Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
690aa9720bd81e5c.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
HUNDREDS of concerned parents in Vail, AZ attended a School Board meeting, protesting mask mandates for schools. They would not leave.

The Board was overwhelmed and outnumbered...and all Board members decided to quit!

The parents then elected new Board members, and immediately struck down school mask mandates!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A, the board members didn't quit. They left for their own safety.

Then, B,

A couple of hundred people, most not wearing masks, derailed the Board of Governors meeting at the Vail Education Center on April 27, 2021. The meeting was canceled before it officially began and many of the protestors then refused to leave the facility. The crowd eventually left after "electing" their own board who "voted" to rescind district policies.

A lawyer says nothing they did was legit, so we'll see.
Sounds like a peaceful protest

no?

The people who literally pay the bill showed up.

Only people that attend school board meetings are taxpayers?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, all of these parents hate their children? Sad.

Just watch. This is going to be the next hot spot.
kids get over it easy peasy. STFU slunt. Better yet, go teach there. Hopefully you'll die.

You're an idiot. There are variants, and kids are starting to get it worse, you moron.

And putting masks on children puts them at a higher risk because they touch everything and then grab at their faces significantly more.

Cases could spike at elementary schools where all of them wear masks and you guys wouldnt even question the mask dogma. You'd be pushing it harder.

It's not medical anymore, its political. And the left will let shit burn down to nothing before reconsidering any of their dogmas.

Do you have a study with evidence that children that wear masks are touching their faces more than children that don't wear masks?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Virus' pass right through paper masks. Who in their right mind thinks they work worth a fuk?

Who says everyone is wearing paper masks? I see a variety of masks being worn when out in public.
True, many are also fabric. Virus passes even more easily through a bunch of them.

What proof do you have of that?
Pure speculation. If you think a fabric mask stops a virus, thats pure speculation also. Now with the surgical masks, I have the actual statement on the box which states they arent to prevent the transmission of virus.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"If you can smell the gas from your ass, the Corona gonna pass"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ran into a black guy at the taco shop yesterday, he said "ditch the masks!". He walked in and out with no mask.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Virus' pass right through paper masks. Who in their right mind thinks they work worth a fuk?

Who says everyone is wearing paper masks? I see a variety of masks being worn when out in public.
True, many are also fabric. Virus passes even more easily through a bunch of them.

Pure speculation. If you think a fabric mask stops a virus, thats pure speculation also. Now with the surgical masks, I have the actual statement on the box which states they arent to prevent the transmission of virus.

Anyone can speculate. Thanks for playing.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Some clwn3d up weetards here don't understand the difference between preventing the spread of a virus and limiting the risk of a virus being spread.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No comment about what it says on the mask labeling? Surrender noted! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some clwn3d up weetards here don't understand the difference between preventing the spread of a virus and limiting the risk of a virus being spread.

Hey stupid asshat, thats stopping SPUTUM, just like the masks advertise. Lemme know when you have a video showing how much virus it stops, fukin dingbat. Tell ya what you can to to give even a ding dong like you a clue, put a teaspoon of flour in a mask, sneeze real fukin hard, watch the hilarity ensue! BTW, the virus permeates WAY easier than flour! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't know that everyone wears paper masks, so it was irrelevant.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What? I didnt say everyone wears paper masks. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, you said masks are useless. You have yet to prove it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Liar. I said "Virus' pass right through paper masks. Who in their right mind thinks they work worth a fuk?"

STFU.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha ha!

Oh, Blaze, you scoundrel!

Did you really think no one would recognize you without the Ray-Bans? :CooL:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ha ha!

Oh, Blaze, you scoundrel!

Did you really think no one would recognize you without the Ray-Bans? :CooL:

Lol

I wish I could claim that was me lol.

I did post a few pics of me flying the flag recently in VIP, but alas, a certain cretin here reported my image hosting, and they are gone now. However, I have a new image host, and posted a couple the other day, in full on Confederate uniform lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nice try liar. I specifically typed, "Virus' pass right through paper masks. Now come back and fight me!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice try liar. I specifically typed, "Virus' pass right through paper masks. Now come back and fight me!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry, you deflecting cunt, but this is about WHAT I SAID, YOUR LIE, AND WHAT THE FUCKING MASK MANUFACTURERS SAY! PWN3D!