bc624add05278ea7.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:WrongAgain:

Sea, dead people dont count, false residence votes dont count, copied votes from China dont count, and neither does Joe Biden.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get vaccinated Blazer. Do your part to protect others. A fucking no brainer

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isnt this fucker one of your heros? Give a listen, and understand that you’ll need a vaccination soon to visit the super market. Do the right thing

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Isnt this fucker one of your heros? Give a listen, and understand that you’ll need a vaccination soon to visit the super market. Do the right thing

Anyone who tries to claim you can't go any where without a covid passport is a fascist who must be resisted. I am fully vaccinated and will refuse to show my papers. It is based upon principles.

In this state you legally cannot stop a shoplifter stealing $949 worth of stuff even in the most brazen manner yet you think mall rent a cops are going to be able to stop people who refuse to comply and just go in anyway? Get a grip, man, because it won't happen without the biggest civil disobedience episode since the 1960's. Do you think the defubded police have the manpower to enforce thousands of these events each day?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ tough guy!!! :Whaaa:
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Where'd ya get that anti hitler propaganda, bitch mitts? Dont you know that shit aint real? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SELF-PWN3D!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
A pic of a cap and ball pistol and some rickety chink rifle? I dont own such peasant weaponry, ya queer assed slave!
Instant win!! :Whaaa:
KpYJzMi.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!!!! Fat
Wow, ANOTHER jew thats better than you! LOL! Keep em coming, faggit!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get vaccinated Blazer. Do your part to protect others. A fucking no brainer

My body my right.

I am doing my part, I'm gonna live as a free man, not risk any long term effects, not risk death, and remain someone with good sperm instead of becoming sterile. Someone gonna have to repopulate, just doing my part.