This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mad?? I guess flippin those greasy burgers does that to a person.. HUH? :)

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn!!!

Welcome to the party

Hey. What up, with your forum?
Working out a payscale where ppl who post can make money off their content and we just might rip off the avatar hack thingy here but make it a little bit cheaper with a bunch of different options.

We also want to make it open but don't want certain cancers from this community anywhere near the place, so we're working on fixing that issue.

I'll link you at FT when it's back up.

giphy.gif
Hey you were given an invite.

The place was hitting so much it was getting more posts then BC and SG for a week. I pulled the plug to make it better.

You still get an invite, too

Master

Site Supporter
You mad?? I guess flippin those greasy burgers does that to a person.. HUH? :)
Mad because some bint who has to sit on a bottle for any type of sexual gratification is posting antiquated lames on a message board? Not the slightest.

Was elvis alive the last time you had any sort of sexual contact?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Pulls up a chair (yawning)...eating popcorn....picks up remote control.....changes channel due to lack of entertainment.
hahaha... amen!!... It never stops... The thing is, this guy, Chad is from a forum where they post and talk about shit that happens here.. wtf? Who does that? lololol They can't get enough :facepalm:

Ahhhhh......so they are entertainment thieves??? Damn. Must be a pretty dead beat fucking forum for them to have to come over here and borrow our ratings. Roflmmfao

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude.. you can't flame.. Give it up.. :facepalm: You are a grease whore nigger that flips burgers for a living... No matter what you say.. THAT is who you are.... a fuckin loser keyboard warrior and burger flipper... pathetic, really hahaha

Master

Site Supporter
Pulls up a chair (yawning)...eating popcorn....picks up remote control.....changes channel due to lack of entertainment.
hahaha... amen!!... It never stops... The thing is, this guy, Chad is from a forum where they post and talk about shit that happens here.. wtf? Who does that? lololol They can't get enough :facepalm:

Ahhhhh......so they are entertainment thieves??? Damn. Must be a pretty dead beat fucking forum for them to have to come over here and borrow our ratings. Roflmmfao
Umm.....

I've been at this place longer then you.

You know that, right?

LeWhoops

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FT is a commentary board, you washed up grenade.

What decade was it when you last had a period?

I'm thinking 1990's..

Wath wrong Thuper Thad

You needZ back up ??

hqdefault.jpg

Master

Site Supporter
Dude.. you can't flame.. Give it up.. :facepalm: You are a grease whore nigger that flips burgers for a living... No matter what you say.. THAT is who you are.... a fuckin loser keyboard warrior and burger flipper... pathetic, really hahaha
No, that's what you are trying to portray yours truly as and failing miserablely at it.

I'm like this sites security certificate, nobody can fix me even when they say they can.

Master

Site Supporter
FT is a commentary board, you washed up grenade.

What decade was it when you last had a period?

I'm thinking 1990's..

Wath wrong Thuper Thad

You needZ back up ??

hqdefault.jpg
Incoming 2008 google pics for the whinnn

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thuper Thad mad

giphy.gif

SORRY tHUPER tHAD :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, that's what you are trying to portray yours truly as and failing miserablely at it.

I'm like this sites security certificate, nobody can fix me even when they say they can.
I ain't portraying shit... You let the cat out of the bag.. you fucking JOKE.. jfc.. Benzo's funnier than you are, ffs. :LMAO:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Umm.....

I've been at this place longer then you.

You know that, right?

LeWhoops

Irrelevant. Still doesn't change the fact that you are a thief.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Still can't fix a security certificate on a message board tho (giggles)

How does it feel being the fucking pleb who has taken over the mantle Twap laid out for decades, forum killer?

You are the red ring of death to message boards.

Haw Haw
You don't even know what a security certificate is for you criminally ignorant dumb imbecile

You'd be better off fixing your bathroom with a can of ajax and some bleach based disinfectant, Deadbeat chad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you kidding?

Super Crab and OmniPigvomit talk about things that happened on forums 20 years ago

Lifers. Those two

where you think they get the idea that a person could become ""netdead""

take myself for example. I'm not really replying to you right now because I'm netdead. Must be my netspirit coming back to haunt us

Master

Site Supporter

I ain't portraying shit... You let the cat out of the bag.. you fucking JOKE.. jfc.. Benzo's funnier than you are, ffs. :LMAO:
That I work at RR? That's old news. Chances are I make more money then you an hour to go along with having some of the best benefits in the field and still average around 500 bucks cash on the weekends in tips bartending that's nothing more then spending money. Thanks for your interest, but I'm more then good.

Did the last time you had sex damage you to the point you've resorted to posting your sexual frustrations on a message board?

Have you ever thought of becoming a lesbian?

Master

Site Supporter

How does it feel being the fucking pleb who has taken over the mantle Twap laid out for decades, forum killer?

Haw Haw
You don't even know what a security certificate is for you criminally ignorant dumb imbecile

You'd be better off fixing your bathroom with a can of ajax and some bleach based disinfectant, Deadbeat chad.
From the looks of it, neither do you

ZING

Master

Site Supporter
Are you kidding?

Super Crab and OmniPigvomit talk about things that happened on forums 20 years ago

Lifers. Those two

where you think they get the idea that a person could become ""netdead""

take myself for example. I'm not really replying to you right now because I'm netdead. Must be my netspirit coming back to haunt us
If that was the case, you'd be talking exclusively with Benzo.

Security certificate, chop chop

(Snaps fingers)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Haw Haw

ZING
I know how to keep my bathroom free of disgusting mold and my matters fitted with a properly cleaned and fresh smelling sheet tho

ZING

Master

Site Supporter

Haw Haw

ZING
I know how to keep my bathroom free of disgusting mold and my matters fitted with a properly cleaned and fresh smelling sheet tho

ZING
Yeah but you can't fix your stupid or a security certificate tho.

Need help, little fella?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno? Perhaps @SHAMPAIN could charge a fee on a "how to flame" tutorial. He may even give you a discount.. ya know.. since you're a burger flipper and all.. lmao!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Haw Haw

ZING

ZING

Need help, little fella?
yeah, show me how to apply an ssl security certificate to an apache web server running on linux without strangling yourself to death with your own mouse cord

go

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter

Haw Haw

ZING

ZING

Need help, little fella?
yeah, show me how to apply an ssl security certificate to an apache web server running on linux without strangling yourself to death with your own mouse cord

go
Oh, so you were full of shit when you were making those false claims you can fix that shit hole?

ZING

You killed the biggest forum in this community, how does that feel, Twap?