There is fado in the praça

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you're a sad literal little man breaKtard ...
And you’re suffering...how quaint. Didn’t you capitalise on that fact a few years ago, or has your memory dulled somewhat?

louder bruh ..I'm 6'3
And I’ll bring you back down to Earth. Let’s get out of here and do this in meltdown...we’ve already tested the boundaries. Ciao.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Answer the question you fetid biatch!

I seem to recall you whinging and telling me to post in places other than Politics. But every single time I do, you come to the thread and screech about how it's not exactly what you think I should be posting. Your temper tantrums and efforts to control me are boring, buster. Also, you may notice, I don't respond well to autocratic behaviors. You will never get what you want this way, cry baby! :GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch: Beijinhos.

It's not just you. Imagine a drunk hall monitor in middle school.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I seem to recall you whinging and telling me to post in places other than Politics. But every single time I do, you come to the thread and screech about how it's not exactly what you think I should be posting. Your temper tantrums and efforts to control me are boring, buster. Also, you may notice, I don't respond well to autocratic behaviors. You will never get what you want this way, cry baby! :GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch: Beijinhos.

Imagine a fuckwit like yourself trying to maintain cool on Bastard Factory. You’re a barrel of fucking laughs hole-in-the-head!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Imagine a fuckwit like yourself trying to maintain cool on Bastard Factory. You’re a barrel of fucking laughs hole-in-the-head!

Get some new material and hie yourself back down to the AssBox. Nobody needs you shitting up the threads with actual content.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Get some new material and hie yourself back down to the AssBox. Nobody needs you shitting up the threads with actual content.
Nobody needs you on this forum. You drivel out your same fucking rhetoric to the same nemesis and it’s stale as fuck. Fuck off drip!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @Levon ...just comb-over your hair and it can double as a face mask braaah!

images

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Nice job of getting this thread moved, jackass.

For the record, Peachy is the person it's claimed has no nose. I never met him in person so can't say. For all I know it's a troll. Also for the record, you are taking the word of some pretty unreliable people that Peachy is my alter. FFS the guy is old enough to be my daddy. But evidently you'll believe anything people tell you.

Have a pleasant evening, I'll leave it to the staff to let you know how much they appreciate your sixth grade behavior.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nice job of getting this thread moved, jackass.

For the record, Peachy is the person it's claimed has no nose. I never met him in person so can't say. For all I know it's a troll. Also for the record, you are taking the word of some pretty unreliable people that Peachy is my alter. FFS the guy is old enough to be my daddy. But evidently you'll believe anything people tell you.

Have a pleasant evening, I'll leave it to the staff to let you know how much they appreciate your sixth grade behavior.
Fucking tone it down you twat! I thought you were having a dig at @Biggie Smiles because he posted the exact same thread a month back. This is an off topic forum if you haven’t already noticed. Fucking gimp!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm gonna throw a party at my mansion

maybe I'll find some ports to stop by and play this guitar things for me live

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I loved the 3 series in the 80’s. Mine (mother’s) had an ignition glitch though and it went up in flames! True story...

images

Oh I see, you've lost your place in this "off topic forum." This thread is LotusBud's thread about fado music in Portugal. The Cheap BMW Thread (which has little if any resemblance to any Biggie Smellz thread) is over yonder.

Jeez, dude.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why has a simple thread about fado turned into this? It's making me wonder if most of the posters here are only here because there is simply nothing else for them to do in the institutions in which they reside.

Anyway, we're going to hear fado tonight with friends. It will be a lovely evening. Well, night. Things happen very late in Portugal.

Last edited: