This economy is killing me!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
End of Q1 and I've only made $25K. What a crock of shit! I was nearly at $50K at the end of Q1 last year. Ugh!!!!!

Imagine your life being sooooo fucking pathetic that you have to fuck your own daughter and lie on an online forum about your non-existent finances.

You need some serious help, Jokemar.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
End of Q1 and I've only made $25K. What a crock of shit! I was nearly at $50K at the end of Q1 last year. Ugh!!!!!

Oh you poor baby Lokmeer!

200w.gif

...wahhh!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you need to buckle down and reorder your priorities, cut back on the Starbucks and Meth, PedoWorld at Disneyworld and learn to budget your money better, and quit asking for free stuff!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe it's time to put your "Super Car" back up on the blocks out in the yard.
Cost me $86 to fill that fucker up last week! This biden pay cut coupled with a biden gas price hike is killing me! I'm hopful we'll get a Matt Gaetz tax cut soon!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Libs say. “Juss bye a Tesla”!!!

and don’t say gay in Florida. Or you’ll turn into a cantelope

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs say. “Juss bye a Tesla”!!!

and don’t say gay in Florida. Or you’ll turn into a cantelope

You def need more of that Hydro Power from Canada to facilitate EV'S on the American highways eh Bigly?

But from what I seen the greens/progressive faction of the Democratic party dont even want that either. They dont want Keystone XL or Quebec hydro so that's why you end up paying so much for gas and energy in the States now.

Truth is after foreign exchange rates you guys pay more per gallon in the US than Canada now. Use to be the reverse.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The terrific Joe Biden is slowing down your trafficking operation, hmm?
Well nigger bitch, I work for a woke assed company and they've found out that the diaper joe is killing their business model. Several of my co-workers have left over the last several months. Oh well, at least I didnt let biden and my woke assed company bully me into getting the jab!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well nigger bitch, I work for a woke assed company and they've found out that the diaper joe is killing their business model. Several of my co-workers have left over the last several months. Oh well, at least I didnt let biden and my woke assed company bully me into getting the jab!

maybe your momma is a "nigger bitch", asswipe

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe. If she's a dumb as you. Nigger bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta love how the people who deem themselves the voice of the people just start lecturing people who are struggling under the economy theyve inflicted on us.

They seriously do not give a shit about other people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whadda Whiner that @Lokmar is, eh @Lily?

There's families who've lost everything in that Ukraine War & a riving in Canada & the USA with nothin having to start over again.

Lokmeer is like that Will Smith character. Spoiled overgrown children who don't know how good they got it.

Why doesn't Lokmeer donate some of his hard earned money ta Ukraine War relief? There's a Lotta people suffering right now. Better m contributing to Trump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe. If she's a dumb as you. Nigger bitch.

It's your mother. I didn't shit you out, she did. Take your rage up with her.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder how many Ukrainians Liar @Joe is opening up his $10 million house to.

Like your friend @Lokmar you're extremely selfish @The Prowler. But of the 2 you're much worse cuz yer a greedy profiteer who thinks nothing of profiting from a Pandemic while healthcare workers around the world are putting themselves & their lives on the line for us.

And then you call these vaccines depopulation devices but still wanna make a profit from them. You're a Liar & gaslighter , Gaslighter.

You have no conscience @The Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Like your friend @Lokmar you're extremely selfish @The Prowler. But of the 2 you're much worse cuz yer a greedy profiteer who thinks nothing of profiting from a Pandemic while healthcare workers around the world are putting themselves & their lives on the line for us.

And then you call these vaccines depopulation devices but still wanna make a profit from them. You're a Liar & gaslighter , Gaslighter.

I think Liar @Joe is trying to say "Zero".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think Liar @Joe is trying to say "Zero".

Every time you profit from the Pandemic think of and thank the front line healthcare workers around the world and not just your own country that made it possible @The Prowler

Because really a vaccine treatment , no matter how good or expensive, is worth only as much as our healthcare workers taking care of us or administering those treatments which making Pig Pharma & Pfizer's whopping profits possible, Judas.

Last edited: