This is how you do it!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you yelling? :Warning:
Isn't that lotusbud just the biggest piece of shit you've ever seen?

What? The person being foul with me is Lokmar.
He's foul with all liberals

Lotusbud on the other hand is just an envious creep of sub human filth who is obnoxious towards anyone with an IQ above 100

She's been suspicious of me, but hasn't been terribly obnoxious or foul at all. I don't have strong opinions about her.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lotusbud on the other hand is just an envious creep of sub human filth who is obnoxious towards anyone with an IQ above 100

She's been suspicious of me, but hasn't been terribly obnoxious or foul at all. I don't have strong opinions about her.
Dont dodge and deflect and I wont be such an asshole. Simple, really.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I won't take responsibility for your behavior. I'm an adult and accountable for what I say. I'm not accountable for what you say. That's on you, buddy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I won't take responsibility for your behavior. I'm an adult and accountable for what I say. I'm not accountable for what you say. That's on you, buddy.
And see, you go right back to being a cunt. Lemme know when you're ready to stop your charade, bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And see, you go right back to being a cunt. Lemme know when you're ready to stop your charade, bitch.

Tell me how that's being a cunt? Do you have children? If yes, did you tell them not to be accountable for themselves and to blame everyone else for their behavior? Were they taught that all they have to do is curse, scream, yell and act like a fool to get by?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell me how that's being a cunt? Do you have children? If yes, did you tell them not to be accountable for themselves and to blame everyone else for their behavior? Were they taught that all they have to do is curse, scream, yell and act like a fool to get by?
Once again clown, I made a statement about paper masks, a statement that the mask mfg themselves put on their own product, and you first lied about what I said, and then tried to deflect to a medical document. Spare me the bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Once again clown, I made a statement about paper masks, a statement that the mask mfg themselves put on their own product, and you first lied about what I said, and then tried to deflect to a medical document. Spare me the bullshit.

You said masks. Then changed it to paper masks. If masks weren't useful for infection control, why do surgeons wear them?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You said masks. Then changed it to paper masks. If masks weren't useful for infection control, why do surgeons wear them?
Fail again you lyin jackass! You SPECIFICALLY engaged me regarding my comment "Virus' pass right through paper masks. Who in their right mind thinks they work worth a fuk?"

Try again, liar.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fail again you lyin jackass! You SPECIFICALLY engaged me regarding my comment "Virus' pass right through paper masks. Who in their right mind thinks they work worth a fuk?"

Try again, liar.

Why do surgeons wear masks?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Try again, liar.

For virus'? NOPE! My son in law is an ER Doc who of course served in a surgical rotation during med school and guess what? They were TOLD that those masks are to capture bacteria and sputum and are only good for about 15 to 25 minutes before they become saturated. They were also carefully instructed not to EVER show up for rotation if they thought they might have the flu because the masks DONT protect from virus'.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This girl has more balls than ANY of the Libtards!

That was cute but I smell a Qanon mom there lol.

"Q Kids" are not really having a great life right now.. they may be brave and preachy but they think the DNC is a mob of satan worshipping, pedophile cannibals and that vaccines are population control. If parents believe this, the kids will believe that.....imagine being a KID and thinking this.

Adults think it's fun, obviously. Kids? Are probably pretty terrified of the world. And for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This girl has more balls than ANY of the Libtards!

That was cute but I smell a Qanon mom there lol.

"Q Kids" are not really having a great life right now.. they may be brave and preachy but they think the DNC is a mob of satan worshipping, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) cannibals and that vaccines are population control. If parents believe this, the kids will believe that.....imagine being a KID and thinking this.

Adults think it's fun, obviously. Kids? Are probably pretty terrified of the world. And for the wrong reasons.

Not gonna lie, I had my son all scared of 2012 back then lol. Especially when I got him all survival stuff and NO electronics the Christmas before lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
29e9b9d5425737dc.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try again, liar.

Stop already. You’re confusing him

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try again, liar.

Why do you even bother with this retarded person?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I LOVE THIS!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!

Israeli kids told they no longer have to wear masks