This is exciting! Glad it's NASA and not Musk

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So, WHO gets emotional again?

If the emotion you are referring to is "Happiness", you are correct to imply that I am happy when I correct people for their stupid mistakes; especially when they were trying to insult me and instead made themselves look stupid.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And, yes, @Lily was right. That right there ^^^^^^ is a very badly worded question. But I rewrote it in my head into the proper form: Does anyone know why the Europa Clipper will travel more than 4.6 times the distance between Earth and Europa on this voyage?

"...the distance of the distance to the moon to get to that moon" LMAO

Your sentence is missing a critical piece of information.

"Does anyone know why the Europa Clipper will travel more than 4.6 times the distance between Earth and Europa on this voyage?"

Your sentence does not indicate what is the distance from the starting point (Earth) to the destination location of the voyage (the moon).

My sentence is perfectly fine, but it requires a sound mind that can follow the logic. I knew it would give you people brain cramps. I knew that someone would struggle with my use of the word "moon" when referring to Europa. It makes me laugh that you people struggle to badly. Haha!!!

"Does anyone know why Europa Clipper is traveling more than 4.6 times the distance of the distance to the moon to get to that moon?"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Your sentence is missing a critical piece of information.

"Does anyone know why the Europa Clipper will travel more than 4.6 times the distance between Earth and Europa on this voyage?"

Your sentence does not indicate what is the distance from the starting point (Earth) to the destination location of the voyage (the moon).

My sentence is perfectly fine, but it requires a sound mind that can follow the logic. I knew it would give you people brain cramps. I knew that someone would struggle with my use of the word "moon" when referring to Europa. It makes me laugh that you people struggle to badly. Haha!!!

"Does anyone know why Europa Clipper is traveling more than 4.6 times the distance of the distance to the moon to get to that moon?"
Your sentence is absurd. And, in case you can't read your own writing, your sentence does not include the distance from the starting point to the destination either, Jethro.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Last edited: Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Hahahahaha!!!!!

FYI, I have not financed a car since my first car purchase in the 1980's.

Fat @Lily is a disgusting pig. I appreciate that you are trying everything you can to find a weakness, but get a fuckin' clue.
So you say, I’ve seen your tiny yard you’re not Corvette material.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And, in case you can't read your own writing, your sentence does not include the distance from the starting point to the destination

It refers to it here: "the distance to the moon"

Your sentence did not. It just says "this voyage" which could be a voyage where the destination is 4.6 times the distance of the distance to the moon. My sentence specifies "to get to that moon".

It is a bit of a concern that you cannot follow even your own sentence....

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It refers to it here: "the distance to the moon"

Your sentence did not. It just says "this voyage" which could be a voyage where the destination is 4.6 times the distance of the distance to the moon. My sentence specifies "to get to that moon".

It is a bit of a concern that you cannot follow even your own sentence....
Bruh, aren't you a little old to be parking by the High School revving your motor just before 6th period lets out?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So you say, I’ve seen your tiny yard you’re not Corvette material.

Hahaha!!!

You have seen part of my yard.

It is funny that you are so upset about facts like I did not have to finance my 2023 Corvette. I was semi-retired when I was in my 40's. My wife was fully retired at the age of 47. We are both fully retired now.

You think we can do that without being financially sound?

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
crying-sad.gif