This is what garbage looks like

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude you’ve posted this on at least 4 forums. this musta really for to ya?

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So fucking what if he’s reposting it not everyone has seen it. Cunts who bully children regardless of being terminally ill should get the publicity they so desire.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let’s hope lots of people find him and smack him around more than slightly. Some of these cunts get famous and think there’re some sort of God’s.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude you’ve posted this on at least 4 forums. this musta really for to ya?

Stop tracking me. I have browser plugins for that.

come on Mr.
So fucking what if he’s reposting it not everyone has seen it. Cunts who bully children regardless of being terminally ill should get the publicity they so desire.

I agree. Before he claimed the bully was a liberal. Liberal or cons. Who cares?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The Vid is in Brazilian so I can't tell what the guy is saying ???

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Vid is in Brazilian so I can't tell what the guy is saying ???

At the beginning he says "bro, we arrived at Disney, look at that"

"look at that little girl"

Another one actually notices that she was on to them and feeling bad, they were probably making fun of them before the video.

And another one goes "It looks like a horror movie"

The other guys, including the girl pinching her nose, are going to get theirs too.

The fucktard is trying to save face, making videos saying he didn't know she had cancer and he thought she was dressed for Halloween.

The little girl's outfit was the character from the Monsters Inc. movie, which came with a wig, which she was using to hide the hair loss because of the chemo.

But even if the little girl was ok, just the way they made her look uncomfortable and ashamed was enough.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
I highly doubt he‘s “tracking” you, it’s pretty obvious hes telling the truth, good on you for sharing that

I mentioned the browser plugins, so I highly doubt you really understood my post.

But on the other hand, he's keeping tabs of my activity in other sites and reporting that info to a 3rd party. That's kinda textbook tracking to me. But what do I know, right?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I see monkeys, squirrel, buzzard, and even humans trying to steal the copper wire all the time. I wonder how an open minded person would fair?

xyzzy

Autodidact
You've never seen me apologizing for the behavior of one of my countrymen, but I feel inclined to do so because of this one.

I sincerely hope someone shoots that maggot right in the face.

Bolsonaro-hating liberal, by the way

It's the idiot that needs to apologize, not you. You may share his ethnicity, but that doesn't mean you bear any responsibility. To insist otherwise is racist and stupid.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Really?..What am I missing, some cancer kid is all ultra sensitive,guys a dick so be it what ever hes sayin in the video but it should really just be a hiccup in her Disney World vacation,from what I've gathered lots of invalids,decrepit and over all weak and feeble children are honored and even have their own lines for rides, ...she needs to suck it up cant be sad when your dead