Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
heres a budget dish
b782b36b-615d-41e8-a958-d31e22c4c7e5_750x422.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya know Erica, when you were acting as a mod at VF. You accused a dozen or so posters of this very same thing. All falsely as youll remember. Those that go on and on regarding these issues are the guilty ones.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ya know Erica, when you were acting as a mod at VF. You accused a dozen or so posters of this very same thing. All falsely as youll remember. Those that go on and on regarding these issues are the guilty ones.

No, Stupid. Those posting pictures of infants sucking on male tits are guilty. That would be you. But we been knowing about you tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, Stupid. Those posting pictures of infants sucking on male tits are guilty. That would be you. But we been knowing about you tho

Go complain to a mod

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Go complain to a mod

Go fuck your mother

Nice talk pervert. Attending church Sunday?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
i'm impressed by incredible weight loss but equally disturbed by what you are doing to this baby. even though deserve very extreme treatment at times. this is disgusting of You I will barf now. Fucking sick.
RULE BREAKS MAN JUST DONT MENTION CHILDREN FULL STOP!
- No Ped0's/Jokes about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18). @Bastard Factory he's no excuse now

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i'm impressed by incredible weight loss but equally disturbed by what you are doing to this baby. even though deserve very extreme treatment at times. this is disgusting of You I will barf now. Fucking sick.
- No Ped0's/Jokes about "BabyPumperAlert!" or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18). @Bastard Factory he's no excuse now
Still barfing. You must have killed this poor poor lil thang of yours. I thought highly of you but this is so disturbing. I can never see you in a good light again. Just woah. You can never truly know someone in life. Beyond any help.. but I wish there was help for you. Rest in Peace once a good man turned evil. Be gentle on him GOD.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
- No Ped0's/Jokes about "BabyPumperAlert!" or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18). @Bastard Factory he's no excuse now
Still barfing. You must have killed this poor poor lil thang of yours. I thought highly of you but this is so disturbing. I can never see you in a good light again. Just woah. You can never truly know someone in life. Beyond any help.. but I wish there was help for you. Rest in Peace once a good man turned evil. Be gentle on him GOD.
Well coz it's a new rule I never saw stuff but you mysteriously turning on me for not making sense and you've made me see this again...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Well I apologize for overstepping but only once will you get an apology from me and this is it. No one o Earth is worth 2 apologies.