This always makes me cry.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch some guy from South Africa, BI Pakathi, he goes around giving loads of cash to poor people on the streets

Sometimes I wonder how many have OD'ed because of that blessing

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This song always gets me but only if up loud in the vehicle alone at night.

In the right car, the reverb meshes into your very bones and soul.

When I've been down, this song has oddly cheered me up... just on repeat... driving somewhere yet nowhere.

Helped me get through a lot of anguish back in the day.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I've been down, this song has oddly cheered me up... just on repeat... driving somewhere yet nowhere.

Kane bought this album... we played it over and over.... good track.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If this song doesn't make you cry, nothing will...

And the person this song is about wrote on the youtube channel... unbelievably poignant...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Portishead ♡

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watch some guy from South Africa, BI Pakathi, he goes around giving loads of cash to poor people on the streets

If he did that in an American black ghetto the ghetto dwellers would attack and rob him. I watched a video filmed on L.A.'s skid row where some church was handing out $20 to each homeless person and black gang members were attacking the homeless who were given $20 to rob them. They also robbed the church members to take everything from them.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's the thought that counts. Whatever they do with the money is up to them. The little amount of money is only a band aid, and $500-$1000 seems like a good amount of money, but it really isn't. It's a small escape to an already tough life.

My husband gets upset at me everytime I give a homeless person money. I usually don't carry a lot of cash on me, but I remember giving a homeless woman all the cash I had, to my spouses dismay it ended being $105. What she does with it is her decision. I don't give money with stipulations.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the thought that counts. Whatever they do with the money is up to them. The little amount of money is only a band aid, and $500-$1000 seems like a good amount of money, but it really isn't. It's a small escape to an already tough life.

My husband gets upset at me everytime I give a homeless person money. I usually don't carry a lot of cash on me, but I remember giving a homeless woman all the cash I had, to my spouses dismay it ended being $105. What she does with it is her decision. I don't give money with stipulations.

Hi Lotus, seems like you're part of the Flynngion too, congrats.