This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Idk anything about the security certificate.. but if it means Biggy leaving.. Nah.. He is our BEST defense here amongst these raging faggot libtards.. He's not going anywhere.. :D :D
Peggy here is a mental and physical midget. If he's your best defense then you already lost.

Destroyed you in two flame matches tho

lulz
Link?
Still having nightmare over those loses eh?

No worries, they happened a long time ago on a forum far far away princess. :ROFL3:
I'm saying link me.

I want to relive this for the first time
How do you relive something for the first time?

Tell me how that works, peter pan.

Then throw some ajax on your bathroom walls.
Easy, link this delusion so I can relive these two matches that never happened, because if they did, I'm positive you would have linked them already.

You bleat it over and over it's like it actually happened.

Where's the delorean
Are you sure the two matches never happened?
Link?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Apparently you can't read either... I said YOU ARE BORING.. mmmkay?
I still won't fuck you, just saying
According to your exwife you still havent fucked her either

ZING
Thank God for that.

RACK
Thank God that a woman whom you were married to and had four kids with says you cant fuck for shit?

um, ok?
You asked my ex how I fuck?

Lol wat?
No. She volunteered the info when we mentioned how pathetic you are

something to the effect of "child lemmme tell you......."

and the rest was history

and then there's the matter of you still believing women pee out of their clits

ouch....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Idk anything about the security certificate.. but if it means Biggy leaving.. Nah.. He is our BEST defense here amongst these raging faggot libtards.. He's not going anywhere.. :D :D
Peggy here is a mental and physical midget. If he's your best defense then you already lost.

lulz
Link?

No worries, they happened a long time ago on a forum far far away princess. :ROFL3:
I'm saying link me.

Easy, link this delusion so I can relive these two matches that never happened, because if they did, I'm positive you would have linked them already.

Where's the delorean
Link?
you answer questions with other questions?

Clear sign of denial

thanks for playing, dopey

Master

Site Supporter

lulz
Link?

I'm saying link me.

Where's the delorean
Link?
you answer questions with other questions?

Clear sign of denial

thanks for playing, dopey
You asked my ex how I fuck tho

Jealous?

Haw Haw

Master

Site Supporter
You asked my ex how I fuck tho

Jealous?

Nah, your ex don't look that good.

you thought women pee out of their clits tho :ROFL3:
Why is another man asking a women how a man fucks?

First, that's creepy, second, I'm sure you were licking your lips when she was telling you every detail, huh?

I will not fuck you, Peggy

Master

Site Supporter
I wouldn't lower my standards.. No grease niggers for me... ewww..
What standards? At your age standards should be thrown out the window and desperation should have set in a decade back.

Still won't fuck you
and you "claim" to be a flamer? You are lame, bro :Bored2:
You still here?

The last time you had your period, did it come out all dusty and resemble spilt kool aid?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

First, that's creepy, second, I'm sure you were licking your lips when she was telling you every detail, huh?

The bigger question is "how do you father four kids and not know jack shit about the female reproductive anatomy"

Is this why you don't pay child support? Not entirely sure how you managed to produce 4 kids given your lack of depth?

lmao... I'm thinking you're on to something there brah... dna test?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What standards? At your age standards should be thrown out the window and desperation should have set in a decade back.

Still won't fuck you
You still here?

The last time you had your period, did it come out all dusty and resemble spilt kool aid?
Quit begging for my attention... I am bored with you.. mmmkay? :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pulls up a chair (yawning)...eating popcorn....picks up remote control.....changes channel due to lack of entertainment.
hahaha... amen!!... It never stops... The thing is, this guy, Chad is from a forum where they post and talk about shit that happens here.. wtf? Who does that? lololol They can't get enough :facepalm:
Are you kidding?

Super Crab and OmniPigvomit talk about things that happened on forums 20 years ago

Lifers. Those two

where you think they get the idea that a person could become ""netdead""

take myself for example. I'm not really replying to you right now because I'm netdead. Must be my netspirit coming back to haunt us

I think it's kinda beautiful we net deaded together. It must have been romantic.

I almost wish I could have been there. Lulz.

I like how they are calling their current mental dysfunction "Dovid 19". So appropriate. These motherfuckers are definitely suffering and I'm glad they have found the vocabulary to support eachother through this.

Lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
48 years old and thinks women pee out of their clits.

oh, and rides the bus

ROTFLMAO

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pulls up a chair (yawning)...eating popcorn....picks up remote control.....changes channel due to lack of entertainment.
hahaha... amen!!... It never stops... The thing is, this guy, Chad is from a forum where they post and talk about shit that happens here.. wtf? Who does that? lololol They can't get enough :facepalm:
Are you kidding?

Super Crab and OmniPigvomit talk about things that happened on forums 20 years ago

Lifers. Those two

take myself for example. I'm not really replying to you right now because I'm netdead. Must be my netspirit coming back to haunt us

I think it's kinda beautiful we net deaded together. It must have been romantic.

I like how they are calling their current mental dysfunction "Dovid 19". So appropriate. These motherfuckers are definitely suffering and I'm glad they have found the vocabulary to support eachother through this.

Lulz.
Netheaven seems like a really cool place.

Alot like the netlife I used to live here on earth.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
rides the bus tho ..... lmao

fucking shoot me if I'm approaching 50 and still forced to use public transportation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotdammit.

Its like.....I gotta ignore this fuckface. But then the troll in me is really wanting to get my lolololols.

This tubby ass fuck thought I passing a kidney stone out my fucking CLIT. There is so much material here it's like Christmas.

To bad he is too fucking psychotic to stay on the internet or shake it off lol.

Maybe if I let him lick my asshole it will cure his raging Dovid 19. But he is gonna pay for his own bus ticket this time. And its gotta be in a gas station several counties away from my house. And only after I use the toilet. And I'm not putting on make up for that.

I'll give him 5 minutes. Take or leave. Something has to calm this mess down.

Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you kidding?

Lifers. Those two

Lulz.

Darling. Babe. You know we are nethell bound lulz.

I'll pass you some ice water in hell ♡

Netheaven would 404 before accepting our registration lol

Master

Site Supporter

The bigger question is "how do you father four kids and not know jack shit about the female reproductive anatomy"

Is this why you don't pay child support? Not entirely sure how you managed to produce 4 kids given your lack of depth?

lmao... I'm thinking you're on to something there brah... dna test?
Why would another man ask a woman how another guy fucked?

Now your spinning like a top because you outted it.

Hold on,. I'm gonna call the ex and see just how interested another man is at how I fuck. I'll make it a podcast.

BF members, when Peggy here gets butthurt he will cyberstalk your ex and ask her how you fuck.

#warned

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you kidding?

Lifers. Those two

Lulz.

Are we allowed to drive cars in the net afterlife?

Master

Site Supporter

Still won't fuck you
You still here?

Quit begging for my attention... I am bored with you.. mmmkay? :D
Yes, because tell you "I will not fuck you" equals wanting your attention.

Is it true you once put a tampon in string first?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hold on,. I'm gonna call the ex and see just how interested another man is at how I fuck. I'll make it a podcast.

Yeah you do that.

Nothing like a Milky Moron in the morning podcast to make us all feel better that inbreeding was shunned in our family tree.

Make it happen.

Then get a drivers licenses, tard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you kidding?

Lifers. Those two

Lulz.

Are we allowed to drive cars in the net afterlife?

I'm still looking for the TOS.

I just wanna know if we can have Alts....or if that's just for the netliving?

Master

Site Supporter

Yeah you do that.

Nothing like a Milky Moron in the morning podcast to make us all feel better that inbreeding was shunned in our family tree.

Make it happen.

Then get a drivers licenses, tard
Sure thing. First fix the security certificate at SG

Why you wondering how another man fucks? (Giggles)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Am I really posting?

I dont know if the netalive people can read me.....or just FEEL me lol.

Do i have specail netghost abilities?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You dont know that women dont pee out of their clits.. I don't need to wonder how you fuck.. with such a limited understanding of female anatomy it's pretty safe to run with the first assumption that springs to mind

by the way, I also heard you can't even pry open paper cut with your tiny dick

Is that why you were constantly self conscience of me when you were dating dove?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You dont know that women dont pee out of their clits.. I don't need to wonder how you fuck.. with such a limited understanding of female anatomy it's pretty safe to run with the first assumption that springs to mind

Is that why you were constantly self conscience of me when you were dating dove?

He fucks like a retard trying to scoot a chair up to the table.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He fucks like a retard trying to scoot a chair up to the table.
:ROFL3: :ROFL3: :ROFL3:

I just had a visual of that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I could have pissed in this idiots face and just told him I was a squirter.

He have been lapping it up like it was the cure for Dovid 19.