Thinking about buying my old insertion boat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was my best effort to post like a real genuine BTF member.

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Buttocks Tightness FIghter?

Wouldn't CBT be a more appropriate venue for such valiant faggotry?
Apparently not.

I mean - I've noticed that the likes of you aren't banned there as I am. LoLz at Bigly moron.
lol... how did you end up getting banned over at Creeps with Balls Tucked?

Did you blow Cindy and forget to swallow or something? Faggot?

He has right wing opinions.

But he wants to hold onto that "counter culture" cool feeling he had back in his youth and doesnt understand the times he is in. He doesnt wanna lose his cool guy points by going against the mainstream.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

I mean - I've noticed that the likes of you aren't banned there as I am. LoLz at Bigly moron.

He has right wing opinions.

But he wants to hold onto that "counter culture" cool feeling he had back in his youth and doesnt understand the times he is in. He doesnt wanna lose his cool guy points by going against the mainstream.
admin will make hide his favorite dildos and have him sleeping on the couch if he does

FACT

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

Well - because I have only explained it to you 4 or five times, and I know that's not nearly often enough to break through your granite cranium.
The ban, firstatol, is 1000 years.
As you don't know since I've only mentioned it 4 or 5 times
I, along with Lotus and rancid, left the board at the time that Percy (your dear friend, aka BigDooshSux)
lobbied for Oak's return.
However - I made a practice of returning on the anniversary of that leaving to mock Billda for okaying that move rather than listening to reason. Bilda had gone full asshole for other reasons which I won't go into and would, in any case, be beyond the comprehension of a dolt like you, some time earlier so I was by then beyond pretending to be friendly.

enywayz - on my last annual return to mock said asshole I replied to a thread by expressing my views on "the Squad" who I view as just other special interest conservatives - which they are.
I also didn't reply to an attempted slight by the resident fake cross-dressing mental case, which may have actually been the reason His Hormonealness went all banny (like you used to do with Apey at theStomperRoom) and gave me 1000 years. Which btw is a record PWn'ting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You've openly shared opinions that are the same stances we have.

Maybe if you would stfu and listen to actual people, you would learn something about why have the positions we have.

But I guess you are more comfortable resorting to narc tactics. Which makes sense you'd be firmly aligning with the left... the party of narcs.

The American left. Policies so good... they have to be forced.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

Well - because I have only explained it to you 4 or five times, and I know that's not nearly often enough to break through your granite cranium.
I, along with Lotus and rancid, left the board at the time that Percy (your dear friend, aka BigDooshSux)
However - I made a practice of returning on the anniversary of that leaving to mock Billda for okaying that move rather than listening to reason. Bilda had gone full asshole for other reasons which I won't go into and would, in any case, be beyond the comprehension of a dolt like you, some time earlier so I was by then beyond pretending to be friendly.

enywayz - on my last annual return to mock said asshole I replied to a thread by expressing my views on "the Squad" who I view as just other special interest conservatives - which they are.
I also didn't reply to an attempted slight by the resident fake cross-dressing mental case, which may have actually been the reason His Hormonealness went all banny (like you used to do with Apey at theStomperRoom) and gave me 1000 years. Which btw is a record PWn'ting.
Too gay; didn't read

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

Too gay; didn't read
You're too gay to read?

Wow! - that's pretty damn gay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No I haven't.

Name one.

Your immigration stance.

Same as ours. You are a total xenophobe according to your comrades

I dont think you know fuck all about us and what we want. You are flying on old stereotypes of when the culture was that Republican ultra con.

And you aren't about to learn anything either. Youve already otherized us and bought into divisive propaganda.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
No I haven't.

Name one.

Your immigration stance.
It isn't the same as yours at all.
In fact - you argued all over the place that I had no idea what it was all about when I gave my solutions, and that is to say nothing of my reasoning for opposing it which has nothing to do with yours.

Which, referring to you edit, has nothing to do with xenophobia since I would gladly replace at least
74 million americans with immigrants.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

Too gay; didn't read
You're too gay to read?

How dare you make me laugh fahget! Don't do it again!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

Too gay; didn't read
You're too gay to read?

NOW GO DO IT !
BTF?

Apparently not.

Less cock sucking; more basic comphrehension, faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
No I haven't.

Name one.

Your immigration stance.
It isn't the same as yours at all.
In fact - you argued all over the place that I had no

It is, though.

And no I didnt. I was pretty surprised and just left it alone.
Go look it up, moron.
You refused to have big business take responsibility for luring illegals and legals alike.

OH no - let's build a big wall and no rich corporate execs should ever be jailed for the hiring of illegals.

BUILD theWALL !

Don't try to bs me ya retard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby is the president of the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! village in Orlando. chasing children is his only sexual option. What kind of women would associate with such a fat sedentary idle dog turd like Stubby? Poor slob.