Privileged resolution to charge Trump with inciting to sedition

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. Continuing bad outcomes for January 6.

Trump presents a clear and present danger to the USA. House will act on Monday.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He does currently have access to the nuclear code, so, yeah, get him out of there, then let the 3 stooges deal with him.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He does currently have access to the nuclear code, so, yeah, get him out of there, then let the 3 stooges deal with him.
I suppose they will change the codes as soon as Biden starts.
And if they are any smart, he got some fake codes :LOL2:

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
No President has ever had the ability to directly launch missiles from the oval office, the "Football" initiates a sequence of firewall procedures designed to prevent "accidents"

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. I really hope he doesn't actually have access. But who knows?

• Agree!
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No President has ever had the ability to directly launch missiles from the oval office, the "Football" initiates a sequence of firewall procedures designed to prevent "accidents"

That's what I thought, but I wasn't so sure. I mean, he can't use his presidential powers to force those procedures?

• Agree!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's what I thought, but I wasn't so sure. I mean, he can't use his presidential powers to force those procedures?
Not saying it could never happen, but there is a sequence of required events, that require the involvement of several persons. All the way down to the 2 missile officers having to "turn the missile on" with separate keys that are turned at the same time.

• Agree!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically Pelosi is being an overly dramatic hag with this whole "he has the codes, he has the codes" thing

thanks for verifying

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So basically Pelosi is being an overly dramatic hag with this whole "he has the codes, he has the codes" thing

thanks for verifying
These cunts HATE it when they self PWN3D! :LMAO:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for verifying

Maybe re the codes, but he never had any business as POTUS, and he sure as hell shouldn't be there now, after all the shit he's pulled in the last two months.

• Agree!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Not saying it could never happen, but there is a sequence of required events, that require the involvement of several persons. All the way down to the 2 missile officers having to "turn the missile on" with separate keys that are turned at the same time.
The only poblem is that if he uses his power to start a war (because that's the result of using the codes), people are likely to do what he says. Well, at this moment in time probably not, but it should be the case that they do some checks and then proceed with the path chosen by the president

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for verifying
Her point being assholefuckerface, is that Trump has 11 days in which he still has big power to fuck shit up even more. Why do you insist on being a braindead short person? eta, sorry forgot with an innie 'down there'.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

thanks for verifying

Maybe re the codes, but he never had any business as POTUS, and he sure as hell shouldn't be there now, after all the shit he's pulled in the last two months.
According to you it's all the shit he's pulled in the last four years so what's the difference? that he dared to stand up to the media maggots and their Chinese puppeteers ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for verifying

According to you it's all the shit he's pulled in the last four years so what's the difference? that he dared to stand up to the media maggots and their Chinese puppeteers ?

Why would you even ask that question? You know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that that has nothing to do with my objections to him. He's a hater, much like you. He has divided the country more than it has ever been, He used the office of the president like a pimp uses a hooker, he posted nasty hate on twitter daily, he golfed more than any other president, and he faked you guys out into believing he gives a cockroach's ass about working Americans. He's too stupid to be trusted with the office of POTUS, and he is a raging narcissist who has temper tantrums befitting of a 2-year-old with ADHD. He's a fool. We need someone who is not a fool to run the country.

And don't give me any "But Biden" shit. Biden shouldn't run the country, either, you partisan hack.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Someone doesnt remember the division and persecution of the right during president reggin.