This is how you do it!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blazor desperately trying to convince himself he's right.

You don't convince yourself you are right by encouraging people to stand as close together as possible so they are vulnerable to a disease.

a person can still be anti-vaxx but take precautions at the same time.

There are some arguments on the anti-faxx side.

But a person ought not and doesn't have to be a Stupey Dupe.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
30832ca88d78bbfb.png

You want to be free to infect whomsoever you want. We get it, cowboy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's possible to take vitamin C AND wear a mask AND socially distance. Why does one preclude the other? I take C, D3, zinc, turmeric, and probiotics. AND I wear a mask, wash my hands a lot, socially distance, and got a vaccine. No one's immune system protects them from ALL the evil shit god made.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's possible to take vitamin C AND wear a mask AND socially distance. Why does one preclude the other? I take C, D3, zinc, turmeric, and probiotics. AND I wear a mask, wash my hands a lot, socially distance, and got a vaccine. No one's immune system protects them from ALL the evil shit god made.
Good for you you feeble minded roach herder

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahahahaa BOOM!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He fucked with the wrong old man.

Was that for Real?

Or just staged?

In any event, the Old Man looked like he had 3" in height and a longer reach than the young man.

so it was foolish for him to take him on, provided this was for real.

I didnt' see anywhere in the description that the young man was a 'soy Boy' or Leftist tho.

Looks kinda fake.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

.....and yet you still got Covid.

And stayed home, afraid.

I get plenty of vitamin C, and a lil zinc. I get out in the sun for vitamin D. I exercise every morning.

I wash my hand when I need to, and dont touch my face after grocery shopping til I can wash my hands. I dont go overboard with washing my hands, as the soap breaks down your skins natural germ defense if you wash them and sanitize them too much.

I go out in the public every day. I still give hugs. There was a brief few months everything was locked down, and it sucked. Im a social guy. Im still perfectly healthy.

My ex and I think we may of had a brief case of it way back before Covid was announced. We had most the symptoms, but they were mild. I honestly havent been sick since, which is over a year and a half ago.

No EGT for me please, no thank you. Save it for yourself, you'll need it again in a few months.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There are some arguments on the anti-faxx side.

I'm sure there are, Jomo. But, really, it's just best not to repress your natural urges.

When you want to fax someone, just shut up and fax someone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You want to be free to infect whomsoever you want. We get it, cowboy.

THATS gaslighting. Reframing the arguments like this is a common tactic and its damaging. It's bad faith and dishonest.

The argument is the government should not be able to mandate peoples health decisions. Their job is to serve us and preserve or rights and liberties. It's not their job to try to parent us.

People are fully capable of making wise decisions based on objective info without the government playing nanny. In fact all government mandates accomplish is pushing people to buck them.

Saying that people just want to be free to infect people is grossly wrong. It's a way to bully and shame people......its not a productive way to understand what the people want from their representatives in office.

You guys can ignore the fact that the virus is still surging in states with mandates but those challenging you are never going to ignore that. And ignoring that Biden is directly fueling this surge by allowing thousands of Covid infected immigrants into the country and carting them all over isnt helping either.

It's not "partisan hackery" to call out and criticize actual real actions being done by politicians. BUT exclusively focusing on Republican governors for the purpose of smearing them and laying blame, convoluting what's really happening to suit a heavy bias while ignoring legitimately harmful actions by the other side IS partisan hackery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont have audio right now, but I want to listen to this later. The captions alone are spot on.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im more than ok lol.

Im public enemy number ONE!!! According to the media. I say FUCK THEM!!

I'll be Straight!
I'll be a MAN!
I'll be White!
I'll be Christian!
I'll be a Patriot!
I'll be non-vax!
I'll be Southern!

and above all....

I'll be Free!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up, and let me hear the party say......