This man was so cheated

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yet he continues to work for the people.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Sunday doubled down on his support for Vice President Harris, stating he will “do everything” he can to help her win in November.

“I think the vice president now has a very good chance to win it. She’s certainly going to win the popular vote by millions of votes, and I think she has a great chance to win many of the battleground states. And I intend to do everything that I can to see that she wins,” Sanders said on ABC News’s “This Week.”

Sanders, reflecting on what he described as the “very high” energy at last week’s Democratic National Convention, said he believes people are growing “tired and fatigued” with former President Trump, the GOP presidential nominee.

The independent senator, who caucuses with Democrats, was a longtime supporter of President Biden and continued to back him amid growing calls from Democratic lawmakers to step down earlier this summer.

Sanders had not initially endorsed Harris for president, stating he wanted first to see more specific commitments from her on issues important to the working class. The Hill
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that Sanders was looking to shape Harris’s campaign and had held off on an endorsement in part to exert some pressure on the vice president to adopt some of his priorities.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to admit, he has set his personal ambitions aside in order to defeat Trumpism. I can give him credit for that much.

Funny, my daughter voted for Bernie in 2016. I did not. She mentioned it to me during the convention last week. She asked what's Bernie was doing this campaign. I told her that it appeared he was supporting Harris.

I asked her about voting for Bernie. She raised her voice a little bit saying "Yeah!", in a defiant (comically defiant) tone. We both laughed. I said, you know I'm opinionated and passionate about my beliefs, but those include everyone's right to self-determination, right? You know I would never dispute your right to vote for whomever you wanted? I wanted to be sure there was no deeper issue underlying her humor.

She came and hugged me and said "Of course mom." Then said she could support Harris if Bernie could.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I have to admit, he has set his personal ambitions aside in order to defeat Trumpism. I can give him credit for that much.

Funny, my daughter voted for Bernie in 2016. I did not. She mentioned it to me during the convention last week. She asked what's Bernie was doing this campaign. I told her that it appeared he was supporting Harris.

I asked her about voting for Bernie. She raised her voice a little bit saying "Yeah!", in a defiant (comically defiant) tone. We both laughed. I said, you know I'm opinionated and passionate about my beliefs, but those include everyone's right to self-determination, right? You know I would never dispute your right to vote for whomever you wanted? I wanted to be sure there was no deeper issue underlying her humor.

She came and hugged me and said "Of course mom." Then said she could support Harris if Bernie could.
He deserves credit for way more than that. He has been working for working Americans for decades now. As Admin says, we need way more like him.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Sunday doubled down on his support for Vice President Harris, stating he will “do everything” he can to help her win in November.
Of course he will......he hates what America once was and stood for and will continue to do everything he can to finish it off while feeding at the public trough

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@LotusBud

Your thread title

This man was so cheated​

You acknowledge that the Democratic Party is capable of cheating?

Interesting.....I'm here to help......lets see ifvwe can build on this......you're making progress

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"He has been working for working Americans for decades now."

LOL

"Of the 422 bills for which Sanders has been the lead sponsor during his nearly 30 years in Congress, only three have become law, according to Congress.gov. Two of them were perfunctory bills to name post offices."

The best part is his grift is his books exploiting sheeple

Such a leader
You are easily impressed or have low standards

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud

Your thread title

This man was so cheated​

You acknowledge that the Democratic Party is capable of cheating?

Interesting.....I'm here to help......lets see ifvwe can build on this......you're making progress
You apparently don't read my posts. At all. I have been bitching about the DNC consistently since 2016. I am not a Democrat. I'm a goddam Green.