Cornel West goes Green

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I hope Brother West gets the Green nomination because I can't vote for Hawkins again. If it's not Cornel I may have to write-in a non-valid candidate or skip that part of the ballot in 2024.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopefully he takes votes from Biden costing him the election. The hard truth though is that Trump is a losing candidate and we will be doomed to four more years of who ever controls brain dead corrupt Biden.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hopefully he takes votes from Biden costing him the election. The hard truth though is that Trump is a losing candidate and we will be doomed to four more years of who ever controls brain dead corrupt Biden.

As things stand today I would expect Trump to beat Biden with or without a significant 3rd-party presence. Creepy Uncle Joe abandoned all his campaign promises, seems determined to start WW3, and is obviously in worse cognitive shape now than in 2020 (which was already bad shape). Even democrat voters don't want him to run again and are disgusted with the party for ignoring not only their left-leaning voters (that's just standard procedure these days) but everyone else too this time around.

The "squad" and other so-called progressive democrats can't save Joe this time because voters have seen who they really are and had enough of their shit too.

As long as Biden's republican opponent (whoever that may be) is opposed to the proxy war in Ukraine poor ol' Joe is likely toast. That issue puts Biden to the *right* of candidates like Trump who at least make anti-war mouth noises. It will be exceedingly difficult for democrats to sell Biden as the "safer" candidate with the massive quantity of undeniable evidence that such assertions are, to coin a phrase, a bunch of malarkey.

Speaking only for myself although I'm certain I'm not alone my vote can't be "taken away" from Biden by a 3rd party candidate because Biden never had and never will have it in the first place.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump and anti war mouth noises? BINGO. He must owe Putin 68,000 blow jobs.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope Brother West gets the Green nomination because I can't vote for Hawkins again. If it's not Cornel I may have to write-in a non-valid candidate or skip that part of the ballot in 2024.

Dude I gotta compliment you on catching up to your freethinking predecessors of decades ago. We salute you. You are so cutting edge. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Lotte Skoring

I believe I'll start calling you Jon Snow because you know nothing.

That's never a *good* thing, not really, but when someone is belligerently proud of their ignorance as you are... well. That's something else entirely and indistinguishable from just plain malicious.

Malicious people suck.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Lotte Skoring

I believe I'll start calling you Jon Snow because you know nothing.

That's never a *good* thing, not really, but when someone is belligerently proud of their ignorance as you are... well. That's something else entirely and indistinguishable from just plain malicious.

Malicious people suck.
cant have a reasonable and intelligent discussion about anything with those three TDS spamming retards running around with last week's piss still in their drawers

this is why I gave up long ago

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
but when someone is belligerently proud of their ignorance as you are.
You know teenagers like you always think you know the TRUTH and everyone else is blind to it.
You know that Nessie ate Batboy and shate out Bigfoot and the Deep State is covering it up because the Aliens want it that way and you are ever angry and in revolt because no one taught you that in school. All I can tell you is that those of us who have moved on from that look upon the likes of you and chuckle.

Last edited: