This politics bullshit is worse than someone

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
who breaks up with you, then wants to get back together a week or two later and has a hissy fit because you fucked someone else (you know, someone you had a big crush on for years) in the meantime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty much.

I mean of some posters dont like politcs, they can just not read it and participate in other threads. Alien concept I guess.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The owner is trying to find a fair way of dealing with all the liberal TDS spam which fuckheads like Holidork and ankleadmin cannot seem to keep on wraps

Sometimes you have to tinker with shit

stop your fucking whining. You're acting like the guy is making you give blood after a two week fast or something.

Jeez

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pretty much.

I mean of some posters dont like politcs, they can just not read it and participate in other threads. Alien concept I guess.
I'm saying.

It's always the liberal snowflakes who whine and cry about the dumbest shit.

But look at my man Prowler handling his exile like a fucking G even tho spastics like Admong, Sewage and Holidork were far more deserving of it.

And despite him being a conservative and US noticing the subtle favor in that direction we're still not weeping and moaning like these assholes

there's no pleasing them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean....as I said if people dont like us arguing politcs they dont have to read it.

Why cant they just leave us to our business?

And the constant bickering should be contained to politcs and meltdown. Not all in general board.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just @ the owner when splooge spreading insects like admong and fat lily start spewing their cheezy little insults on the general section

not because I can't flatten them like pancakes textually (which I do all the time in meltdown) but because, unlike them, I do have self control and can respect the owner's wishes

maybe it's their poor upbringing?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The owner is trying to find a fair way of dealing with all the liberal TDS spam which fuckheads like Holidork and ankleadmin cannot seem to keep on wraps

stop your fucking whining. You're acting like the guy is making you give blood after a two week fast or something.

Jeez
I'm not sure if @Bastard Factory was looking for ad hom. and flaming in the Politics thread. I could be wrong I suppose.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Jeez
I'm not sure if @Bastard Factory was looking for ad hom. and flaming in the Politics thread. I could be wrong I suppose.

Jeez
Considering the politics section remains in the sweatshops I'd say you just publicly displayed how irretrievably stupid you are and demonstrated clearly you have no intention of following the rules as you have not bothered to familiarize yourself with their parameters at all.

I rest my case.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jeez

An ad hom is when you attack a person instead of their argument. There is no ad hom in Bigs post. There was no argument presented.

An ad hom is what you guys do everytime you ignore someones points to insult them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"
ad hominem
You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.
Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird."

^^^^ This really pretty much all you do, Admin.

Whaaambulance

Whine One One
Administrator
who breaks up with you, then wants to get back together a week or two later and has a hissy fit because you fucked someone else (you know, someone you had a big crush on for years) in the meantime.

bbc6GAi.jpg