This is hilarious

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And very obviously staged

I was asking myself if this shit was real up until the minute homegirl walked up the sidewalk and somehow got a bottle of Orange Crush....than I knew this is fake AF

Smollett tic toks lol

Seriously if I ever had some loony bitch chasing my car screaming "I told you to leave" I like that? I would die laughing lmao

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...did she do this because the delivery driver appeared to be Black?

Maybe a case of overt racism.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obviously staged. A real black man woulda bent her over his car and banged the shit outta her, yelled "OOGA BOOGA OOK OOK!" and then ate one of them pieces of pizza before he delivered it!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obviously staged. A real black man woulda bent her over his car and banged the shit outta her, yelled "OOGA BOOGA OOK OOK!" and then ate one of them pieces of pizza before he delivered it!

It could have been real.

There's a lotta racism in yer country, Lokmeer!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, I think that incident was real, not staged.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The pizza bag was empty.

The black dude was obviously planning to rob and probably rape a white person.

That lady is a hero.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW, I'm looking at that video and that bitch has pants that look like they're sewn for a man. I wanna see camel toe, damnit! If you're gonna play a crazy bitch, gotta lure me in with sum camel toe! Wet and juicy is a BONE-us BTW!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...did she do this because the delivery driver appeared to be Black?

Maybe a case of overt racism.

Yeah this was completely fake. Lol.

You cant tell? It's way too scripted. I mean....someone handed her that Orange Crush. Unless shes storing 2 liters in random bushes lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is a real Karen compilation. Just total pieces of shit people on both sides of the camera in a lot of these.

I did feel bad for the heavier white woman closer to the end that drove to the police station. It looked a lot like the black woman was harrassing her, and she called her a "n*gger" so the black continued harrassing her and following her. It was just sad.

Anyway it's a pretty funny vid lol. I love how people record these fringe nutcases and act like this is how people act everyday when it's not. You got some drunks and some mentally ill people in here. Not some baseline norm of how white women act.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The police in that city are reporting that a black man disguised as a pizza delivery guy has been raping and robbing white women and Chinese men.

There is no way this is a coincidence.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Him yelling "somebody help meh!!" as that chick in a wig and man tights mercilessly dumped Orange Crush on his car is just too good to be real lol