Think I'm going to like this place!

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Show yours who cares as long as I see two cross eyed bazongas

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Show yours who cares as long as I see two cross eyed bazongas
Oh ffs... Sorry dear..... I'm not going to flaunt my tits in a public forum :).. Not my style :) What'chu been smokin?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Nope.... I'm probably the most drug free person here HAHA.. AND the person that probably needs drugs the most lol.. I've never smoked weed, ever... . but been thinking about it... :) Wondering if weed helps you sleep? I rarely get more than 4 hours a night :(

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Ok, so lots of people here smoke pot. But how many of you have tried some Flakka or Bath Salts ?
In the early 90's I tried LSD .. Purple Mike's, it was incredible, unlike anything I've felt in my life.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Have you ever tried it, or those Bath salt things, what would be diff ?

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
Too much to type out and explain. It's an acquired taste, not for everyone.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
I hear you, and appreciate that your not a yapper (: I could google ..but it's not the same

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
The shit I've done, I'm surprised I haven't grown a tail. I did get diagnosed with inoperable cancer a few weeks ago, so maybe that's the tail.

The fuck.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
The shit I've done, I'm surprised I haven't grown a tail. I did get diagnosed with inoperable cancer a few weeks ago, so maybe that's the tail.

The fuck.
If you are telling the truth, Im truly sorry...:'(

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
It's a part of life but it doesn't make it any easier

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Haze is on a roll and shit for brains is being himself.

Dude, what the fuck did used to call you?

I so figured I'd never have to be bored to death by you again that I let go small details.

I know you are grumpy, hairy, old, look like a chimpanzee, think you're hot shit.....I could go on and on.

I would have never let you out of the box.
Oversensitivity is kinda silly. I've looked at a lot of your posts. Seems you like to take the high rd with a lot of people. As for bein accused of running off at the mouth......well.... it was true!! You had to go open mouth, then insert foot. So accuse me of whatever, but the facts show....... you speak before knowing. I'd feel better if you wouldn't comment on my posts as it discredits you....makes u look like a 10yr old kid who just says and don't think.

Top Bottom