Hilarious! Parent on Santa tracker trolls Biden into saying "Let's go, Brandon"!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny as fuck. Brain damaged lying lefties whine, moan, and generally act like fools over it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This "Let's go Brandon" phrase's enduring popularity, is exhibit #8 in my thesis on the GOP entering end stage retardation.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God he's one dumb old fuck! :Happy5:

Biden won't be around in 2024.

Even the liberal/ left wing rags are pressuring him to step down by then & hand over the reins to someone else.

Pelosi should step down too so they find a suitable successor for her as well.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Even the liberal/ left wing rags are pressuring him to step down by then & hand over the reins to someone else.

Sure thing Josephine, show me all the left wing rags asking Joe to pack it in.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NYT recently mentioned some possible successors to Biden such as the current governor of North Carolina.

Anyways if you're liberal, left leaning or a Democrat, would you want to see your party get demolished in 2024 with a crippled leader or replace him with someone else?

I think the Democrats should do a clean sweep of Harris Biden and replace them both prior to the next presidential election

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

NYT recently mentioned some possible successors to Biden such as the current governor of North Carolina.
An OP ED postulating on some what if scenarios, is not exactly the liberal press calling for his impeachment, come on, snap to it Joe, you're smarter than that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

An OP ED postulating on some what if scenarios, is not exactly the liberal press calling for his impeachment, come on, snap to it Joe, you're smarter than that.

No not impeachment.

Just do an LBJ and say he's not gonna run again.

New convention new leader.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No not impeachment.

Same thing only different Joe, Amirite?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No not impeachment.

Same thing only different Joe, Amirite?

Well what do you want the Democrats to do? Hang on to an unpopular leader in 2024 & get destroyed at the polls? Like Carter was in 1980?

A Trump redux is a real possibility if Biden runs again.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I might be alone on this, but it wasn't cool for that guy to do this. It isn't the kids' fault we have this terrible president...and they only get a couple of years when they are old enough to get the norad thing but yping enough to believe in Santa.

Or maybe I am just nostalgic now...from scotch...but it made me sad kinda...

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pelosi will be gone very early in 2023.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was not some what if, moron, it actually happened.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It was not some what if, moron, it actually happened.
Were you there Princess?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I might be alone on this, but it wasn't cool for that guy to do this. It isn't the kids' fault we have this terrible president...and they only get a couple of years when they are old enough to get the norad thing but yping enough to believe in Santa.

Or maybe I am just nostalgic now...from scotch...but it made me sad kinda...

As bad as you might think Biden is unfit for office or much Republicans hate him he still managed to pass What was essentially Trump's infrastructure bill.

In all his time in office Trump dreamed of but didn't manage to pass a major infrastructure bill, so Biden and Republicans who sided with him voted to pass it.

At least that much Biden deserves credit for.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah videos are never edited on YT, you can't let a chance to show off your feeble mindedness can you?

Dear Moron, I proved multiple sources with actual video neither of which you bothered to watch. Thus why you, yet again, look like the stupid fool you are.

And yet...Biden managed to pass the Infrastructure bill sans- the Wall which was essentially Trump's dream/idea.

So he deserves that much credit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Right wing slur" lol

You cant just be a normal person...you are with them or they hate you and you're "teh right". You better love Biden or you're "teh right" lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah videos are never edited on YT, you can't let a chance to show off your feeble mindedness can you?

Dear Moron, I proved multiple sources with actual video neither of which you bothered to watch. Thus why you, yet again, look like the stupid fool you are.

And yet...Biden managed to pass the Infrastructure bill sans- the Wall which was essentially Trump's dream/idea.

So he deserves that much credit

Why does HE deserve credit? For doing ONE decent thing that wasnt even his idea and was waited until on until they could shove tons of pork in?

Watch out! Biden copied Trumps bill and they used it as a pork bill!

Like they would have thought to do themselves.....they wanted to use it to get pork.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This "Let's go Brandon" phrase's enduring popularity, is exhibit #8 in my thesis on the GOP entering end stage retardation.

That's because you're fucking stupid and mean and part of the reason WHY it's as popular as it is.

Endless hypocrisy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's because you're fucking stupid and mean and part of the reason WHY it's as popular as it is.

Endless hypocrisy.
Leth goe DAwniE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLILOLOL!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Endless hypocrisy.
Leth goe DAwniE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLILOLOL!

After the past 5 years of mindless vulgar stupidity from team blue who HATES democracy....and these idiotic narrow minded posts....you have no chance of making anyone feel stupid.

You are not even mocking anything real. You guys are fucking stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your sources are shit, and you should feel like shit for posting them.

Yeah because the Ministry of Truth told you only THEY tell the truth. And even after multiple lies you gobble it all up.

You're a useful idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I ask Admin to explain why Os sources are "shit".....but like everyone other simple question....he wouldnt be able to answer it.

Useful idiots and liars. The only ones who cant answer simple questions. That's exactly how you know you are dealing with liars. They cant answer direct questions and they rely on aggresion, insults and deflections.