Admin still sucks cock
DescriptiveGaseousChick-size_restricted.gif
I bet you’d suck his clock too
Are miniature Clocks your latest kink?

Is your clock a mini?

I wont tell

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think geographically it will never fly. Both coasts along with portions of the N. East are Lib strong holds. The South and Mid West would be gone in no time thanks to resources like $$$$

If conservatives move out of those areas, they take their money with them.

All these rich CEOs, CFOs, CIOs that the leftists whine about...do you think they are left-wing?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republicans will likely take both houses in 2022 while Biden is done in 2024. Republicans will then have to reinstate the fairness doctrine, regulate social media, and pass election security bills. The tax laws should also be changed so that corporations get taxed heavily, extra heavily, for political donations or social causes. I doubt Republicans have the balls to do what needs to be done but if the people demand it then they will have no choice.

Outlawing public sector unions would also be a must pass priority.
I dont think the fairness doctrine would be applied fairly. You'd have shows with radical leftists and RINO conservatives. Pretty much the model that "The View" uses.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will be very happy if the dumb states secede. What a better cuntry the USA would be without the dumbass states.

See? Right here @Joe ......this is why restoring more state rights like America USED have wont work.

As long as it's all technically the same country, dems/progs hate and fight state rights.

It makes NO fucking sense whatsoever.....but do authoritarians ever make sense? They are compelled to break down state rights and impose their policies on all states through the federal government.

We have to be two different countries because these people do not understand what the states are or mean. They just see a country they view as just theirs and other parties and the concept of states is just in their way.

They want a centralized one party state. Ran by the federal government. They are working to impose that and this is why they are so angry and hateful.

WHY they wont just leave other states alone is a mystery but they take it all very personally and want just THEIR ideas applied.

Everything that was set in place to prevent tyranny is what they hate and this is how the cancerous monoparty(the swamp) takes over.

Where do you come up with this stuff? I swear, write a book! It would be funny as hell.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha as long as you retards keep thinking BLUE or RED instead of US you're all fucked ... I feel sorry for the people just trying to carve out a life amongst all this fuckery ..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ha ha as long as you retards keep thinking BLUE or RED instead of US you're all fucked ... I feel sorry for the people just trying to carve out a life amongst all this fuckery ..

True. Partisanship has allowed the corporate masters to take over the country while the plebs argue over red/blue.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will be very happy if the dumb states secede. What a better cuntry the USA would be without the dumbass states.

See? Right here @Joe ......this is why restoring more state rights like America USED have wont work.

As long as it's all technically the same country, dems/progs hate and fight state rights.

It makes NO fucking sense whatsoever.....but do authoritarians ever make sense? They are compelled to break down state rights and impose their policies on all states through the federal government.

We have to be two different countries because these people do not understand what the states are or mean. They just see a country they view as just theirs and other parties and the concept of states is just in their way.

They want a centralized one party state. Ran by the federal government. They are working to impose that and this is why they are so angry and hateful.

WHY they wont just leave other states alone is a mystery but they take it all very personally and want just THEIR ideas applied.

Everything that was set in place to prevent tyranny is what they hate and this is how the cancerous monoparty(the swamp) takes over.

The power of the centralized state emerged with Lincoln during the American Civil War. I suppose he did that to prevent the Southern states from seceding & the US from falling apart.

And then Franklin Delano Roosevelt used the Powers of the central state to save the US during the Great Depression and to stabilize/revive it's economy. And there many at the time who were up in arms over his New Deal.

It appears that the old model of centralized power is under strain these days. Perhaps it does need to be reformed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The power of the centralized state emerged with Lincoln during the American Civil War. I suppose he did that to prevent the Southern states from seceding & the US from falling apart.

And then Franklin Delano Roosevelt used the Powers of the central state to save the US during the Great Depression and to stabilize/revive it's economy. And there many at the time who were up in arms over his New Deal.

The New Deal is what created the prosperity of the 50s and 60s. But then, the US addiction to the war machine, and our government's willingness to turn everything over to the corporate masters, turned all those gains to shit.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know we are ALL fucked.

Unfortunately narcissism is epidemic in America. Every single idiot monoparty shill in this country is a dumb narc.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It appears that the old model of centralized power is under strain these days. Perhaps it does need to be reformed.
FDR caused the depression to last twice as long as it would have. If not for WW2, we wouldnt have come out of it for another 8 years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The New Deal is what created the prosperity of the 50s and 60s. But then, the US addiction to the war machine, and our government's willingness to turn everything over to the corporate masters, turned all those gains to shit.
No. The prosperity of the 50's was created by all the money the world owed us from WW2. China enjoys that now because of all the manufacturing moved there. India also benefits from a lot of industry moving there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FDR caused the depression to last twice as long as it would have. If not for WW2, we wouldnt have come out of it for another 8 years.

I dunno Lokmeer....times were real bad under a Republican President in the Great Depression , Bud.

Hoverville was sprouting up everywhere!

th

By golly Jeezus yer grandads an relatives probably lived there back in the 1930s...Lokmeer!

Lucky FDR was around ta save em! Otherwise ya might not be around today, Bud!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno Lokmeer....times were real bad under a Republican President in the Great Depression , Bud.

th

By golly Jeezus yer grandads an relatives probably lived there back in the 1930s...Lokmeer!

good job ignoring my post, josephine.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

read it, dummy.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

th

It's not about labels.

It's people who want their rights and liberties preserved and people who want to force everyone into a "safe" collective.

It's like how the Revolutionary war was started.

The "loyalists" have all these manufactured and stupid reasons to infringe on everyone. It's to fight all this "systemic racism", or save the earth, or help the workers(even though what they want harms workers).....all this fake noble shit.

Really it's just people looking to use the greater good to subjugate. As it always is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republicans will likely take both houses in 2022 while Biden is done in 2024. Republicans will then have to reinstate the fairness doctrine, regulate social media, and pass election security bills. The tax laws should also be changed so that corporations get taxed heavily, extra heavily, for political donations or social causes. I doubt Republicans have the balls to do what needs to be done but if the people demand it then they will have no choice.

I dont think the fairness doctrine would be applied fairly. You'd have shows with radical leftists and RINO conservatives. Pretty much the model that "The View" uses.

That would be an issue. At least they would have to try to pretend in a measured way which is better than we have now.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That would be an issue. At least they would have to try to pretend in a measured way which is better than we have now.

We just need to prevent these connections between government and media from happening. Stop the money flow.

And if they are posting blatant lies and distortions they should have to be labeled satire.

There has to be accountability. There is NONE right now.

Political parties are cancer.