i'm signing off here dudes ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
was all fun, doubt i need ya ..
tn_ff_18638.jpg
yeah .. tainted and crooked i'll always be abt some losses, wont even allow new people ..
You’re a broken spoon and a weirdo that raped the English language with utter nonsense then and now... I bet you cannot even vaguely entertainment me!?

let’s hope he shot heroine awesome. The filth he is.
i am the filth, filthing your english country soon.. scotland yarder lmfao.

Your life sucks buddy. No real friends, no big stash of cash like me. You are old and you look like a junkie.

ever dreamt of giving your drug lifestyle a chance? Getting high for the good old days, Rigor Filth?
nah i found joy, in eyeballing scotland and ireland.. with lighters all around you .. to burn your life's up untill i get my own lifestyle back.. else destruction by flames; hurt goes only so far that all become one target .. got that? :)
look at australia .. charred lol .. don't look at me ..
Ahhh it’s alright dude as long as your happy who the fuck am I to judge? :ThumbsUp3:

OP
OP
rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
tn_ff_18638.jpg
yeah .. tainted and crooked i'll always be abt some losses, wont even allow new people ..
You’re a broken spoon and a weirdo that raped the English language with utter nonsense then and now... I bet you cannot even vaguely entertainment me!?

Your life sucks buddy. No real friends, no big stash of cash like me. You are old and you look like a junkie.

ever dreamt of giving your drug lifestyle a chance? Getting high for the good old days, Rigor Filth?
nah i found joy, in eyeballing scotland and ireland.. with lighters all around you .. to burn your life's up untill i get my own lifestyle back.. else destruction by flames; hurt goes only so far that all become one target .. got that? :)
Ahhh it’s alright dude as long as your happy who the fuck am I to judge? :ThumbsUp3:
lol don't be worried too much @SHAMPAIN ... it is holland i am after abt all this happenin ... mkultra sucks, it killed my life .. nothing barely anyone left ..

• Boring
Reactions: Q

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
tn_ff_18638.jpg

lol don't be worried too much @SHAMPAIN ... it is holland i am after abt all this happenin ... mkultra sucks, it killed my life .. nothing barely anyone left ..
What’s been happening over at Goregrish? Is Teh still kidding on she’s awesome? lol

OP
OP
rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
and it sucks ..
tn_ff_18638.jpg

What’s been happening over at Goregrish? Is Teh still kidding on she’s awesome? lol
honestly, it leaked i am an mkultra and i am shocked abt it myself mate .. all in all i have been going upset and ill and aggressive and losing much as "social experiment with military and espionage stuff" so i have lost a lot of time and i had a few shifts too fast and big on top of each other and sometimes contempt for myself and others .. but also drinking and hating the fuck out of myself over loss that aint my fault basically, it flurs me up and all too late in life ... at least i know why i have lost and everything and everyone .. in 12 years, one muslima a year i get sick of them ... i hate them waffen ss style ..
and apparently i have lost a kind mate and some russian cuteness i liked who seemed to like me as mate .. being isolated day after day and with not much pple ... makes me sick and upset and those dames are chased off ... and nio-implant and milgram and forests and loss = dangerous .. and i'll never change since i am a male of principles and if i have to reroute it i can go fucking mad ... and i got difficulty accepting a no when i know i am correct .. they should never have done it .. i got a lot of trouble ... with myself and other people ... slander, leaks, calumny, chasers for info islam i kacked away basically .. there are rumours isis or caliphate would want to kill me ... do i care, nah ... but need to flee and claim abt. it and i fear the babes gone for good .. cos i am not sure i will want to stay long, i feel life's tired as my father and i am way too late for all in life, my life is ruined and destroyed, in shambles ... i can't understand it myself ... if pple only knew how i feel .. that at times i do have hard flurs to go out and doze off .. tell her i am sorry and greet the rest ..

• Boring

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
and it sucks ..
tn_ff_18638.jpg

honestly, it leaked i am an mkultra and i am shocked abt it myself mate .. all in all i have been going upset and ill and aggressive and losing much as "social experiment with military and espionage stuff" so i have lost a lot of time and i had a few shifts too fast and big on top of each other and sometimes contempt for myself and others .. but also drinking and hating the fuck out of myself over loss that aint my fault basically, it flurs me up and all too late in life ... at least i know why i have lost and everything and everyone .. in 12 years, one muslima a year i get sick of them ... i hate them waffen ss style ..
and apparently i have lost a kind mate and some russian cuteness i liked who seemed to like me as mate .. being isolated day after day and with not much pple ... makes me sick and upset and those dames are chased off ... and nio-implant and milgram and forests and loss = dangerous .. and i'll never change since i am a male of principles and if i have to reroute it i can go fucking mad ... and i got difficulty accepting a no when i know i am correct .. they should never have done it .. i got a lot of trouble ... with myself and other people ... slander, leaks, calumny, chasers for info islam i kacked away basically .. there are rumours isis or caliphate would want to kill me ... do i care, nah ... but need to flee and claim abt. it and i fear the babes gone for good .. cos i am not sure i will want to stay long, i feel life's tired as my father and i am way too late for all in life, my life is ruined and destroyed, in shambles ... i can't understand it myself ... if pple only knew how i feel .. that at times i do have hard flurs to go out and doze off .. tell her i am sorry and greet the rest ..
There’s absolutely no way all of that’s true lol

OP
OP
rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
and it sucks ..
tn_ff_18638.jpg

There’s absolutely no way all of that’s true lol
well geneva convention and cia knows ... soon to fly off, thanks to vsse belgium and aivd, mivd .. i needed to go with photos to the dr and shrink, the partial trove on cia site and his photo's, movies from bin laden are familiar, they made me lose all and now interest and i don't really care abt handing over info unless lies lies lies and they know why ... i like to backstab and fuck up all for everyone if i don't like it .. and i don't .. i am fuhrerious and really ... the first one walking in my hands or stepping into my knife shall regret it, almost like a vow .. in holland or so .. snego chased off, loss loss mmmno ... that is going to be a game .. and means i will have to buck pple away and off and turn anti social again for aggression to people and being alone makes me aggressive so i got no way out ..

• Boring

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
and it sucks ..
tn_ff_18638.jpg

I think that you care too much Rigor.
Don’t question people’s motives or life in general for that matter. It’s not a sensitive world out there. Take a moment, listen to a bit of David Bowie, maybe some Johnny Cash, have a quiet bottle of scotch (top-shelf) and re-boot. Oh yeah...and get a chick that will stick her tongue deep within your arse on more than one occasion too. Life is what you make of it!

OP
OP
rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
aye, it's intelligence from holland being a mess and killer... destroyed much goodness, even for the states and international community and that bothers me... was supposed to be abt ayman al zawahiri and his murder i was preparing by old details... also furious abt it... but we will see..yeah i know .. it's a jungle as mature person ... aye top shelf, but i wont cos i want to avoid binge drinking makes it more difficult ..
well there was a beauty i had it for but got confused and holland has been an asshole to destroy and ruin, but we'll see if i can find her back ... since she likes me, so that is my priority if so .. i prefer french kissing rather than some tongue up my ass .. is why i have been so upset here .. persecution and torture ... ptsd maybe and shock on top of shock when i really think it trough ... but it'll improve soon ..
96215adf3bfe6e03c7d69df59683d69c.jpg

thx tho for the people staying kind on here .. :rightON:

• Boring

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
aye, it's intelligence from holland being a mess and killer... destroyed much goodness, even for the states and international community and that bothers me... was supposed to be abt ayman al zawahiri and his murder i was preparing by old details... also furious abt it... but we will see..yeah i know .. it's a jungle as mature person ... aye top shelf, but i wont cos i want to avoid binge drinking makes it more difficult ..
well there was a beauty i had it for but got confused and holland has been an asshole to destroy and ruin, but we'll see if i can find her back ... since she likes me, so that is my priority if so .. i prefer french kissing rather than some tongue up my ass .. is why i have been so upset here .. persecution and torture ... ptsd maybe and shock on top of shock when i really think it trough ... but it'll improve soon ..
96215adf3bfe6e03c7d69df59683d69c.jpg

thx tho for the people staying kind on here .. :rightON:
Heavy gig in life that you’ve experienced I’m assuming? As for “French Kissing”??? The French made love with their mouths in a time when the English thought it was bad for one’s health to bathe one’s genitals more than once a week! Don’t ever assume that twirling one’s tongue was ever seclusive of the oral cavity... that’s just repressive to say the least!

OP
OP
rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
intelligence busts from all over hungry over info abt bin laden and conversations ... don't care since i lost a few things thanks to them, my own furiousity and so on, so yeah planning to fix and patch up what was destroyed .. only holland can fuck off and i hope to see some in prison in holland ..

• Boring
OP
OP
rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Wtf are you all on about..I’m too stoned for this thread..
a lot of hassle that dutch intelligence created to mess me up for not co-operating abt info this and that ... "my persecution" hell they offended me even as "white nigger from amystads from holland" and some dame i like .. cos she's not european..

• Boring

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wtf are you all on about..I’m too stoned for this thread..
a lot of hassle that dutch intelligence created to mess me up for not co-operating abt info this and that ... "my persecution" hell they offended me even as "white nigger from amystads from holland" and some dame i like .. cos she's not european..

Just grow plants and lick a woman’s anus regularly. Don’t drink beer ever, as it makes your sperm bitter, and go to museums wherever possible. This is just part of the secret to life...