Warning of character assassination!!! No more Barbie

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
qkNTgD9.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bahahah!!! Pokemon was for sissy bois. No wonder you defend that over MASCULINE and MUSCULAR He-Man!!!

Are you into Manga bois too, X??? Pokemon, bahahah!!! Sissy fagg.

Get off my thread you silly cuck. You become soft. Pokemon!!!:LOL3:
Fucking retard, Pokémon is easily worth thousands of dollars moar, you just like to sniff the muscular man didn’t you, unbeknownst to you it would lead to this sick Barbie addiction you now have

FREAK

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking retard, Pokémon is easily worth thousands of dollars moar, you just like to sniff the muscular man didn’t you, unbeknownst to you it would lead to this sick Barbie addiction you now have

FREAK
Pokemon is for gays! I dont care if the cards are worth thousands. You broke anyway, Nicca!
Are you wearing a Pokemon cap and jerk off to Pikachu??? :LOL3:

I have my bitcoins. This is real worth, brokie!
Enjoy being poor.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
DIlfstash?? Really??

You know what.

This is not the quality I deserve. CW you are lower than your BOSS Cock MOmnster!!!

I will go away! You sonses of whores!
Enjoy swimming with these parasites.

Disrespectruly assclowns!!!

Final meAT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pokemon is for gays! I dont care if the cards are worth thousands. You broke anyway, Nicca!

Enjoy being poor.
Ha ha you sat around naked with your He man dolls and beat your meAT behind castle Greyskull while Pokémon made loot …

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard

Enjoy being poor.
i hearrded all your prize stocks plummeted after this post. you lost millions. you will be SCATIFIED on the cross for fucking over the people that looked up to you. You will get Barbiefied with a cross into your black heart

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
i hearrded all your prize stocks plummeted after this post. you lost millions. you will be SCATIFIED on the cross for fucking over the people that looked up to you. You will get Barbiefied with a cross into your black heart
Fed after midnight Gremlins are the best Gremlins.