This is how you do it!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ tough guy!!! :Whaaa:
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Where'd ya get that anti hitler propaganda, bitch mitts? Dont you know that shit aint real? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SELF-PWN3D!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
A pic of a cap and ball pistol and some rickety chink rifle? I dont own such peasant weaponry, ya queer assed slave!
Instant win!! :Whaaa:
KpYJzMi.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!!!! Fat
Wow, ANOTHER jew thats better than you! LOL! Keep em coming, faggit!
You think all jews are better than whites you fucking traitor!!! I just had an argument elsewhere with someone similar to you saying whites will get what's coming to us when our kids will be second class citizens in our own countries, do you want to know where you can find your fellow creature?
Look, you unhinged, closet gay lunatic, I DO NOT think all jews are more valuable/better than all whites! I DO NOT want us to be a minority in America. I DO NOT believe whites need or should get "whats coming to them".

Your mushy fukin brain has jumped to a shitload of delusional conclusions that just arent so.

Wtf did you do to them, Lok?! They are calling you a jew and saying you hate white people?

What in the fuck did I miss? Lmao!
He done did nothing to us, he just doesn't do himself any favours with his undying lust for Jewish wang... He's incapable of the wit required to "do" anything to the internet athletes on here...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Where'd ya get that anti hitler propaganda, bitch mitts? Dont you know that shit aint real? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SELF-PWN3D!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
A pic of a cap and ball pistol and some rickety chink rifle? I dont own such peasant weaponry, ya queer assed slave!
KpYJzMi.jpg

You think all jews are better than whites you fucking traitor!!! I just had an argument elsewhere with someone similar to you saying whites will get what's coming to us when our kids will be second class citizens in our own countries, do you want to know where you can find your fellow creature?
Look, you unhinged, closet gay lunatic, I DO NOT think all jews are more valuable/better than all whites! I DO NOT want us to be a minority in America. I DO NOT believe whites need or should get "whats coming to them".

Your mushy fukin brain has jumped to a shitload of delusional conclusions that just arent so.
The born to be a killer just called ME unhinged!!!? :LOL3: Too easy!!
unhinged, gay, AND delusional. Focus, dummy!
Your moves are weak fatty, COPE!!! :Whaaa: There's really nothing you can say that bothers me but keep trying Ted Bundy :LOL3:
Your photos reveal a scrawny and baby shit soft loser.
Like you're an authority you sack of shit! There's nothing you can say about me that bothers me lard ass, you're a pathetic witch... BTFO :Whaaa:
Dude, have you looked at yourself yet? Soooooo ghey! What kind of man looks like you? The GAY AF kind!
COPE!!!! :Whaaa:
wfqYcIm.gif
What a soft little homo! Just how many pairs of pink shoes do you own BTW? Ya faggit!
Sure thing fatso!! :LOL3: COPE!!! :Whaaa:
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

That was a bunch of antifa twats who were upset that there were no "racist" statues to pull down so they destroyed a 100 year old state of an elk. Because elks are well known racists.
I'm asking the Ted Bundy wannabe where his guns were since according to him they're the pinnacle of protecting ones country...
Pipe down, ya cryin assed bitch. I wouldnt stop Chicongo burning down either. Come to my house? Your bitch ass is getting smoked.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Wtf did you do to them, Lok?! They are calling you a jew and saying you hate white people?

He done did nothing to us, he just doesn't do himself any favours with his undying lust for Jewish wang... He's incapable of the wit required to "do" anything to the internet athletes on here...
The simple FACT is:
1. I refuse to condemn all Jews and in fact welcome CONservative Jews to the cause of saving America.
2. I also pointed out that the Nation of Israel is hated by leftist jews all over the world and most of them would be quite happy with destroying Israel
3. I also proclaim the holocaust happened based on the overwhelming and undeniable video and photographic evidence and in fact admonish how it has been jew centric without regard for the additional 6 million non jews hitler exterminated through a multitude of means.

Except for hitler killing a buncha faggits...I 100% approve of that.

The refusal of me to accept the hitler worshipers bullshit has made him become completely deranged and unhinged. I bet he's cutting himself right fukin now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Your moves are weak fatty, COPE!!! :Whaaa: There's really nothing you can say that bothers me but keep trying Ted Bundy :LOL3:
Like you're an authority you sack of shit! There's nothing you can say about me that bothers me lard ass, you're a pathetic witch... BTFO :Whaaa:
Dude, have you looked at yourself yet? Soooooo ghey! What kind of man looks like you? The GAY AF kind!
wfqYcIm.gif
What a soft little homo! Just how many pairs of pink shoes do you own BTW? Ya faggit!
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

That was a bunch of antifa twats who were upset that there were no "racist" statues to pull down so they destroyed a 100 year old state of an elk. Because elks are well known racists.
I'm asking the Ted Bundy wannabe where his guns were since according to him they're the pinnacle of protecting ones country...
Pipe down, ya cryin assed bitch. I wouldnt stop Chicongo burning down either. Come to my house? Your bitch ass is getting smoked.
Internet tough guy, you fuckin creature!!! Animal abusers like you deserve stoned to death!! "Waaaa come to my house I'm seething I wanna shoot you!!!" Pathetic weasel!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

The simple FACT is:
1. I refuse to condemn all Jews and in fact welcome CONservative Jews to the cause of saving America.
2. I also pointed out that the Nation of Israel is hated by leftist jews all over the world and most of them would be quite happy with destroying Israel
3. I also proclaim the holocaust happened based on the overwhelming and undeniable video and photographic evidence and in fact admonish how it has been jew centric without regard for the additional 6 million non jews hitler exterminated through a multitude of means.

The refusal of me to accept the hitler worshipers bullshit has made him become completely deranged and unhinged. I bet he's cutting himself right fukin now.
No it's because you're an intolerable fat rodent! COPE! You go on forums to repeat the same shit all day every day, I bet those round about you are glad you get to vent your frustrations at life on strangers on the internet instead of them especially the animals! Are you cruel to your dog too? I bet it's left outside All winter ya fat fucking pig!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

Internet tough guy, you fuckin creature!!! Animal abusers like you deserve stoned to death!! "Waaaa come to my house I'm seething I wanna shoot you!!!" Pathetic weasel!
Wait, stoned? Thats a JEW PENALTY!!!!! LOL! Ya dik smokin faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

The simple FACT is:

No it's because you're an intolerable fat rodent! COPE! You go on forums to repeat the same shit all day every day, I bet those round about you are glad you get to vent your frustrations at life on strangers on the internet instead of them especially the animals! Are you cruel to your dog too? I bet it's left outside All winter ya fat fucking pig!
Nope. If your tiny brain could go back in the way back machine of about 2 months ago or so, you'd see that you flipped the fuck out over whats a really minor difference between Aryan and I. Now that you stuck your fag nose in and got all hysterical for what amounts to no reason at all, expect me to keep punching you in your fag nose, faggit. Now go throw one of your pink shoes at the wall in hysteria, bitch ass!

If you're worried about my German Shepherd so much, do something about it. Its up on all its shots.:Popcorn:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

Is it, you'd know weasel!! Seems the love of your life have much in common with the musrats, sicko!!
XuJPiuw.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

The simple FACT is:

Nope. If your tiny brain could go back in the way back machine of about 2 months ago or so, you'd see that you flipped the fuck out over whats a really minor difference between Aryan and I. Now that you stuck your fag nose in and got all hysterical for what amounts to no reason at all, expect me to keep punching you in your fag nose, faggit. Now go throw one of your pink shoes at the wall in hysteria, bitch ass!

If you're worried about my German Shepherd so much, do something about it. Its up on all its shots.:Popcorn:
Incapable, "minor difference between Aryan and I" yeah I'm sure he thinks the same!! Is this your own private board where nobody can say anything about the things you post? I think you'll find it was you jumping in with clear butthurt to the pics and jew FACTS we were posting weasel... Go fuck yourself Moshe!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

Is it, you'd know weasel!! Seems the love of your life have much in common with the musrats, sicko!!
XuJPiuw.jpg
Is that one of the commies hitler gassed? How about that jew? He get gassed by Der Frankfurter too, idiot? I see all them crosses BTW. Wonder how many catlicks that broke dik failure sent to an early grave? Oh, I dont have to wonder. Its a published number! "but hitler din doo nuffins!" Ok dummy, shure thing! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

The simple FACT is:

Incapable, "minor difference between Aryan and I" yeah I'm sure he thinks the same!! Is this your own private board where nobody can say anything about the things you post? I think you'll find it was you jumping in with clear butthurt to the pics and jew FACTS we were posting weasel... Go fuck yourself Moshe!
By all means, ya punk assed bitch, carry on!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

XuJPiuw.jpg
Is that one of the commies hitler gassed? How about that jew? He get gassed by Der Frankfurter too, idiot? I see all them crosses BTW. Wonder how many catlicks that broke dik failure sent to an early grave? Oh, I dont have to wonder. Its a published number! "but hitler din doo nuffins!" Ok dummy, shure thing! PWN3D!
Keep lying to yourself Fatso! COPE!!! :Whaaa:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

The simple FACT is:

By all means, ya punk assed bitch, carry on!
:Whaaa: