This thread is not about Dovey!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"Please stop the bus, I wish to get off" :LOL3:

in his sweat pants cutouts

I can't

His story was he got on the bus(having bought his own ticket) and fell asleep and woke up in fucking Idaho.

So he calls ME.....screaming, hysterical, talking to people that weren't there putting on this whole embarrassing show lmao

At 4 fucking am he had to wake me up with this drama :LOL3:
hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't believe you :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can't

His story was he got on the bus(having bought his own ticket) and fell asleep and woke up in fucking Idaho.

So he calls ME.....screaming, hysterical, talking to people that weren't there putting on this whole embarrassing show lmao

hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't believe you :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I swear on my life this happened :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I can't

hahahahahahahahahaha

I swear on my life this happened :LOL3:

Fuck me.... people on the internet

good lord

Could you just imagine what a brawl hall alumni reunion would look like with misfits like this creep running around?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me try to explain what the dysfunction with these people are and why they really are no match for trolls.

Trolls come to internet to entertain THEMSELVES. So let's pretend every Pooftard yelps about me is the absolute truth. Let's pretend I'm totally broke, so on so on so on. Right? Let's pretend I'm unattractive or scheming or what not.

Since I'm here for my own entertainment.....the fuck would I care? Why the fuck would any normal thinking person care how they looked to random faceless strangers on a forum?

Pooftard and Flynn get stuck here. They care very deeply about giving some impression that they are superior to other posters. Their entire ....thing....hinges on their constant grasping for superiority. Moral superiority (LoL), material superiority, superior intelligence or "talent"(whatever the fuck that means here).

They are miserable in their real lives and feel ashamed and powerless so image and superiority are things they need HERE. Isnt that SAD? And they assume everyone is like this.

These idiots are so bent out of shape trying to establish some sort of superior dominance amongst a bunch of people who just dont give a fuck about it.

They have literally mentally busted because they cannot understand why I havent ran off crying due to this massive humiliation they imagine theyve laid on me. They take their character smears very seriously. And they dont understand they are alone in that

It doesnt occur to them ever that my entire hobby on message boards has been pissing off forum people. I've been dogpiled by entire boards. Doxxed. You name it.

I'm used to ragey angry idiots losing their shit and saying mean and dishonest things. Trying to get me banned. All of it. It's not new for me at all. I find it absolutely amusing.

Most of us do not need the approval from other people in general let alone people on the internet.

They dont get this, that others dont need other people to think highly of them, dont need to prove fuck all, and dont even show up for that. It's why they are so fucking uptight and obsessive. And basically delusional.

It's hilarious how fucking MAD they get. How desperate they are for control. How they are still going with the same amount of passion. It really is a whole drama and emotional experience for them.

I've never seen anyone so insecure and abusive that they try this hard for this long to prove something to a bunch of people that really just do not care that much at all. Trying to argue with lies about shit no one cares about. He legit goes through this bullshit so hard because he is so ashamed of himself and to cope with that shame he has to stay stuck in this cycle of trying to turn me into him and make himself look superior.

Like he wants people to think he was some master troll player who did all this on purpose for content .....but he still cant stfu about. He has to go and go blathering away about it because he cant cope with posting on any board that I'm on without trying to get me kicked off somehow.

Everyone is supposed to read this, believe him, take his side and "laugh me off the board". And I'm supposed to feel really embarrassed and have meltdowns and run off. This is his fantasy he trying to manifest.

He really believes that things are true because he says them and that if he says it absolutely happened. Like accusing others of everything he is doing as he does it. He thinks people are gonna read that believe it. Like he is the dictator of everyones opiniona in his head. That's how narcissistic people think. He is disconnected from reality.

He has been religiously stuck in the NPD character smear stage for a solid 3 years.

And all of this shit that has him all fucked up is all entirely his own doing.

Bahahahahaha

you forgot at add Blandscape to the list of people stuck in Brawl Hall mode 24/7.

To actually think you are beating up people on a forum is delusional. To constantly proclaim you are sliced bread before sliced bread was invented is crazy talk.

This guy got stuck with the "boring drunk" tag way back at Third Rail and has been trying to prove otherwise ever since.

This dumbass is PM'ing demanding "Poppy" write him a fucking poem which he will then destroy in minutes. WTF does that mean?

If he is the undiscovered poet laureate of Scottland, then head over to a poetry site and "beat up" all the other aspiring poets with your talent.

Blandscape is just another spaced out asshole claiming to be so great yet never producing any this "content" we hear so much about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Before I forget

Moooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

that's lily looking for Breakfall with her parachute Teddy on

I'm gonna go be sick now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me try to explain what the dysfunction with these people are and why they really are no match for trolls.

Trolls come to internet to entertain THEMSELVES. So let's pretend every Pooftard yelps about me is the absolute truth. Let's pretend I'm totally broke, so on so on so on. Right? Let's pretend I'm unattractive or scheming or what not.

Since I'm here for my own entertainment.....the fuck would I care? Why the fuck would any normal thinking person care how they looked to random faceless strangers on a forum?

Pooftard and Flynn get stuck here. They care very deeply about giving some impression that they are superior to other posters. Their entire ....thing....hinges on their constant grasping for superiority. Moral superiority (LoL), material superiority, superior intelligence or "talent"(whatever the fuck that means here).

They are miserable in their real lives and feel ashamed and powerless so image and superiority are things they need HERE. Isnt that SAD? And they assume everyone is like this.

These idiots are so bent out of shape trying to establish some sort of superior dominance amongst a bunch of people who just dont give a fuck about it.

They have literally mentally busted because they cannot understand why I havent ran off crying due to this massive humiliation they imagine theyve laid on me. They take their character smears very seriously. And they dont understand they are alone in that

It doesnt occur to them ever that my entire hobby on message boards has been pissing off forum people. I've been dogpiled by entire boards. Doxxed. You name it.

I'm used to ragey angry idiots losing their shit and saying mean and dishonest things. Trying to get me banned. All of it. It's not new for me at all. I find it absolutely amusing.

Most of us do not need the approval from other people in general let alone people on the internet.

They dont get this, that others dont need other people to think highly of them, dont need to prove fuck all, and dont even show up for that. It's why they are so fucking uptight and obsessive. And basically delusional.

It's hilarious how fucking MAD they get. How desperate they are for control. How they are still going with the same amount of passion. It really is a whole drama and emotional experience for them.

I've never seen anyone so insecure and abusive that they try this hard for this long to prove something to a bunch of people that really just do not care that much at all. Trying to argue with lies about shit no one cares about. He legit goes through this bullshit so hard because he is so ashamed of himself and to cope with that shame he has to stay stuck in this cycle of trying to turn me into him and make himself look superior.

Like he wants people to think he was some master troll player who did all this on purpose for content .....but he still cant stfu about. He has to go and go blathering away about it because he cant cope with posting on any board that I'm on without trying to get me kicked off somehow.

Everyone is supposed to read this, believe him, take his side and "laugh me off the board". And I'm supposed to feel really embarrassed and have meltdowns and run off. This is his fantasy he trying to manifest.

He really believes that things are true because he says them and that if he says it absolutely happened. Like accusing others of everything he is doing as he does it. He thinks people are gonna read that believe it. Like he is the dictator of everyones opiniona in his head. That's how narcissistic people think. He is disconnected from reality.

He has been religiously stuck in the NPD character smear stage for a solid 3 years.

And all of this shit that has him all fucked up is all entirely his own doing.

Bahahahahaha

you forgot at add Blandscape to the list of people stuck in Brawl Hall mode 24/7.

To actually think you are beating up people on a forum is delusional. To constantly proclaim you are sliced bread before sliced bread was invented is crazy talk.

This guy got stuck with the "boring drunk" tag way back at Third Rail and has been trying to prove otherwise ever since.

This dumbass is PM'ing demanding "Poppy" write him a fucking poem which he will then destroy in minutes. WTF does that mean?

If he is the undiscovered poet laureate of Scottland, then head over to a poetry site and "beat up" all the other aspiring poets with your talent.

Blandscape is just another spaced out asshole claiming to be so great yet never producing any this "content" we hear so much about.

Oh no....Bland was included lol.

Just not you. Or even Cascur.

And I agree with this post :D

The most unfortunate part is that none of them actually even ARE beating up any forum people. They run in here and beat themselves up and ask us how it feels lol

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

No match fur trolls? You ain't a troll or a flamer Nurse Dovey.

You are just a victim of trolls and flamers. That is all you ever were or proved to be.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I simply claim Foxy that you and Nurse Dovey working in congress are no match for any in here. It's not really a debate, it's just you working in said congress to be all the failure you always prove to be.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Trolling is Flea and Dovey on their best days. I acquiesce to nothing less than making you look even fucking dumber dan ye dae yerselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I simply claim Foxy that you and Nurse Dovey working in congress are no match for any in here. It's not really a debate, it's just you working in said congress to be all the failure you always prove to be.

I'm pretty sure if I had to be in congress with either you or Foxy.....Foxy would get it done.