If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Pine -

Rag top or hard top car ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll have to go with coconuts since pineapples give me a tummy ache :(

Kill your dog/cat or kill your ex-wife/husband lmao!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
walk an hour.

Preferred on your downtime -- a cup of tea with a book or chaotic night clubbing?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Steak -

Ride a train cross country ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sighs.. sure. For the future, this thread is THIS OR THAT..lol ;)

ice cream or popcorn

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Banana Split -

Clean your own place or hire a house cleaner ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Milk.. I don't like the bitterness of dark chocolate :)

A mate has an ice cream bar in the fridge and you have a craving for it.. Do you Eat it or leave it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CAN I SAY SOMETHING, @Bastard Factory I think there should be punitive measures put in place to stop the "No" assholes in these games!!! WE all know the fuckers I'm calling out, They'd answer Ravens question with I don't like ice-cream bars which is a lie everybody loves ice-cream fucking bars instead of answering truthfully if they fucking must and say no mate all ice cream mine anyway!!!! Honest to fuck, they just kill innocent questions from innocent fucking posters and I hate you all!!!! aaiiiiDDSSSSEEE ARSE CUNTS CUNTING BALL PUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAARRR!!! That was long overdue, sorry Raven...

I'd eat it every time, they should've learned that trust and ice cream bars and lollies is not something any adult who's served their time as a kid should be expected to adhere to... Magnum 3 packs are something, I CAN honestly say without trying to be funny add anything extra here that 3 pack Magnums have ruined my evening loads of times, watch a movie ooh popcorns finished, want a magnum you must say YES I'd love a Magnum because if they're clever they'll have one too, if they don't they've slipped up big time because if they haven't started eating one of the two left by the time the lil bit of choc is nibbled from my stick I'll say I'm just gonna have my other Magnum because technically you won it by greed and there's no point in leaving A single magnum, therefore, you could potentially watch me eat all three of the reasonably expensive Ice-creams because you didn't want one the first time... It's the fuckers like me I CANNOT abide and if I know this fuckin "mate" isn't gonna give me an extra choc chip then I buy my own adn if I somehow still had a magnum or whatever left And I've got a 3hr drive home, yeap Gregor you tight cunt I sooner walk ou put my magnums down n if I know there's just no way I'll be able to eat them they go in the bin, only Gregor would get it that rough I'll talk about Gregor and why he gets fuck alll free from me....

What scared you most as a kid monsters in cupboards or strange men?