This is how you do it!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is how you do what, Blazor? Make up total lies while putting your kids at risk?

Should we just merge this thread with the Things that upset Lotus thread? lol

Do the parents not have the right to say what happens with their kids?

And why not the kids have that right, since your people want to give them the choice for a sex change without the parents consent.

No one has the right to put others at risk because they want to teach their kids to be snowflakes. No.

This has absolutely no fucks to do with sex changes. No. thing. Learn simple logic.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Teacher unions are the laziest fuckers on planet earth. They will do anything to not do their job, anything.

I agree teachers should be paid moar but the unions should also be abolished.

That is fucking bullshit. There may be some teachers who do that, as is true in any profession. But for the most part, teachers work their fucking asses off, and are constantly being required to do more and more and more, always without compensation. It's a thankless job, especially when people like you belittle the hard work they put in. It's completely demoralizing.
The union is the problem, not the teachers.

The union is A problem, yes, but not as bad as the administrators. They are THE WORST. I know. I was an actual teacher for decades and I know what they both do -- the union and the admin. The union is crooked in its own right,definitely, but without it, teachers would be in worse shape, because admins would be happy to pay them minimum wage and make them work 90 hours a week instead of 60. Trust me.

You're really bad with math, ratios, and laws...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This is how you do what, Blazor? Make up total lies while putting your kids at risk?

Should we just merge this thread with the Things that upset Lotus thread? lol

Do the parents not have the right to say what happens with their kids?

And why not the kids have that right, since your people want to give them the choice for a sex change without the parents consent.

No one has the right to put others at risk because they want to teach their kids to be snowflakes. No.

This has absolutely no fucks to do with sex changes. No. thing. Learn simple logiuc.

Nobody has the right to indoctrinate kids with bullshit except their parents... and kids are free to reject it when they move out. Kids can't move out of the indoctrination school centres or field a failing grade.

This is the problem with you people...

You try to knee bash the parents as soon as the kids are born.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Teacher unions are the laziest fuckers on planet earth. They will do anything to not do their job, anything.

That is fucking bullshit. There may be some teachers who do that, as is true in any profession. But for the most part, teachers work their fucking asses off, and are constantly being required to do more and more and more, always without compensation. It's a thankless job, especially when people like you belittle the hard work they put in. It's completely demoralizing.

The union is A problem, yes, but not as bad as the administrators. They are THE WORST. I know. I was an actual teacher for decades and I know what they both do -- the union and the admin. The union is crooked in its own right,definitely, but without it, teachers would be in worse shape, because admins would be happy to pay them minimum wage and make them work 90 hours a week instead of 60. Trust me.

Like your rusty labia piercing. Dumb shit. Stainless steel or even copper would have worked better. As per usual, you couldn’t afford it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Like your rusty labia piercing. Dumb shit. Stainless steel or even copper would have worked better. As per usual, you couldn’t afford it.

My rusty labia rings are a direct result of your tongue perpetually affixed to them....

Piss off, groomer...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My rusty labia rings are a direct result of your tongue perpetually affixed to them....

Piss off, groomer...

Fucking gross. Piss off pink ladyman

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
983e4a6b9aa122c6.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mask mandates lifted here if you got vaxxed.

Im not about segregation, or Jim Crow mandates, so I walked into WalMart with no mask this morning lol. Felt good!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Im not about segregation, or Jim Crow mandates, so I walked into WalMart with no mask this morning lol. Felt good!
Mask mandates lifted if you got a jab??? Hmmmmmm...that doesn’t sound good at all Blazor. Maintain a level-head and keep your gun oiled!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My story is I got vaccinated and I'm not wearing a mask.....even though I wasnt vaccinated. Just call me Typhoid Lokmar! Besides, masks and vaccines dont stop you from getting the virus

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Mask mandates lifted if you got a jab??? Hmmmmmm...that doesn’t sound good at all Blazor. Maintain a level-head and keep your gun oiled!

I aint getting a jab!

You know me! Guns ready! Woooooooooo!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My story is I got vaccinated and I'm not wearing a mask.....even though I wasnt vaccinated. Just call me Typhoid Lokmar! Besides, masks and vaccines dont stop you from getting the virus

Hell yeah! Same here!

Yup, black the other day pretty much said what I been saying, "if you can smell the gas out your ass, the covid gonna pass" lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I aint getting a jab!

Good stuff mate! Sort these stroppy blow-in cunts out while I catch up on meh beauty sleep...it’s farking after midnight!
:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I aint getting a jab!

Good stuff mate! Sort these stroppy blow-in cunts out while I catch up on meh beauty sleep...it’s farking after midnight!
:ThumbsUp1:

Shift change! Im ready for duty!!!

iu