OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Omg I LOVE these guys!

This is what literally everyone is watching on YouTube at 3am lol
amazing innit?

as a person who owns a swimming pool I'm just thinking to myself "how are they going to keep the water from turning green"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Omg I LOVE these guys!

amazing innit?

as a person who owns a swimming pool I'm just thinking to myself "how are they going to keep the water from turning green"

Well I suspect they edit out A LOT.
To keep my pool clear I have to use a lot of chemicals and keep the filter running at least 8 hrs a day

same with the spa

I wonder how these guys do it

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Omg I LOVE these guys!

amazing innit?

To keep my pool clear I have to use a lot of chemicals and keep the filter running at least 8 hrs a day

same with the spa

saltwater pools are awesome and don’t turn my blonde hair green :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Biggie Smiles,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

same with the spa

[/QUOTE]

Easy ---- just pour some bleach into the water and check the water PH and if you have someone like BS (biggie smiles)over better double up on the bleach!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Omg I LOVE these guys!

amazing innit?

same with the spa

Well if you've watched for a while, you noticed they dig a well for water or go to a stream and fill it bucket by bucket.

BUT at the end? Its CLEAR water.

And thats......not reality lol. That would be markey water.

Like I said, they edit out a lot. I'm sure they are not doing all that by themselves and I'm sure that pool is filled by other means. Lol (well and stream are fresh water)

These foreign channels are super fun to watch though. EXCEPT the fake animal rescue where they intentionally hurt animals, abuse animals, and then "find and rescue them" on a video.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No I know. But if you let the water sit there with chemicals and a filter it will ultimately turn green and disgusting

it’s one of the headaches having an Olympic size swimming pool. I usually use a pool service tho

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dunno about you but when you get to a point where you can own your own pool you tend to realize toilets are used for things like pissing

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
back on track.

it's obvious when these guys first install the pool they're using water from some kind of natural spring but I strongly doubt they are going to come along and empty and refill the pool manually.

And without some kind of filtration system and chemical additives like chlorine I suspect the water will turn green and murky with algae in a matter of days.

So as a person who owns an olympic size swimming pool which requires at least 2 large tablets of Chlorine a week among several other chemcials to adjust the alkalinity / PH / hardness etc etc I'd like to know how they do it.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Yep I thought it was these guys.

not sure how old this video is, but these two have been going on tour before the pandemic from city to city in the United States and south America building a hut in front of people.

They’re really rich now, And both live in a duplex mansion below the Hollywood sign. Pretty remarkable store if you really come to think about it with the one guy is such a hard worker and he got strung out on fentanyl after an accident creating one of the roofs collapsed.

Not sure which one, but one of them’s name is Marco I think it’s the brown guy. He’ll never walk again but he’s got these home videos and I believe he’s writing manuals for IKEA

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dude ended up in a wheelchair? That really sucks

Those guys are fucking incredible

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m still marveling at how they manage to treat the water

the Olympic size pool and 8 person whirlpool spa in my 6 bedroom mansion requires about 20 bucks a week in chemicals to maintain

sigh