This is how you do it!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Isnt this fucker one of your heros? Give a listen, and understand that you’ll need a vaccination soon to visit the super market. Do the right thing

See how clueless you are lol!? Fox has been compromised long ago. I don't watch that shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont wear a mask. I'm not vaccinated.

A favorite quote of mine came from the great Bruce Lee....

"Fear is for others"

For the Lord tells us to have no fear, for He is with us.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ tough guy!!! :Whaaa:
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Where'd ya get that anti hitler propaganda, bitch mitts? Dont you know that shit aint real? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SELF-PWN3D!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!

That looks like a Colt single action army and some semi-automatic Ak-47 variant. The barrel seems a bit short though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Where'd ya get that anti hitler propaganda, bitch mitts? Dont you know that shit aint real? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SELF-PWN3D!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
A pic of a cap and ball pistol and some rickety chink rifle? I dont own such peasant weaponry, ya queer assed slave!

You are right. It is cap and ball so it is some sort of Colt pre-single action army. Probably 1850's to 1860's vintage.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont wear a mask. I'm not vaccinated.

A favorite quote of mine came from the great Bruce Lee....

"Fear is for others"

For the Lord tells us to have no fear, for He is with us.

Trust me amigo. The Lord isn’t with anyone who threatens other humans via ignorance and stupidity.

WRONG!!!

Thy body is thy temple, not to be poisoned!

I will not inject myself with something called LUCIFERease.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
A pic of a cap and ball pistol and some rickety chink rifle? I dont own such peasant weaponry, ya queer assed slave!
Instant win!! :Whaaa:
KpYJzMi.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!!!! Fat
Wow, ANOTHER jew thats better than you! LOL! Keep em coming, faggit!
You think all jews are better than whites you fucking traitor!!! I just had an argument elsewhere with someone similar to you saying whites will get what's coming to us when our kids will be second class citizens in our own countries, do you want to know where you can find your fellow creature?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt this fucker one of your heros? Give a listen, and understand that you’ll need a vaccination soon to visit the super market. Do the right thing

See that's funny because the ones who build this narrative that none of us take Covid seriously or that we aren't getting the shot due to politics is false. No one would be surprised by what Hannity said. Except those who have created a false narrative.

Also that vaccine isnt even all the FDA approved. People have a right to make their own decisions regarding their medical care.

No one but myself has any right deciding for me what the right thing for myself is. I want to wait until there is more research and data before I put something in my body. It has nothing to do with politics. NO ONE should be wielding a vaccine as a political weapon.

And lucky for me, its within my Constitutional rights

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects an individual’s “zone of privacy.” Individuals have an “interest in avoiding disclosure of personal matters” including information about one’s body. As a result, the government cannot arbitrarily intrude into someone’s medical records. The intrusion could be by various forms of government action, including legislation which may permit access to one’s medical records by law or by individual actions of an agent of the government (such as a department, an officer, etc.)."

The constitution literally protects individuals private medical information from any government meddling or coercion. And yes.....stopping people from accessing essential anything unless they get a vaccine is coercion.

I really do not understand why people are forcing this into their political stance. It's not reasonable. The vaccine is not even all the way approved by the FDA. We do not have any solid long term research on the impacts. And for some reason.....those on the left end have a taken an authoritarian attitude that people shouldnt hold out to see how this goes. It's perfectly reasonable and valid for people to want to wait.

And I know for fact there are people on the left, who voted democrat, who are not going to get it until there is more research. The difference is they are either not saying it or lying and saying they did because they dont want to have to defend themselves or get labeled a Republican. There are no words to describe how absurd it is, that anyone would feel the need to LIE about their personal medical decisions because they dont want to be labeled a Republican.

That tells you how imposing and over the edge this vaccine narrative is. And it doesnt look like any reasonable discussion is going to be possible.

The nonstop "get this vaccine NOW" propaganda combined with the fact that the vaccine manufacturers (J, M, P) are working with the media is enough a conflict of interest for anyone to want to hold off a while.

People are not even rejecting it. They just want to wait.

Believe it or not, people can both take the virus seriously while disregarding the demonstrably dishonest democrats in all their hysterical shrieking about it. Taking Covid seriously does not mean "do what the left wing says".

It's very alarming to me that people are attacking and shaming individuals for not making the private medical decision they think that person should make. This is another imposing ones views onto another person.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

You think all jews are better than whites you fucking traitor!!! I just had an argument elsewhere with someone similar to you saying whites will get what's coming to us when our kids will be second class citizens in our own countries, do you want to know where you can find your fellow creature?
Look, you unhinged, closet gay lunatic, I DO NOT think all jews are more valuable/better than all whites! I DO NOT want us to be a minority in America. I DO NOT believe whites need or should get "whats coming to them".

Your mushy fukin brain has jumped to a shitload of delusional conclusions that just arent so.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get vaccinated Blazer. Do your part to protect others. A fucking no brainer

My body my right.

I am doing my part, I'm gonna live as a free man, not risk any long term effects, not risk death, and remain someone with good sperm instead of becoming sterile. Someone gonna have to repopulate, just doing my part.

Sad it’s not even close enough.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get vaccinated Blazer. Do your part to protect others. A fucking no brainer

My body my right.

I am doing my part, I'm gonna live as a free man, not risk any long term effects, not risk death, and remain someone with good sperm instead of becoming sterile. Someone gonna have to repopulate, just doing my part.

Sad it’s not even close enough.

What is not close enough?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Look, you unhinged, closet gay lunatic, I DO NOT think all jews are more valuable/better than all whites! I DO NOT want us to be a minority in America. I DO NOT believe whites need or should get "whats coming to them".

Your mushy fukin brain has jumped to a shitload of delusional conclusions that just arent so.
The born to be a killer just called ME unhinged!!!? :LOL3: Too easy!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

unhinged, gay, AND delusional. Focus, dummy!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Your moves are weak fatty, COPE!!! :Whaaa: There's really nothing you can say that bothers me but keep trying Ted Bundy :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Your moves are weak fatty, COPE!!! :Whaaa: There's really nothing you can say that bothers me but keep trying Ted Bundy :LOL3:
Your photos reveal a scrawny and baby shit soft loser.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Like you're an authority you sack of shit! There's nothing you can say about me that bothers me lard ass, you're a pathetic witch... BTFO :Whaaa:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Like you're an authority you sack of shit! There's nothing you can say about me that bothers me lard ass, you're a pathetic witch... BTFO :Whaaa:
Dude, have you looked at yourself yet? Soooooo ghey! What kind of man looks like you? The GAY AF kind!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Dude, have you looked at yourself yet? Soooooo ghey! What kind of man looks like you? The GAY AF kind!
COPE!!!! :Whaaa:
wfqYcIm.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
What a soft little homo! Just how many pairs of pink shoes do you own BTW? Ya faggit!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
What a soft little homo! Just how many pairs of pink shoes do you own BTW? Ya faggit!
Sure thing fatso!! :LOL3: COPE!!! :Whaaa:
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg
My guns are right here. Need some pics, ya disarmed faggit?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg
What are they for? Oh that's right killing little defencless animals you scumbag!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg
What are they for? Oh that's right killing little defencless animals you scumbag!
WAAAAAAA, WAA WAAA WAAAAAAAA! Ya cryin assed faggit!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

That was a bunch of antifa twats who were upset that there were no "racist" statues to pull down so they destroyed a 100 year old state of an elk. Because elks are well known racists.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

wfqYcIm.gif
Where were your guns?
E6ngVZb.jpg

That was a bunch of antifa twats who were upset that there were no "racist" statues to pull down so they destroyed a 100 year old state of an elk. Because elks are well known racists.
I'm asking the Ted Bundy wannabe where his guns were since according to him they're the pinnacle of protecting ones country...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
JCOg2Go.jpg

Ya fuckin creature!
Instant win!!
v47rhNW.png

Ya fuckin creature!!
KpYJzMi.jpg

Wtf did you do to them, Lok?! They are calling you a jew and saying you hate white people?

What in the fuck did I miss? Lmao!