending him and pretending mental health is something no one should be derided for.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except every mass shooter we have seen is openly leftwing.

But when you dont bother with facts and you just repeat shit out of desperation and a desire to hate people who dont want your crummy values shoved and forced on them you can just repeat total bullshit like it's true.

Your "team" is violent as fuck and murders people. I'm not sure how bad they have to get to snap you out of whatever MK Ultra type brainwashing you have going on. So far politcal violence and child abuse and blatant disregard of constitutional rights doesnt seem to be a deal breaker for you.

Must be all that cock you suck.