Warning of character assassination!!! No more Barbie

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sadly a filthy smearing campaign is going on. Led by fugly looking, can collecting, Chinese cock cheese sniffing @Weeg. Along with his slave @Cookie Monster , @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© and ultra scum @cw_

Are you really thinking that the BF universe is believing that I am into Barbie? Fuck you.

Again. I never watched that POS. Why should I?

So GTFO with weak wussy stuff. This is character assassination

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
This sounds like your guilty conscience has been triggered. You are so into Barbie you poked the head out the body with your cock.

The amount of pm's I receive about you and Barbie is of the scale!

You should confess, it will do you gooded.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yiu think that's funny? Seriously. The sad thing is people believe that shit. Because it's on thr internet.

Just bring 1 proof that I stated that I am into the movie or Barbie in general. I'm not gay. So fuck yiu.

You all should bring a proof. Show the PM screenshots here. Just 1. You vile whoreson.

If not you all have to apologise and reinstall my brand and character.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Now we will see that real face of you cock monster. You can talk and yipp yapp all you want.

Show the PM or apologise.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea where they goaded now. But I know for a fact that sissy CockMonster is geTS hided now, knowing not providing proof. Hope he geTS dieded

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
rev-1-txtd_barbie_first_look_barbie_high_res_jpeg-1-a_wide-5b09cc35dc61778e1b56b099ed6eea50fe8e9021.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes this is the picture mailed to me with the folowing message cut and pasteded minus the pink font.

Hi Friendo its Dilfy here,

Look at this amazing Barbie picture it really makes me moist!, You must come and join my super secret Barbie club on Bastardfactory, I hope X will join and Biggie has already signed up.

Dont disappoint us!

@UncleDiLF

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes this is the picture mailed to me with the folowing message cut and pasteded minus the pink font.

Hi Friendo its Dilfy here,

Look at this amazing Barbie picture it really makes me moist!, You must come and join my super secret Barbie club on Bastardfactory, I hope X will join and Biggie has already signed up.

Dont disappoint us!

@UncleDiLF
This is obviously fake news!!!
I would never write in that style. Again, Cocky! Cum clear and post a screenshot from this PM!!!!!

I guess the ice is getting thinner for you!

Punk!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
See guys?
These clowns with nazi @Weeg and his fascists wanna destroy my character!!!

It wont work. No screenshots, no proof!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The Amazon River runs for thousands of miles. At some points, it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by humans. These fish care more about this than I do.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Amazon River runs for thousands of miles. At some points, it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by humans. These fish care more about this than I do.
Awesome and interesting post. How’s it tie in with Barbie?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Stubby knows? One doesn’t need one to post @ the Blue Korean. Just a one way point of view. Freedom of thought doesn’t exist there.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know very eell these are fake pics. With AI you can fske this. This is never me!!!!

We need batch numbers and time stamps.

No one here believes you. Bunch of ass clowns
Its always you, you are the eternal barbyite. If I were you, and if you were smart enough you would confess then implicate weeg or X as accomplices taking them down with you.

As these pictures have been verified by other members it is called peer reviewed evidence.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Its always you, you are the eternal barbyite. If I were you, and if you were smart enough you would confess then implicate weeg or X as accomplices taking them down with you.

As these pictures have been verified by other members it is called peer reviewed evidence.
in his office he has a hidden door and beyond that door is a Barbie torture chamber. Hundreds of dolls all dressed up in different pieces of lingerie and undress. He burns them with cigs, molests them, and tells them to him Big Bad Booty Daddy as he anally penetrates them. He calls his coke his Ken Doll. No worse filth than him. He did this all to me when we were kids and even in our teens. I need to call my shrink now