This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello you stupid bitches. I see that nothing has changed here. You fucking brainless puss-filled morons keep posting your banal tripe along with the typical juvenile gore pics. How most of you haven't been killed off in a Darwinian way is surprisingly shocking.

With all that being said, I'm looking for two chickenshit spammers that have a yellow stripe running up their emaciated spines. One being Uncle DILF. Bring your clown ass out from whatever male crotch you have your face buried into and be prepared to have your fucking vaginal lips wrapped tightly around that balloon you call a fucking head. I have yet to extract one of my expensive italian heels from your bloated rectum.

The other cowardly little mouthy slug is Rassenkrieg. Gee. I wonder who that fucking loser is? You seem to have a lot so say about me when i'm not here. Haven't I already on numerous occassion verbally boxed your ugly face in making you look like a transgender raccoon? Yet. You continue spouting off spamtastic crapolla you fucking think is pure fucking gold. You are a bonafide moron, not even capable of stringing two words together coherently.

To any other illiterate fucks that might think that Flynn wants to read your shit, stay the fuck out of my way or I fucking pull your labia over your head and use it as a fucking giant slingshot. Just ask that cunt RealGrimm aka RealWomann.

CiAo! You dickless wonders.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

How did you know it was him/her?

Maybe it's a hormone problem, eh?
It's a five in one poster, all of whom are faggots.
I'll be ignoring that bitch too, rest assured.

can you put everyone on ignore except countess, you really suck.
Countess will tell me if there's anything good.
So,
She won't tell me much.
*BOOM*

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just wanna say, that it looks kinda funny, seeing Benzo's avatar, and the thread title "fuck face" hahaha.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
benzo will now be living under countess's skirt indefinitely.
You'll never get there!
Oh well, looks like this is it.
Tater,
Au Reservoir-
Peace!
giphy.gif

ashes to ashes

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'll be ignoring that bitch too, rest assured

Well now. Check out BENzover the fucking bitch. How many times do I need to tie your ovaries around your fucking ankles, you ancient asskissing cunt?

I cannot count thee many fucking times fisting you with your own retarded comebacks...i.e..."Faggot!" You wanna do this again? You fucking sure you want an encore of me bitch-slapping you silly?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If they think Caskur is an instigator, wait til they see Flynn in meth head action :facepalm:
I'm skipping that mess.

Fuck. You. Are. A. Fucking. Huge. Fucking. Mega-Tard.

Seriously? Look at that fucking avatar. We all knew you were a closet homo as much as you went around calling people gay and always bringing up, "cock sucking." Now you've just proved what we already knew to be true:

You are a toothless butthole that likes sucking peckers while being urinated on by a midget.

You sick twisted freak!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'll be ignoring that bitch too, rest assured

Well now. Check out BENzover the fucking bitch. How many times do I need to tie your ovaries around your fucking ankles, you ancient asskissing cunt?

I cannot count thee many fucking times fisting you with your own retarded comebacks...i.e..."Faggot!" You wanna do this again? You fucking sure you want an encore of me bitch-slapping you silly?
Oh fuck off faggot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hello you stupid bitches. I see that nothing has changed here. You fucking brainless puss-filled morons keep posting your banal tripe along with the typical juvenile gore pics. How most of you haven't been killed off in a Darwinian way is surprisingly shocking.

With all that being said, I'm looking for two chickenshit spammers that have a yellow stripe running up their emaciated spines. One being Uncle DILF. Bring your clown ass out from whatever male crotch you have your face buried into and be prepared to have your fucking vaginal lips wrapped tightly around that balloon you call a fucking head. I have yet to extract one of my expensive italian heels from your bloated rectum.

The other cowardly little mouthy slug is Rassenkrieg. Gee. I wonder who that fucking loser is? You seem to have a lot so say about me when i'm not here. Haven't I already on numerous occassion verbally boxed your ugly face in making you look like a transgender raccoon? Yet. You continue spouting off spamtastic crapolla you fucking think is pure fucking gold. You are a bonafide moron, not even capable of stringing two words together coherently.

To any other illiterate fucks that might think that Flynn wants to read your shit, stay the fuck out of my way or I fucking pull your labia over your head and use it as a fucking giant slingshot. Just ask that cunt RealGrimm aka RealWomann.

CiAo! You dickless wonders.

c6629a3fd129_efukt.gif