Twitter Just Banned Me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dunno why you bother, the SJW soy-sipping masses on Twitter and Jewbook are lost causes for the most part.

Some trans was ripping on Caitlyn Jenner (spelling ?) and trans Caitlyn is AGAINST trans in women's sport because Caitlyn knows damn well it is WRONG.

But anyway, hundreds would have seen my post. I'll just reword and repost it. See what happens.

Well, calling them "mentally retarded." Really, why go there?

Cascur will always say exactly what shes thinking.

You call people batshit crazy.....what's the difference really? It's both a knock on mental capacity.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
For 12 hours... I think Woke reported me for denigrating transgenders for invading women's sport. I thought what I wrote was pretty good. There were no cuss words so what I wrote must have hard hit a nerve.

Another notch on my belt.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Twitter takes doing the reich thing very seriously.

FB is pretty bad as well. You dont even have to say anything bad to get banned for "hate speech". Today hate speech is openly disagreeing with the cult of woke.
Please tell me why you're comparing known Jewish censorship to the Reich? It's utter fucking madness, give me an example of Nazi censorship and I'll give you ten kike examples... Never heard the term "shut it down"?
I dont recal jews gassing, starving, and gunning down millions of motherfuckers tho!
We're talking about censorship you uneducated prick, piss off!! Away and deepthroat a gun, pleb...
Aww, was hoping you'd tell me another fable about that fukin failure adolph not fukin up his country and killing millions cause what a great guy he was! Fukin moron.
Go away you yapping mutt...
eat some dick cheese, dingbat.
vQbk566.jpg
TRANSLATION:
"Waaaa, someone wont lap up my admiration for a failed german dicktater!"
I couldn't give two shits about you or your opinion fuckface, kindly keep your foul stench away from me, you kike loving shit weasel... VERMIN!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dunno why you bother, the SJW soy-sipping masses on Twitter and Jewbook are lost causes for the most part.

Some trans was ripping on Caitlyn Jenner (spelling ?) and trans Caitlyn is AGAINST trans in women's sport because Caitlyn knows damn well it is WRONG.

But anyway, hundreds would have seen my post. I'll just reword and repost it. See what happens.

You call people batshit crazy.....what's the difference really? It's both a knock on mental capacity.

I'll try to be more like you, sweetness and light. I'll watch your language closely so I can mimic it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For 12 hours... I think Woke reported me for denigrating transgenders for invading women's sport. I thought what I wrote was pretty good. There were no cuss words so what I wrote must have hard hit a nerve.

FB is pretty bad as well. You dont even have to say anything bad to get banned for "hate speech". Today hate speech is openly disagreeing with the cult of woke.
Please tell me why you're comparing known Jewish censorship to the Reich? It's utter fucking madness, give me an example of Nazi censorship and I'll give you ten kike examples... Never heard the term "shut it down"?

You mean the nazis that launched one of the most intense propaganda campaigns in history that our modern left is imitating today?

The ones that deplatformed and punished any dissent?

I dont care what race people are while they are shitting on freedom and engaging in authoritarianism. The ideologies are garbage no matter who is following them.

I havent seen a shred of compelling evidence to counter anything I learned about WW2 independently ...NOT from the public school system....which teaches hardly anything about it.

And if I must admit this.....which I have no problem admitting... during my first marriage, most of my husbands friends were skinheads. And he is native American....so that was interesting.

So I've heard a lot of this before. Are you familiar with a band called Max Resist? Their lead, Sean Suggs, was someone I had many....MANY drunken discussions with about this very topic. He even gave me his copy of Mein Kampf. I've read it more than once because Hilters mania was horrifically fascinating. I've been down all the occult roads with it, too. His obsession with Bravatskys The Secret Doctrine and that whole rabbit hole which is absolutely wild. One of the coolest historical items I've ever had was a nazi flag with blood on it......gotten by my ex husbands grandfather right from the war. We actually sold it to a collector.

I havent been moved to sympathy with the nazi movement. It was just another authoritarian movement that resulted in war and death.

The only thing about I find concerning is how Hitler and the nazis are constantly pointed to....I'm not saying it wasnt bad... but the Holocaust is pounded on people rather than an education about the war and what the nazi movement WAS in depth. And....its pounded as a great tragic event, which is was indeed.....however, communism has killed millions more and destroyed many countries and that isnt even addressed.

Imagine a bunch of Americans running around engaging in political violence against innocent people and communities with NAZI flags and clothes with Hitlers face on them? Could you imagine the righteous rage?

It's the SAME fucking thing seeing complete pieces of shit run around inflicting political violence on innocent people and communities with communists flags and shirts with communist dictators. Its EVERY BIT as offensive and disgusting.

Especailly as they exploit black Americans and race relations to do it and the push to teach marxist theory(using race instead of class) in SCHOOLS

Imagine teaching nazi doctrine in schools. That's the same as CRT.

Sorry Shamp.....you know I like you and that doesnt change because I'm disagreeing with you on this. I have known men who were there and saw with their eyes what this movement did. American men, of honor and integrity(and vapid hate of Japanese people....but that's another topic lol).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'll try to be more like you, sweetness and light. I'll watch your language closely so I can mimic it.

I didn't claim I was all sweetness and light. I'm a cunt from hell sometimes. Especailly when I'm actually TRYING to have a meaningful conversation about important things and I'm getting called a "disgusting pig", crazy and stupid.

If it's okay for you guys to do to me, why cant I hit back? Why is the responsibility just on me? You want me to be sweet while you guys have been as fuck with no apology? I'm STILL nicer than the other Trump supporters that you guys have ripped on to the point where where they just outright insult you. So is Blazor and you guys are crappy to him too.

And that's not what we are talking about. I'm just saying you call people mentally deficient in various impolite ways. .....so why Cascur went there is probably similar to why you go there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dont recal jews gassing, starving, and gunning down millions of motherfuckers tho!
We're talking about censorship you uneducated prick, piss off!! Away and deepthroat a gun, pleb...
Aww, was hoping you'd tell me another fable about that fukin failure adolph not fukin up his country and killing millions cause what a great guy he was! Fukin moron.
Go away you yapping mutt...
eat some dick cheese, dingbat.
vQbk566.jpg
TRANSLATION:
"Waaaa, someone wont lap up my admiration for a failed german dicktater!"
I couldn't give two shits about you or your opinion fuckface, kindly keep your foul stench away from me, you kike loving shit weasel... VERMIN!
Wait, I thought I WAS a kike? WTF, idiot? Make up your mind. Go bang your hitler blow up doll in the ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Unlike you savage crackers, I believe in equality"

"Admit "your" evil" "I can absolve you" "give me money or you are racist"

"I believe in equality"

Do these people even read their own bullshit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"I believe in equality"

LOL! Its all good. They should be able to spew their hate and so should I. Too bad they arent "tolerant"!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know I am not talking about poor unfortunate people born with physical deformity rather the people who have perfectly normal men's bodys who want to be re-assigned women. THAT is a mental condition. I looked at my post and thought what/where is the problem and thought, "mentally retarded," might be the complaint, I have no idea because I have read pleny of worse things than what I wrote that weren't censored. The post was liked a lot, so that was probably a factor.

The phrase mentally retarded was one polite discription of crazies when I was growing up. I can't keep up with the ever evolving renaming of everything and bottom line is, we shouldn't have to

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"I believe in equality"

LOL! Its all good. They should be able to spew their hate and so should I. Too bad they arent "tolerant"!

They are just completely blind to their own hypocrisy.

Projectionists.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

"I believe in equality"

Projectionists.
I JUST WANNA BE LIKE YOU GUYS, IS THAT SO WRONG?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"I believe in equality"

Projectionists.

More projection?

If things we say contradict your false partisan beliefs about what we actually support.....that's actually NOT us being hypocrites.

That's just you being willfully ignorant and not investing any time to understand what other people support.

You get your hateful views of other people from partisan corporate media that supports the monoparty and your left wing echo chambers that just spew bad faith bullshit and strawmen about our positions and our character.

You dont actually find out for yourself what others are about.

If you did, you probably lose your leftists NPC cred or get attacked by your own social circle for "talking to white supremacists like they are people".

God forbid.

I started a thread ripping apart those precious leftists memes you use as a guide to understanding your opposition.

Though I doubt you'll actually read anything or bother getting informed on anything.

You wouldnt be able to be like me. You are too programmed.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
A transgender woman who won a men’s Olympic decathlon gold medal, is shamed & abused by a vicious trans activist for saying transgender women have an unfair biological advantage over female athletes. This is how they try to silence the truth. Disgusting. Down pointing backhand indexDown pointing backhand index

Quote Tweet
Charlotte Clymer Rainbow flag
@cmclymer
· 18h

Replying to @cmclymer @piersmorgan and @Caitlyn_Jenner
Hey, thanks for fucking the rest of us over for your shitty vanity campaign, @Caitlyn_Jenner. Really appreciate it. This has been a wonderful experience to watch our humanity debated in real time because of your narcissism and willingness to trade truth for ambition.

5:55 PM · Jun 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Our humanity debated!"

Such fucking manipulative drama. Of course if we point out a fair, valid reason why they shouldnt be competing with women in sports.....we are debating their hUmAnItY!!!

Transgendered people. The only people whose very humanity is attacked by any disagreement whatsoever. Narcissism indeed!! More leftist projection there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"I believe in equality"

Projectionists.

You need to respond to my first post instead of attacking posters in this thread otherwise you're just baiting them...

debate me instead!~

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Our humanity debated!"

Such fucking manipulative drama. Of course if we point out a fair, valid reason why they shouldnt be competing with women in sports.....we are debating their hUmAnItY!!!

Transgendered people. The only people whose very humanity is attacked by any disagreement whatsoever. Narcissism indeed!! More leftist projection there.

I did laugh on that person Charlotte's twitter but I see her attack on Jenna stayed up. I attacked no one in particular and was censored.

What I said must have made an impact to their movement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Our humanity debated!"

I did laugh on that person Charlotte's twitter but I see her attack on Jenna stayed up. I attacked no one in particular and was censored.

What I said must have made an impact to their movement.

It's because you have the wrong thoughts. Your thoughts are naughty and must be censored.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL, chink, a perfectly good English word for phrases like, "a chink in your armour" are censored on a Canadian board I go to....lol Absolute crackpots.

chink
[CHiNGk]
NOUN
a narrow opening or crack, typically one that admits light.
"a chink in the curtains"
synonyms:
opening · gap · space · hole · aperture · break · breach · crack · fissure · crevice · cranny · cleft · cut · rift · split · slit · slot
a patch of light admitted by a narrow opening or crack.
"I noticed a chink of light under the door"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know I am not talking about poor unfortunate people born with physical deformity rather the people who have perfectly normal men's bodys who want to be re-assigned women. THAT is a mental condition.

Feminist Germaine Greer weighing in:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know I am not talking about poor unfortunate people born with physical deformity rather the people who have perfectly normal men's bodys who want to be re-assigned women. THAT is a mental condition. I looked at my post and thought what/where is the problem and thought, "mentally retarded," might be the complaint, I have no idea because I have read pleny of worse things than what I wrote that weren't censored. The post was liked a lot, so that was probably a factor.

The phrase mentally retarded was one polite discription of crazies when I was growing up. I can't keep up with the ever evolving renaming of everything and bottom line is, we shouldn't have to

You don't know that it's a mental condition. It could be hormonal. Are you a doctor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You don't know that it's a mental condition. It could be hormonal. Are you a doctor?

Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder.....its been in the DSM V.

It's a disorder that requires treatment. Have you watched any transwomen channels where they talk about this? They experience dysphoria.

Lotus......its not normal to feel your physical reality doesnt line up with you. There is a high suicide rate that comes with this disorder, so a political group grabbing and exploiting them and trying to push some notion that it's completely normal is harmful.

I really do not buy that trans people have a suicide rate of 41 percent because they dont feel accepted. If that were the case we would have seen the same suicide rate with homosexuals. I'm not saying bullying never drives people to suicide......I'm saying it's clearly not the only reason. They need ongoing treatment and options.

The whole transtrender "there are more than two genders" bullshit is nothing but harmful. They all bash "transmedicalism"(a word they made up, btw) to trash the reality that gender dysphoria is a diagnosed very real issue that some people have. Political activism has gone way over the edge on this one.

We dont need laws to allow transwomen into bathrooms. If they belong in our bathrooms and locker rooms and shelters... they can come on in like they always have and not even be questioned.

Using these gendered resources isnt about "what's between your legs" OR "what you identify as". Its about what you look like. If you look like a woman.. ..come on in. If you look like a man dressed as a woman and you are clearly masculine enough to be questioned? Do NOT come in.

Making some legislation for "transwomen" to play in womens sports just ruins womens sports. Any man can and will (and they have been) claim to be transgender to use their physical advantage in womens sports.

You know.....not everyone that wants to play in sports, can. There are a plethora of disorders that will disqualify women AND men from any sports. And the military. Why single this one out and go ahead and invite the ethical problems that come with doing so? And the unethical stance of making gender dysphoria a normal condition. That's like saying severe depression is completely normal. You just take away the ability for suffering people to get whatever help and support they need and force people into a box regarding how they should feel and act about their disorder.

There is a very layered conversation that could be had about this but 9 times out of 10 the people arguing FOR it just shut down any communication in favor of calling people transphobia or hysterically claiming that we are arguing their humanity.

There definately is a sort of war on women.....buts absolutely not in elected Trump or banning abortion. Which is all left wing women claim is an "attack on women".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically transgenders are sick distorted fucks who belong in a wood chipper