This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Have you ever thought of becoming a lesbian?

Is this how your prime potential sex partners to the idea that you require a strapon during sex?
Says the guy who actually enjoyed getting pegged in his ass?

projecting again? lol.

C'mon now... we got all the juicy juicy off your ex-wife. remember?

I heard you prefer the chocolate dongs. Why is that?
Of course I do, you had a hand in cyberstalking family members. Didn't you save pics of my children too, creeper?

Still waiting on the security certificate patched up.....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Still can't fix a security certificate on a message board tho (giggles)

How does it feel being the fucking pleb who has taken over the mantle Twap laid out for decades, forum killer?

You are the red ring of death to message boards.

Haw Haw
You don't even know what a security certificate is for you criminally ignorant dumb imbecile

You'd be better off fixing your bathroom with a can of ajax and some bleach based disinfectant, Deadbeat chad.
From the looks of it, neither do you

ZING
I know how to keep my bathroom free of disgusting mold and my matters fitted with a properly cleaned and fresh smelling sheet tho

ZING
Yeah but you can't fix your stupid or a security certificate tho.

Need help, little fella?
yeah, show me how to apply an ssl security certificate to an apache web server running on linux without strangling yourself to death with your own mouse cord

go
Oh, so you were full of shit when you were making those false claims you can fix that shit hole?

ZING

You killed the biggest forum in this community, how does that feel, Twap?
ah.. so basically you have no idea how to fix the certificate you keep crying about

figures

It's a little more difficult, than, shall we say, cleaning a bathroom or writing a child support check :ROFL:

Master

Site Supporter
Still can't fix a security certificate on a message board tho (giggles)

How does it feel being the fucking pleb who has taken over the mantle Twap laid out for decades, forum killer?

You are the red ring of death to message boards.

Haw Haw
You don't even know what a security certificate is for you criminally ignorant dumb imbecile

You'd be better off fixing your bathroom with a can of ajax and some bleach based disinfectant, Deadbeat chad.
From the looks of it, neither do you

ZING
I know how to keep my bathroom free of disgusting mold and my matters fitted with a properly cleaned and fresh smelling sheet tho

ZING
Yeah but you can't fix your stupid or a security certificate tho.

Need help, little fella?
yeah, show me how to apply an ssl security certificate to an apache web server running on linux without strangling yourself to death with your own mouse cord

go
Oh, so you were full of shit when you were making those false claims you can fix that shit hole?

ZING

You killed the biggest forum in this community, how does that feel, Twap?
ah.. so basically you have no idea how to fix the certificate you keep crying about

figures

It's a little more difficult, than, shall we say, cleaning a bathroom or writing a child support check :ROFL:
Yeah but aren't you some "IT expert" or do you only portray one to kill message boards and stalk members families online?

I can fix that issue, you can't? Lolz

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Idk anything about the security certificate.. but if it means Biggy leaving.. Nah.. He is our BEST defense here amongst these raging faggot libtards.. He's not going anywhere.. :D :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter
Idk anything about the security certificate.. but if it means Biggy leaving.. Nah.. He is our BEST defense here amongst these raging faggot libtards.. He's not going anywhere.. :D :D
Peggy here is a mental and physical midget. If he's your best defense then you already lost.

You ever think of becoming a prison pen pal? I'm sure they will fall in love with you after one letter, honest

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Peggy here is a mental and physical midget. If he's your best defense then you already lost.

Destroyed you in two flame matches tho

lulz

Master

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Like you can bring all the interesting posters from nether nether land to a forum once you get a panel

lelulz
Like the forum I made that was trouncing SG? You do know who was there, right?

Wait....you don't because nobody wanted you there.

Tusk tisk
you mean the forum that went 404 in two weeks because your posts reek urine stained undies and Caskur was your draw card?

that forum? :ROFL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently you can't read either... I said YOU ARE BORING.. mmmkay?

Master

Site Supporter

Like you can bring all the interesting posters from nether nether land to a forum once you get a panel

lelulz
Like the forum I made that was trouncing SG? You do know who was there, right?

Wait....you don't because nobody wanted you there.

Tusk tisk
you mean the forum that went 404 in two weeks because your posts reek urine stained undies and Caskur was your draw card?

that forum? :ROFL3:
No, the forum that was up for two months that was killing SG in traffic to the point we decided to go bigger and innovate a few changes.

Oh yeah, the security certificate? Not a problem. (Snickers)

Does SG still get malware warnings? Asking for a friend

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lulz
Link?
Still having nightmare over those loses eh?

No worries, they happened a long time ago on a forum far far away princess. :ROFL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't lower my standards.. No grease niggers for me... ewww..

Master

Site Supporter

lulz
Link?

No worries, they happened a long time ago on a forum far far away princess. :ROFL3:
I'm saying link me.

I want to relive this for the first time

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lulz
Link?

I'm saying link me.

How do you relive something for the first time?

Tell me how that works, peter pan.

Then throw some ajax on your bathroom walls.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter

lulz
Link?

I'm saying link me.

Easy, link this delusion so I can relive these two matches that never happened, because if they did, I'm positive you would have linked them already.

You bleat it over and over it's like it actually happened.

Where's the delorean

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lulz
Link?

I'm saying link me.

Easy, link this delusion so I can relive these two matches that never happened, because if they did, I'm positive you would have linked them already.

You bleat it over and over it's like it actually happened.

Where's the delorean
Are you sure the two matches never happened?

Master

Site Supporter
Apparently you can't read either... I said YOU ARE BORING.. mmmkay?
I still won't fuck you, just saying
According to your exwife you still havent fucked her either

ZING
Thank God for that.

RACK
Thank God that a woman whom you were married to and had four kids with says you cant fuck for shit?

um, ok?
You asked my ex how I fuck?

Lol wat?