This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

There is the odd, "Keep your pointy nose out of Dovey's business" ... even though Dovey posted the info online herself.

Along with allegations that Dorian is a bunch of mean gay men sharing one account.

Some said Dorian sucked up to Martini and Caskur ... and then she blasted them.

Kudo's Dorian, it's their mama's fault these fuckers are dumb.

Where was I blasted by Flynn? I missed it.
Merry Xmas, Caskur
Merry Chritmas Chad. xoxo

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Nobody can flame Dorian.

There is the odd, "Keep your pointy nose out of Dovey's business" ... even though Dovey posted the info online herself.

Along with allegations that Dorian is a bunch of mean gay men sharing one account.

remember that splatter flame written at sg for good ole flynn that had her yelling and screaming. bonesaw and vitty gave it a like, and those two have opposite senses of humor, so it was not over the top or anything.
it was not even as splattery as the one written about SSS at BF.

someone needs to write a good story type flame that stars flynn.

same with dovey, write a PI free story flame that is actually funny about dovey, can you do that HC?

can anyone?

I don't remember any of the posts you're referring to.

You follow this crap too much ... all the pointless nicswitches ... fuck that boring garbage.

What do you want me to do, again? A story flame about flynn and dovey that doesn't involve PI?

Which one is flynn and which one is dovey?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Where was I blasted by Flynn? I missed it.
Merry Xmas, Caskur
Merry Chritmas Chad. xoxo
Oi Caskur...where’s my Xmas cheer?!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought LasagnaBreath was me?
Tbh... I would rather have you here this fucking asshat. Not sure if you're familiar with the user fromHELL/gutterballs.. that's who it is.. This is his ALT.. Made it after he made a big announcement that he was going to be away for medical reasons.. :/ Biggest turd on the net, imo :D

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I thought LasagnaBreath was me?
Tbh... I would rather have you here this fucking asshat. Not sure if you're familiar with the user fromHELL/gutterballs.. that's who it is.. This is his ALT.. Made it after he made a big announcement that he was going to be away for medical reasons.. :/ Biggest turd on the net, imo :D
Are you kidding? That's fucking epic.

Master

Site Supporter
Btw, what happened to that old pic of Flea where she looked like she came straight out the immigration office with a duck face?

I'm hacking her av for Xmas

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I hate to change the subject, but has anybody else played the Tony Hawk remake? It's fucking awesome.

everyone is waiting to see pics of your next gen console.

immortals fenyx rising is better and has so many side quests/online quest that 20+ hours in i still in valley of the eternal spring and the 5 other lands are all clouded up cause i have not been to them yet.
demon souls was completed in less time than this game.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Still don't see how @Biggie Smiles loaning @Dove money is ANYONE'S business???? Holy shit motherfuckers need to get a life!!!! Jesus fucking Christ. @Biggie Smiles please gift me $3500 so I can get this bitch off your and Doveys dick for 5 minutes and let her come ride this fucking Rollercoaster. Bet she doesn't last 5 fucking minutes. GD amateur....

the same reason why everyone else’s personal shit is being posted. Once it get started, it don’t stop. As you can see

I can promise every motherfucker this...anyone ever contacts any relative of mine, I don’t give a fuck if it’s cuz I got someone’s switch on my clit, the scum sucking loser of a fucking cunt will end up in a landfill. Or at least one of their limbs will.
Sounds like a legit threat to every member of this community. So none of our lives are safe because you and yours are so special. I think not. You just threatened me I am entitlement to do the same now if not worse. Thanks idiot...make sure you really can protect yours. Ahaha you can't. Dismissed edgy lil brat.

It’s not a threat. It’s a fact. Try it. You ain’t seen the carnal’s I’m related to. I dare you
you made a threat on me and mine I am entitled to end you and yours back. YOU MADE THE "PROMISE" not me. YOU DESERVE FAR WORSE right now. you think you got me? come at me with your worst right now in real life. I will end it.

i stated FACTS, you scumbag kiddie diddler. Give me what I deserve then. Like I said...I dare You

Who is lasagnebreath?

I think its "fromHell"- he's the only one that likes to stick his nose up Maxis' ass.
you don't know anything at all. its mavis, its fromHELL. its real life ex. you don't know shit. ahahah. Still winning:)

Hi Maxis.

Master

Site Supporter
I hate to change the subject, but has anybody else played the Tony Hawk remake? It's fucking awesome.

immortals fenyx rising is better and has so many side quests/online quest that 20+ hours in i still in valley of the eternal spring and the 5 other lands are all clouded up cause i have not been to them yet.
Yeah but have you played the THR? It's only 20 bucks and we'll worth 20 bucks. I used to play the shit out of TH2 back in the day and the combo system in the remake is perfect

Witcher 2 is in game store for two bucks. I'm really contemplating it and streaming it this weekend as a straight play thru.

I got the astro city earlier this week and have been playing Quartet with this kids. The AC is impossible to play stand alone. The buttons are too close to the joystick. You gotta buy the controllers.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would like to wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and have a wonderful New Year.

I pray for peace, laughter and the restoration of basic respectable boundaries online. I also pray that this pandemic ends.

P.S. I might get so drunk that I post my tits or proverbially sit on someone’s face via pm. I cannot be held responsible for drunken me. She is a MESS and you need to take that shit up with her directly. Consider yourself WARNED.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

remember that splatter flame written at sg for good ole flynn that had her yelling and screaming. bonesaw and vitty gave it a like, and those two have opposite senses of humor, so it was not over the top or anything.

same with dovey, write a PI free story flame that is actually funny about dovey, can you do that HC?

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Pooftard blasted it all over the internet.

Why cant you people be normal? Ever since Pooftard got excited I was giving him attention and started mouth breathing and slobbering into his podcast this has been ridiculous.

I'd say I would have been better off paying someone but I had to do that to.

I didn't even know what a Switch was before this.

Slag, you have posted everything on the net about your dumb self but omitted two important horrifying facts about your incredibly obtuse and exceptionally nasty self .....

1.You assaulted a disabled person in your care.
2. You ran up bills totaling 5,078.
3. You lie about KM and contacted his family.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Still don't see how @Biggie Smiles loaning @Dove money is ANYONE'S business???? Holy shit motherfuckers need to get a life!!!! Jesus fucking Christ. @Biggie Smiles please gift me $3500 so I can get this bitch off your and Doveys dick for 5 minutes and let her come ride this fucking Rollercoaster. Bet she doesn't last 5 fucking minutes. GD amateur....

the same reason why everyone else’s personal shit is being posted. Once it get started, it don’t stop. As you can see

I can promise every motherfucker this...anyone ever contacts any relative of mine, I don’t give a fuck if it’s cuz I got someone’s switch on my clit, the scum sucking loser of a fucking cunt will end up in a landfill. Or at least one of their limbs will.
Sounds like a legit threat to every member of this community. So none of our lives are safe because you and yours are so special. I think not. You just threatened me I am entitlement to do the same now if not worse. Thanks idiot...make sure you really can protect yours. Ahaha you can't. Dismissed edgy lil brat.

It’s not a threat. It’s a fact. Try it. You ain’t seen the carnal’s I’m related to. I dare you
you made a threat on me and mine I am entitled to end you and yours back. YOU MADE THE "PROMISE" not me. YOU DESERVE FAR WORSE right now. you think you got me? come at me with your worst right now in real life. I will end it.

i stated FACTS, you scumbag kiddie diddler. Give me what I deserve then. Like I said...I dare You

Who is lasagnebreath?

I think its "fromHell"- he's the only one that likes to stick his nose up Maxis' ass.
you don't know anything at all. its mavis, its fromHELL. its real life ex. you don't know shit. ahahah. Still winning:)

Hi Maxis.
Oh yeah the drama so wounds you gotta quit for months on end. So nigger. You threantened me and my familhy so your family is kiled its oh well huh bitch? ahahah you brought this on yourself and you love it. Claims you needs months off because of drama? ahahaha let me end your families lives since you think you can threaten me first. How sexy are your grandkids? maybe I can sell them online than those who own them can rape and kill them for laughs and money huh?

YOU "Promised" to end those that I know and love. So you deserve the same back drama Queen. Ahaha QUEEN OF nothing but your grandkids might be with a few bucks. Threaten me and mine again your grandkids will be sold online for laughs and money. Go ahead put their lives at stake for a lil wee trolling ond threatening or your part. I bet whoever kills your grandkids will cum all over yput Troll pics and theirs even more heheh

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I am going to ask that Lasagna breath be put on mute until they can act right. You can attack a person all you want online.
So Flea is saying that because I returned a Switch directly to the child it belonged to, I deserve having my job called and my personal info looked up and posted for years.

That's how much of a sick, terrible shitty friend and horrible person she is.

My husband and I were going to ship that Chode idiots Switch to him when we were able to leave work.

And instead of waiting for us to able to run to the post office, Chode started sending me threatening PMs on SG. Threatening my family and and threatening to interfer with my life.

This was not even a situation that belonged on the boards. This was a real life situation HE brought to them.

So I reported his threatening PMs. I told her he was making threats. The whole time guy drug this real life situation to that board and began using MY personal business nothing was done about that at all. It wasnt until I fought BACK that it became an issue and "both sides using PI".

She never ONCE held him accountable. She either blames me or when people witness them doing it becomes "they both do it".

So after this Chode prick started threatening me saying "I want a tracking number by 4pm or enjoy your life" and threatening ultimatums and nothing was done about it, I showed my husband.

And at that point my husband slammed his foot down and said we are NOT shipping it back at ALL. Not unless he paid us for the costs of getting it out of pawn for him and any shipping or insurance cost. Chose refused and continued the threats.

He claimed it was his autistic childs, and we were terrorizing his kid. So my HUSAND made the decision that we reach out to the childs mother, verify the Switch belonged to the child, to apologize and to return it.

And that is exactly what we did.

And since then, this has been spun as me just tracking down another posters "family" and that him calling my job was just him hitting back. And now he gets a pass searching for info on my family over a year later.

My husband and contacted this woman for the purpose of returning property as Chode was completely unreasonable, uncooperative and threatening and we had had it trying to deal with him, but didnt want a child to suffer the idiotic and selfish choices of his father. We did this to do the right thing, and to this day I stand by that.

Chose called my job in an attempt to destroy me and my kids lives by removing an income from my family out of pure hatred and spite. And the continued harrassment on and off the boards.

And this is perfectly reasonable to these absolute fucking mental cases. And she is a complete hypocrite and was totally fine with him using my personal stuff and threatening me but then jumps in blaming me when I defend myself.

I still have all these threats and exchanges. Not that I need to prove myself, I know the truth and so does he. So does Big, who saw this entire thing.

****ATTENTION****

Dovey just wants you all to know that just because she posts her own intimate details of her PERSONAL life on a public forum, you are not allowed to use any of it against her. She will classify you as a "psycho stalker."

*****ATTENTION*****

Flyn thinks explaining a situation other people cant shut the fuck up about that involves something that was blasted all over the internet by POOFTURD is "intimate details of peoples lives"

Largely because as others have pointed out, these cretins take these boards so seriously they cannot tell the difference between this clarification and intimate life details.

Which says a very sad something about these peoples lives.

Also Flea here told me a few times privately that she understood why we did that.

As you see, she constantly flips flips and lies depending on whoever shes bias towards. ...which is always this low life group of cyber stalking and vindictive scum bags.

Now it's Flea's fault, eh?

Yes it’s all my fault that she met Poofer and fucked him.

you’re definitely right that when they took their e-romance off the boards it was no longer a board issue

all of the forum owners could have pushed it back on them to sort it out ... but we didn’t...

I explained the issues of forum owner liability to Big and I think he made decisions with respect to that situation accordingly

but KM was and always will be a toxic person and he had his own agenda to ou... there was no stopping him
I’m a shitty person that’s NEVER contacted anyones family offline. Get it right.

I’m a shitty person because I’m not here falling for your bullshit. You stabbed me in the back and then had the audacity to claim you never said that Joo gave you SG when you both posted about it repeatedly at BC. Shitty people lie and that’s all you do. You never take responsibility for your shit. I do, others do...yet we’re the shitty ones?

I am a fucked up as bitch. At least I ain’t a fucking LIAR

So, now you decide to fucking grow a backbone?

I had her ass on ignore cuz she’s in every gawddamn thread. She dropped my name so I replied. I won’t be logging in here after today. They let her drown this forum with this bullshit
I'll link you the new forum. It's a Dovid free zone and the three stooges IPs are blocked (Thanx Murdoch)

I wouldn’t go there if you had a live feed streaming of you eating cupcakes out of Mr. Pickles ass crack. But thanks for the honorable mention xoxo
You couldn't fit thru the portal, omega moo.

Did you ask santa for a full salt block this year?

I’m on the naughty list :Crazy:
Does it read like a buffet menu?

It’s goes like this:

Murdy
Biggie
Dovey

Santa saw us when we were... errr, um *cough* *ghasp* sleeping? :SmokeBreak2:

But Santa wiped your name completely out of the book entirely last year. I’m pretty sure the idea of tiptoeing past that bathroom made him blow chunks hard.
Thank God for that one. Nobody wants to be associated with the trinity for forum death any more and I never did in the first place so....

Shut your whore mouth, you 2 bit wanna be hustler slack.

SG was already dying when we were all asked to come out of retirement in May 2019... all we did was delay the inevitable by returning to watch you commit cyber suicide over some puss, chump.
Lol wat?

I had that place averaging 10k posts a month and over 150k views and towards the end of my run I was hitting 15k and 200k, so no, that place was next level until you clods crushed it into MMP V2.O.

You idiots killed it, just like your slowly killing this place and why the forum I had for two months as smacking SG up and down until I pulled the plug to make it better.

You clowns are scuffed, cope. And no offense, trying to put me in your little group of mentally unstable stooges isn't getting you clout points. You idiots just don't comprehend your better off being known as victims of yours truly because there's a bigger reach for you. Honest.

If you could have saved the formerly coveted SG with your ability to produce these results... you would have done it before you sunk it with your TOXIC AF manipulation, lies, deceit and epic fucktardation; dipshit.
Your gonna have to point out where I sunk SG when it was averaging 15k posts while I had a panel there, shemp. And chances are the place would be averaging three times those numbers if I never left with what I had planned for season two.

Say it slowly;

"Dovid, Murdoch, and Peggy Stilts killed SG just like every other forum they have festered at"

And maybe, just maybe, you walking pap smear a will understand you idiots are this communities kryptonite.

Then you are going to have to show me where that site generated 15,000 posts a day AFTER May 2019 that wasn’t the Dovid~19 aftermath that everyone complains about, douche nozzle.
Where are you are so obsessed with my Daddy? I really would like to know. I've known him almost 22 years in real life so whats your ONLINE story with him as ... what an associate at best online? please tell me more about my man THAN I do. Ahaha you will never be able to. FACTS like the worthless cunt @Dove would claim heheh Idiots

if you address me again, I’m putting you on ignore

I’m anti making this shit overtly personal and you’ve crossed a line

now fuck off... I can smell your cock from here

you can only smell cock if it's been dipped in ice cream
heyooooooooooooooooooooo!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Why cant you people be normal? Ever since Pooftard got excited I was giving him attention and started mouth breathing and slobbering into his podcast this has been ridiculous.

Slag, you have posted everything on the net about your dumb self but omitted two important horrifying facts about your incredibly obtuse and exceptionally nasty self .....

Merry Christmas, Caskur

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Who is lasagnebreath?

You want to fuck me. Said so yourself. Shush.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Caskur, the patient was not assaulted. You can’t even tell who he is in the pic. Yes, his poop was part of him when it was still in his butthole.... but seriously?

Did she act with malice towards anyone when she took that pic that she only shared with her boyfriend? No. It’s one of those things that teeters in a grey area of law and is looked down upon because it could create liability issues for the hospital. She thought it was funny and he was her romantic interest at the time. I was also not speaking to her at that time or I would have been the recipient who was ROFLMAO with her.

He called her job to be a dick. You’re justifying this behavior because she called his exwife to return the kids switch. This is not remotely eye for an eye because the actions are so different by means of intention.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Merry Christmas, Caskur
Merry Christmas Murdock....oxox

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

Yeah but have you played the THR? It's only 20 bucks and we'll worth 20 bucks. I used to play the shit out of TH2 back in the day and the combo system in the remake is perfect

Witcher 2 is in game store for two bucks. I'm really contemplating it and streaming it this weekend as a straight play thru.

I got the astro city earlier this week and have been playing Quartet with this kids. The AC is impossible to play stand alone. The buttons are too close to the joystick. You gotta buy the controllers.

play catherine full body, it has 13 endings and projext melody played it on twitch. it's one of only a few ps4 games i transferred to ps5

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who is lasagnebreath?

It sounds like fromHell aka Guttermarbles... :Wink:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Who is lasagnebreath?

Yep. He fantasizes about me 24/7.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Caskur, the patient was not assaulted. You can’t even tell who he is in the pic. Yes, his poop was part of him when it was still in his butthole.... but seriously?

Did she act with malice towards anyone when she took that pic that she only shared with her boyfriend? No. It’s one of those things that teeters in a grey area of law and is looked down upon because it could create liability issues for the hospital. She thought it was funny and he was her romantic interest at the time. I was also not speaking to her at thar time or I would have been the recipient who was ROFLMAO with her.

He called her job to be a dick. You’re justifying this behavior because she called his exwife to return the kids switch. This is not remotely eye for an eye because the actions are so different by means of intention.

Murd you are trying to reason with a complete shit bag who has been doing this same sort of shit to people online since 2005.

She stalks, harrassed and doxxes people.

She blatantly lies and manipulates.

Shes on disability .......so for all we know shes severely mentally ill. Which you would have to be to do the shit shes been doing for years and years.

Seriously you can even Google search her and pull up links of people complaining about her being a cyber stalker.

She is a peice of shit. And people here are seeing who she is.

She thrives on hateful personal dramas. Like she enjoys it. Shes sick in the head.

I'm just saying you are wasting your time and shes just gonna devolve. She was literally trying to get Fartini to CONTACT my husband. They have been trying to find out my address and all my families personal info.

She knows damn well what shes claiming is bullshit.......so

Also Pooftard was never my boyfriend and I took that picture because the charge nurse(who was also in the pic) told me to take it for the patients home nurse. So I guess Cascur is accusing that charge nurse of sexual assault too.

And I sent it to him in messenger on accident. That was not the pic I had intended to send.

He is the one who went way back over a month after I told him to kick rocks to get that for revenge.

They are deranged. I may as well just blog this entire shitshow with every single message with everyone involved.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who is lasagnebreath?

Yep. He fantasizes about me 24/7.
Maxis735 is interested in “barely legal”...that cretin can’t handle real women. :LOL1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent

welcome to Tort Law 101

why is sharing HIPAA information against the law? Because it is personal and private information that could potentially harm an individual via the privacy breach.

Who would be liable? The hospital.

But where are the damaged this “assaulted” patient endured??

Did he have to hire an attorney to do damage control after this poop pic was leaked? No.

Did he incur any expenses from this “assault?” No.

Is it reasonable to conclude that this man will live the rest of his life without experiencing any pain and suffering from his anonymous poop pic being released to a fucktard like KM? Probably.

There is no case here and Dove resigned before we ever got an answer from corporate legal on this issue. She also hasn’t been sued by the hospital... so.......

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Did she act with malice towards anyone when she took that pic that she only shared with her boyfriend? No. It’s one of those things that teeters in a grey area of law and is looked down upon because it could create liability issues for the hospital. She thought it was funny and he was her romantic interest at the time. I was also not speaking to her at thar time or I would have been the recipient who was ROFLMAO with her.

No nurse or nursing aid or careers are allowed to take photos of naked patients in distressing circumstances and then send those around the world. That is considered a sexual assault. If the relatives found out, Pigeon would be charged, then sent to court, then found guilty and served time. That is how serious her crime is.

How would you feel if that victim was one of your relatives?

Master

Site Supporter
I am going to ask that Lasagna breath be put on mute until they can act right. You can attack a person all you want online.
So Flea is saying that because I returned a Switch directly to the child it belonged to, I deserve having my job called and my personal info looked up and posted for years.

That's how much of a sick, terrible shitty friend and horrible person she is.

My husband and I were going to ship that Chode idiots Switch to him when we were able to leave work.

And instead of waiting for us to able to run to the post office, Chode started sending me threatening PMs on SG. Threatening my family and and threatening to interfer with my life.

This was not even a situation that belonged on the boards. This was a real life situation HE brought to them.

So I reported his threatening PMs. I told her he was making threats. The whole time guy drug this real life situation to that board and began using MY personal business nothing was done about that at all. It wasnt until I fought BACK that it became an issue and "both sides using PI".

She never ONCE held him accountable. She either blames me or when people witness them doing it becomes "they both do it".

So after this Chode prick started threatening me saying "I want a tracking number by 4pm or enjoy your life" and threatening ultimatums and nothing was done about it, I showed my husband.

And at that point my husband slammed his foot down and said we are NOT shipping it back at ALL. Not unless he paid us for the costs of getting it out of pawn for him and any shipping or insurance cost. Chose refused and continued the threats.

He claimed it was his autistic childs, and we were terrorizing his kid. So my HUSAND made the decision that we reach out to the childs mother, verify the Switch belonged to the child, to apologize and to return it.

And that is exactly what we did.

And since then, this has been spun as me just tracking down another posters "family" and that him calling my job was just him hitting back. And now he gets a pass searching for info on my family over a year later.

My husband and contacted this woman for the purpose of returning property as Chode was completely unreasonable, uncooperative and threatening and we had had it trying to deal with him, but didnt want a child to suffer the idiotic and selfish choices of his father. We did this to do the right thing, and to this day I stand by that.

Chose called my job in an attempt to destroy me and my kids lives by removing an income from my family out of pure hatred and spite. And the continued harrassment on and off the boards.

And this is perfectly reasonable to these absolute fucking mental cases. And she is a complete hypocrite and was totally fine with him using my personal stuff and threatening me but then jumps in blaming me when I defend myself.

I still have all these threats and exchanges. Not that I need to prove myself, I know the truth and so does he. So does Big, who saw this entire thing.

****ATTENTION****

Dovey just wants you all to know that just because she posts her own intimate details of her PERSONAL life on a public forum, you are not allowed to use any of it against her. She will classify you as a "psycho stalker."

*****ATTENTION*****

Flyn thinks explaining a situation other people cant shut the fuck up about that involves something that was blasted all over the internet by POOFTURD is "intimate details of peoples lives"

Largely because as others have pointed out, these cretins take these boards so seriously they cannot tell the difference between this clarification and intimate life details.

Which says a very sad something about these peoples lives.

Also Flea here told me a few times privately that she understood why we did that.

As you see, she constantly flips flips and lies depending on whoever shes bias towards. ...which is always this low life group of cyber stalking and vindictive scum bags.

Now it's Flea's fault, eh?

Yes it’s all my fault that she met Poofer and fucked him.

you’re definitely right that when they took their e-romance off the boards it was no longer a board issue

all of the forum owners could have pushed it back on them to sort it out ... but we didn’t...

I explained the issues of forum owner liability to Big and I think he made decisions with respect to that situation accordingly

but KM was and always will be a toxic person and he had his own agenda to ou... there was no stopping him
I’m a shitty person that’s NEVER contacted anyones family offline. Get it right.

I’m a shitty person because I’m not here falling for your bullshit. You stabbed me in the back and then had the audacity to claim you never said that Joo gave you SG when you both posted about it repeatedly at BC. Shitty people lie and that’s all you do. You never take responsibility for your shit. I do, others do...yet we’re the shitty ones?

I am a fucked up as bitch. At least I ain’t a fucking LIAR

So, now you decide to fucking grow a backbone?

I had her ass on ignore cuz she’s in every gawddamn thread. She dropped my name so I replied. I won’t be logging in here after today. They let her drown this forum with this bullshit
I'll link you the new forum. It's a Dovid free zone and the three stooges IPs are blocked (Thanx Murdoch)

I wouldn’t go there if you had a live feed streaming of you eating cupcakes out of Mr. Pickles ass crack. But thanks for the honorable mention xoxo
You couldn't fit thru the portal, omega moo.

Did you ask santa for a full salt block this year?

I’m on the naughty list :Crazy:
Does it read like a buffet menu?

It’s goes like this:

Murdy
Biggie
Dovey

Santa saw us when we were... errr, um *cough* *ghasp* sleeping? :SmokeBreak2:

But Santa wiped your name completely out of the book entirely last year. I’m pretty sure the idea of tiptoeing past that bathroom made him blow chunks hard.
Thank God for that one. Nobody wants to be associated with the trinity for forum death any more and I never did in the first place so....

Shut your whore mouth, you 2 bit wanna be hustler slack.

SG was already dying when we were all asked to come out of retirement in May 2019... all we did was delay the inevitable by returning to watch you commit cyber suicide over some puss, chump.
Lol wat?

I had that place averaging 10k posts a month and over 150k views and towards the end of my run I was hitting 15k and 200k, so no, that place was next level until you clods crushed it into MMP V2.O.

You idiots killed it, just like your slowly killing this place and why the forum I had for two months as smacking SG up and down until I pulled the plug to make it better.

You clowns are scuffed, cope. And no offense, trying to put me in your little group of mentally unstable stooges isn't getting you clout points. You idiots just don't comprehend your better off being known as victims of yours truly because there's a bigger reach for you. Honest.

If you could have saved the formerly coveted SG with your ability to produce these results... you would have done it before you sunk it with your TOXIC AF manipulation, lies, deceit and epic fucktardation; dipshit.
Your gonna have to point out where I sunk SG when it was averaging 15k posts while I had a panel there, shemp. And chances are the place would be averaging three times those numbers if I never left with what I had planned for season two.

Say it slowly;

"Dovid, Murdoch, and Peggy Stilts killed SG just like every other forum they have festered at"

And maybe, just maybe, you walking pap smear a will understand you idiots are this communities kryptonite.

Then you are going to have to show me where that site generated 15,000 posts a day AFTER May 2019 that wasn’t the Dovid~19 aftermath that everyone complains about, douche nozzle.
Where are you are so obsessed with my Daddy? I really would like to know. I've known him almost 22 years in real life so whats your ONLINE story with him as ... what an associate at best online? please tell me more about my man THAN I do. Ahaha you will never be able to. FACTS like the worthless cunt @Dove would claim heheh Idiots

if you address me again, I’m putting you on ignore

I’m anti making this shit overtly personal and you’ve crossed a line

now fuck off... I can smell your cock from here

you can only smell cock if it's been dipped in ice cream
heyooooooooooooooooooooo!
Murdoch could sniff out a truffle with her eyes covered.
Murdoch walks into McDonalds, points at the menu and tells the clerk "yes plz"

Murdoch's ass is so big, salt shakers suddenly shake and want to orbit
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Did she act with malice towards anyone when she took that pic that she only shared with her boyfriend? No. It’s one of those things that teeters in a grey area of law and is looked down upon because it could create liability issues for the hospital. She thought it was funny and he was her romantic interest at the time. I was also not speaking to her at that time or I would have been the recipient who was ROFLMAO with her.

Stop.

Spin it any way you want.

I wasn't her "boyfriend". Good fucking lord. She was married.

Second, what she did was against the law and a complete breach of privacy. There isn't a single person in that field who thinks what I did was wrong and what she did was ok. Not one. So save the bullshit. If that was your relative you sure as shit wouldn't be defending a fucking nutjob who thinks a mentally challenged person shitting all over themselves is funny.

As for this why I waited to report her? Whyd she wait to send the switch?

Srsly, nobody cares about this shit any more. Why bring it up?

Clout chasing?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Murd you are trying to reason with a complete shit bag who has been doing this same sort of shit to people online since 2005.

She stalks, harrassed and doxxes people.

She blatantly lies and manipulates.

Shes on disability .......so for all we know shes severely mentally ill. Which you would have to be to do the shit shes been doing for years and years.

Seriously you can even Google search her and pull up links of people complaining about her being a cyber stalker.

She is a peice of shit. And people here are seeing who she is.

She thrives on hateful personal dramas. Like she enjoys it. Shes sick in the head.

I'm just saying you are wasting your time and shes just gonna devolve. She was literally trying to get Fartini to CONTACT my husband. They have been trying to find out my address and all my families personal info.

She knows damn well what she'd claiming is bullshit.......so.

damn... Caskur is theeeeeeee OG flamer

considering she was trying to dox someone way back when on CO and drag me into it... I’ll gracefully excuse myself from this circular argument now

cause I don’t play that shit....

privacy law is implied when you’re partaking in an assumption of the risk activity via anonymous profile on a message forum

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent

welcome to Tort Law 101

why is sharing HIPAA information against the law? Because it is personal and private information that could potentially harm an individual via the privacy breach.

Who would be liable? The hospital.

But where are the damaged this “assaulted” patient endured??

Did he have to hire an attorney to do damage control after this poop pic was leaked? No.

Did he incur any expenses from this “assault?” No.

Is it reasonable to conclude that this man will live the rest of his life without experiencing any pain and suffering from his anonymous poop pic being released to a fucktard like KM? Probably.

There is no case here and Dove resigned before we ever got an answer from corporate legal on this issue. She also hasn’t been sued by the hospital... so.......
lol... castard says the disabled person was assaulted.

Can anyone here tell us his name?

His home address?

Date of birth?

His full Medical history ?

Was there so much as a single item in the pic that could so much as identify the hospital he was in?

No?

Then Dovey didn't break a single law and then only reason this resulted in termination is because the hospital gambled on the fact that she wouldn't put up a fight. But as far as HIPAA was concerned as long as she maintained she had no idea what the fuck this asshole was talking about she'd have floated through this thing with ease

I advised her as much as it went down but she decided to just let it all go and move on.

Master

Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

No nurse or nursing aid or careers are allowed to take photos of naked patients in distressing circumstances and then send those around the world. That is considered a sexual assault. If the relatives found out, Pigeon would be charged, then sent to court, then found guilty and served time. That is how serious her crime is.

How would you feel if that victim was one of your relatives?
(Nods head)

It was fucking disgusting