This thread is not about Dovey!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The PM's are really hilarious, especially since you are so dense you can't figure out what's going on.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wish KM wid post more.
Between hype Cups I just might.

Sad thing is, there’s alot of stupid here.
Do you really think you can call anybody stupid when your employment history consists of flipping burgers and you don't even know how to drive? It's a common trend amongst your wee group to have over inflated opinions of yourselves, what made you all like this? Is that what years of circle jerking each other does to you?
Hey, if I did “flip burgers “, it’s still a job.
And I live in a big city, who needs a car?

It’s cheaper to Uber then maintain a car.

Whoops

My GF drives and still Ubers her ass around when she don’t feel like driving.

If these are supposed to be insults in this day and age of five bucks getting me from one side of the city to the other when gas prices are insane, you are sadly mistaken.

It’s costs eight bucks to go from my house to Wrigley Field. What’s gas gonna cost? 30?

Whoops

But back to “flipping burgers”. You do know that food jobs currently are premium paying jobs in my area, yeah? And most start out at 17 an hour. My oldest flips burgers and makes 19 an hour, which is one of the reasons he drives a Corvette, he can actually afford the insurance.

You know nobody wants those jobs because nobody wants to deal with ppl, so they made dramatic increases in the pay scale, right?

So plz, don’t act stupid. I live in one of the biggest cities in the states and the chances I pay more in land tax then you make in a year are relatively high.

#swoosh
I highly doubt those "chances" not that I care...
I don’t.

Maybe you should get a job flipping burgers?
Maybe I'll just stick to hydraulic engineering thanks...

So you unclog toilets for a living? Touching other people's poop?

You like that sort of thing, eh? What do you kids call it? CoR!!!!!! I think?

That's your brother's job, dummy. He was moved from food preperation after being caught picking his asshole and sniffing his fingers.

Did someone turn on the "cock" spotlight? Better yet, how is it that your gay ass only participates in conversation that deals with "dicks" and "trannys?" Your holocaust excuses lasted 2 posts when you smartly decided to revert back to your patented faglames closely tied to your homosexual fantasies about loving UncleShITBRICK's "kissy meATs."

Fucking homo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish KM wid post more.

Do you really think you can call anybody stupid when your employment history consists of flipping burgers and you don't even know how to drive? It's a common trend amongst your wee group to have over inflated opinions of yourselves, what made you all like this? Is that what years of circle jerking each other does to you?

Whoops

If these are supposed to be insults in this day and age of five bucks getting me from one side of the city to the other when gas prices are insane, you are sadly mistaken.

It’s costs eight bucks to go from my house to Wrigley Field. What’s gas gonna cost? 30?

Whoops

But back to “flipping burgers”. You do know that food jobs currently are premium paying jobs in my area, yeah? And most start out at 17 an hour. My oldest flips burgers and makes 19 an hour, which is one of the reasons he drives a Corvette, he can actually afford the insurance.

You know nobody wants those jobs because nobody wants to deal with ppl, so they made dramatic increases in the pay scale, right?

So plz, don’t act stupid. I live in one of the biggest cities in the states and the chances I pay more in land tax then you make in a year are relatively high.

#swoosh
I don’t.

That's your brother's job, dummy. He was moved from food preperation after being caught picking his asshole and sniffing his fingers.

Did someone turn on the "cock" spotlight? Better yet, how is it that your gay ass only participates in conversation that deals with "dicks" and "trannys?" Your holocaust excuses lasted 2 posts when you smartly decided to revert back to your patented faglames closely tied to your homosexual fantasies about loving UncleShITBRICK's "kissy meATs."

Fucking homo.

The only "spotlight" is on your gender, which you appear to change more often than your undercrackers.

I mean, how many women stand upto take a piss and have a shave every morning ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wish KM wid post more.

Whoops

Whoops

#swoosh
I don’t.

Fucking homo.

The only "spotlight" is on your gender, which you appear to change more often than your undercrackers.

I mean, how many women stand upto take a piss and have a shave every morning ?

I think the pink hued "spotlight" is coming deep from within your puckered and donkey punched ass. As far as the "spotlight" goes, you're still out here meAT shielding that fucking gayer than K-Pop faggot, UncleDiLL.

So now along with your usual barrel of banal faglames, you're going to throw in some references of "peeing?" Who talks about people relieving themselves on a forum full of low I.Q.'s? Faglames and tranny insults are the only thing you're semi-skilled at. Which brings me to my next succulent point. You can't even explain why UncleTwIT is a flaming faggot, even more so than you. You like that fucking homo UncleDiCKCHEESE, refuse to partake in the discussion about the nuances of posting stuff about other mens "kissy meATS" and their "manly meATs."

Go gargle on some cum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Does your mouth water when you dream up all these different nicknames for Dilf's meAT? Did you seriously just refer to his point as "succulent"?

LMFAO what an enormous faggot. :LOL3: