This thread is not about Dovey!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let's one and all applaud Duhv's skillset, copy and pasting from Google and declaring herself a champ!

All hail Duhv...

How about we don't and just continue putting the boots to her already stretched out anus?

Continue?

You need some industrial lube to pull it out of your own first.

Fucking retard.

You guys both gonna run to Twitter? :LOL3:

You sound mad.

That's called projection, Flynn. I'm laughing my ass off right now.

It legit cracks me up when people have tardouts like you two just had.

First time I've ever had someone threaten me with Twitter communists :LOL3:

Bland is a racist. You shouldnt be mad at ME for pointing out the obvious. Pretty much everyone agrees on this. You guys are the ones going against consensus here

Lily is also a big racist. BIG....very large, racist.

What's it called when you call other people "racist" and you defend Aryan and Jokemar?

All the smart people were just wondering...

Lol!

Because YOU are fucking stupid.

I know. Me sleeping with 2 dingbats off a forum makes me "fucking stupid."

LMFAO!!!

Bold of you to assume you could, seeing as how you are too fucking stupid.

Can you spell the state you live in?

LMFAO!!!

Why? You trying to figure out where to send the twitter antifa? :LOL3:

Can YOU spell it, stupid?

Why yes.

It's spelled:

"Trailer Park."

Any other requests? Would you like me to walk and chew gum at the same time? See how accomodating I am for a racist?

LMFAO!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Put the goddamn ball gag back in your mouth and go back to your gimp cage.

Or what, will you threaten me with Poppy and her uber commandoes of poetic despair??

I will fuck dem up, as easily as I do you.

poetry and writing clubs are not filled with middle aged men claiming to be "flamers" who "fuck people up" on troll forums.

you daft cunt

Could you imagine this idiot in a poetry and writing group?

Someone would express emotions and thoughts that violate his anti theist, communists sensibilities and he would start with the sentence fragments and bragging about flame boards.

this is is just a few more manifesto pages short before going full 4 chan crazy and ending up on the BBC breaking news

Indeed.

I check my notifications and it's all this thread....like 5 Blandscape and a bunch from Flyntard :LOL3:

Like a retarded machine gun firing out a regular stream of stupid and hate.

But it's okay when it's you, Aryan and Biggie Gimp; right?

Shut up you pile of steaming Raven shit, go read a book or something.

It's okay that you post, it's just that your posts are fucking stupid and you cant follow anything.

So maybe instead of like ten consecutive incoherent and angry puddles of runny shit that make up your "contents" you have some cooth and put some space in between these episodes?

Thanks for your permission to post.

Now explain to me the difference between "racism" and "tribalism."

I'll understand if you run from this as well. Afterall, accusing people of being bigots and racists doesn't fit very well as you and Aryan are such good buddies.

See. It's easy seeing through your contradictory behavior, you fucking bat shit crazy whore.

How the fuck does anyone that is friends with Aryan call anyone else a "racist"? You literally have to have shit for brains.

Good question!

After all that preaching Dovey does! It turns out she IS what she IS preaching about!

I call that irony.

Soon she'll post another screed about how she "understands" them and it's everyone else's fault (by that I mean leftists) that they are the hateful pieces of shit that they are...
So lemme get this straight…

A stupid person who buddies up with a wannabe Nahhzi is calling others “hateful “ and “racist”?

Is this really what’s being said?

Yes. Her team does it all the time.
I’m not gonna lie, this is “post this on social media along with her avatar pic” worthy.

talk the talk, walk the walk

it’s not that serious. Cmon now

I did a really good break down of NPD and why everything IS very serious to these people.

It's very serious for these psycho morons. They are free to make whatever choices they want. It's their consequences as well.

They basically say the same dumb shit over and over, get all pissed off, start lying and then moving onto PI idiocy and threats. Wash rinse repeat.

Does anyone actually give a fuck? Lmao.

No.

No one GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PROVEN BULLSHIT.

EVERYONE agrees with it.

Everyone.

Literally EVERY person here thinks you're fucking stupid.

Bahahahaha.

Kinda like how EVERYONE is a "racist" except you Aryan and Jokemar???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bland and Lily are EVERYONE?

You really are experiencing a lot of heightened drama this evening.

You okay?

So now you're picking and choosing your audience?

Really dummy?

The fuck?

Fucking idiot.

I thought you said you were literate? Does the Burger King menu confuse you as well?

Dumb ass, I said you were fucking stupid.

You are fucking stupid.

You understand if I have trouble believing anything you say, right?

If you said the sky was blue, I'd probably have to get a second opinion or third.

You understand that no one gives a fuck what you have "trouble" with?

You are so next level STUPID you think Kevin attracted a GOLD DIGGER.

Bahahahahaha

Go fuck a racist dog.

Are you drinking Malt Liquor and posting the same time?

Which is the most racist dog breed? Does anyone know?
No clue, but I can tell you one stupid bitch who’s a racist.

Does that count?

Murdock?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's really funny? Right now, there is an individual from the forum, whom will remain anonymous out of respect, who is telling me how hot I am.

Right now, literally just 2 minutes ago. Even as I push back with 'you're silly'...

It's a strange place to be having two ideas 180 degrees in opposition from one another at the same time. Trippy really...
^^^^^^ as if the gaseous giant couldn't be gassed up anymore here she is getting all giddy cause someone is gassing her up :LOL3:

I'm not giddy.
Look at fat lily so desperate to belong

Says Biggie Tampon desperate for relevance to anything, even tampons.
Relevant enough to keep you responding, derpasaraus :LOL3:

I feel sorry for you. Were you always picked on the loser team?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's one and all applaud Duhv's skillset, copy and pasting from Google and declaring herself a champ!

All hail Duhv...

How about we don't and just continue putting the boots to her already stretched out anus?

Continue?

You need some industrial lube to pull it out of your own first.

Fucking retard.

You guys both gonna run to Twitter? :LOL3:

You sound mad.

That's called projection, Flynn. I'm laughing my ass off right now.

It legit cracks me up when people have tardouts like you two just had.

First time I've ever had someone threaten me with Twitter communists :LOL3:

Bland is a racist. You shouldnt be mad at ME for pointing out the obvious. Pretty much everyone agrees on this. You guys are the ones going against consensus here

Lily is also a big racist. BIG....very large, racist.

What's it called when you call other people "racist" and you defend Aryan and Jokemar?

All the smart people were just wondering...

Lol!

Because YOU are fucking stupid.

I know. Me sleeping with 2 dingbats off a forum makes me "fucking stupid."

LMFAO!!!

Bold of you to assume you could, seeing as how you are too fucking stupid.

Can you spell the state you live in?

LMFAO!!!

Why? You trying to figure out where to send the twitter antifa? :LOL3:

Can YOU spell it, stupid?

Why yes.

It's spelled:

"Trailer Park."

Any other requests? Would you like me to walk and chew gum at the same time? See how accomodating I am for a racist?

LMFAO!!!

That's how you spell my state, huh?

Stupid retarded dog fucker.

How do you spell what country I'm in? Is that "Trailer Park, Trailer Park, White Trashistan"?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what's really funny? Right now, there is an individual from the forum, whom will remain anonymous out of respect, who is telling me how hot I am.

Right now, literally just 2 minutes ago. Even as I push back with 'you're silly'...

It's a strange place to be having two ideas 180 degrees in opposition from one another at the same time. Trippy really...
^^^^^^ as if the gaseous giant couldn't be gassed up anymore here she is getting all giddy cause someone is gassing her up :LOL3:
I wanna know who this blind motherfucker is? :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or what, will you threaten me with Poppy and her uber commandoes of poetic despair??

poetry and writing clubs are not filled with middle aged men claiming to be "flamers" who "fuck people up" on troll forums.

you daft cunt

Someone would express emotions and thoughts that violate his anti theist, communists sensibilities and he would start with the sentence fragments and bragging about flame boards.

this is is just a few more manifesto pages short before going full 4 chan crazy and ending up on the BBC breaking news

Indeed.

I check my notifications and it's all this thread....like 5 Blandscape and a bunch from Flyntard :LOL3:

It's okay that you post, it's just that your posts are fucking stupid and you cant follow anything.

So maybe instead of like ten consecutive incoherent and angry puddles of runny shit that make up your "contents" you have some cooth and put some space in between these episodes?

I'll understand if you run from this as well. Afterall, accusing people of being bigots and racists doesn't fit very well as you and Aryan are such good buddies.

See. It's easy seeing through your contradictory behavior, you fucking bat shit crazy whore.

How the fuck does anyone that is friends with Aryan call anyone else a "racist"? You literally have to have shit for brains.

Good question!

After all that preaching Dovey does! It turns out she IS what she IS preaching about!

I call that irony.

Soon she'll post another screed about how she "understands" them and it's everyone else's fault (by that I mean leftists) that they are the hateful pieces of shit that they are...

A stupid person who buddies up with a wannabe Nahhzi is calling others “hateful “ and “racist”?

I’m not gonna lie, this is “post this on social media along with her avatar pic” worthy.

I did a really good break down of NPD and why everything IS very serious to these people.

It's very serious for these psycho morons. They are free to make whatever choices they want. It's their consequences as well.

They basically say the same dumb shit over and over, get all pissed off, start lying and then moving onto PI idiocy and threats. Wash rinse repeat.

No.

EVERYONE agrees with it.

Everyone.

Bahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You okay?

Really dummy?

The fuck?

Fucking idiot.

I thought you said you were literate? Does the Burger King menu confuse you as well?

You are fucking stupid.

If you said the sky was blue, I'd probably have to get a second opinion or third.

Bahahahahaha

Go fuck a racist dog.

Does that count?

Murdock?

There it is, the insane amount of jealousy and hate she has for Murdock.

whoa...@Murdock...wtf did you do to her?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Breakfall. We all know he’s gone full metal jacket lately

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

you daft cunt

Indeed.

Good question!

I call that irony.

No.

EVERYONE agrees with it.

Everyone.

Bahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You okay?

Really dummy?

The fuck?

Fucking idiot.

You are fucking stupid.

You say a lot of things...

And you barely understand 90 percent of them.

Because you are fucking stupid.

Can you spell "empiracle?"

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

you daft cunt

Indeed.

Good question!

I call that irony.

No.

EVERYONE agrees with it.

Everyone.

Bahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You okay?

Really dummy?

The fuck?

Fucking idiot.

You are fucking stupid.

Bahahahahaha

Go fuck a racist dog.

Does that count?

Murdock?

Does Murdoch even post here any more?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall. We all know he’s gone full metal jacket lately

Not Breakfall, we're just buds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone else getting the impression Flynn in fact DOES eat some poop?

All I asked was if they let the other retards out into the rec room and told him to duck from the flying feces.

He is really taking this scat journey on his own....kinda defensively.

Eeehhh.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Burger King menu
I think you need to ask your boi, fartini for that.. I hear he's an expert in the burger department.

YOUR I.Q. must be this tall to talk to me.

Come back next year.

YOUR MOM shouldnt have given up with that hanger so soon.

Almost doesnt count.

She tried.

She had to stop on account she didn't know how to spell, "empiracle."

LOL!!-
Yeah.. WE KNOW.. You've been flamming with that one for 3 years now :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you daft cunt

Indeed.

Good question!

I call that irony.

No.

EVERYONE agrees with it.

Everyone.

Bahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You okay?

Really dummy?

The fuck?

Fucking idiot.

You are fucking stupid.

Bahahahahaha

Go fuck a racist dog.

Does that count?

Murdock?

Does Murdoch even post here any more?

Rarely. She pops in here and there. I think she's off enjoying life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Burger King menu
I think you need to ask your boi, fartini for that.. I hear he's an expert in the burger department.

Come back next year.

Almost doesnt count.

She tried.

LOL!!-

@Flynn

Will you stop the flamming already? Enough is enough.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

All hail Duhv...

Now in her mania we've become commies...lolol

...and "bigots" and "racists!"

Lol!

Blandscape is BOTH.

You probably are as well. You are a leftard right? Lily is a raging ass racist.

Kevin is just a hood culture appropriator.

Now Blanscape is BOTH?

Yeah that's right.

Bland is a racist bigot. Not just NOW but for a few weeks we been saying that.

Stupid fucking idiot.

Don't be mad. Some of us are born with a fully functional brain. Maybe you can return yours to Walmart if the 90 day warranty hasn't expired yet.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Hey fuck you Flynn! Go fuck your dog on Twitter. Take that RACIST!

Am I supposed to log off when someone throws that at me?

Lol!!!!!!--

They let the other tards into the rec room?

You should at least duck. Feces is gross.

Fucking tard

So now I'm a fecal matter eating racist???

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

I'll take it.

Retard.

I'm sure you would if ANY of that were true.

How about this? I challenge you to a 4th grade spelling bee, and the loser (you) leaves?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Burger King menu

Come back next year.

Almost doesnt count.

She tried.

LOL!!-

It was a fail the first time, too.

Flynn is so next level fucking stupid he has to spam at me for years because he isnt smart enough to do any better.

Big mad. Small brain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All hail Duhv...

Lol!

Blandscape is BOTH.

Now Blanscape is BOTH?

Yeah that's right.

Stupid fucking idiot.

Don't be mad. Some of us are born with a fully functional brain. Maybe you can return yours to Walmart if the 90 day warranty hasn't expired yet.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lol!!!!!!--

Fucking tard

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

I'll take it.

Retard.

How about this? I challenge you to a 4th grade spelling bee, and the loser (you) leaves?

She will never leave. She has nothing else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All hail Duhv...

Lol!

Blandscape is BOTH.

Now Blanscape is BOTH?

Yeah that's right.

Stupid fucking idiot.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lol!!!!!!--

Fucking tard

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

I'll take it.

Retard.

I'll accept it regardless.

Because you are a shit eating fuckhead like your mom.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

All hail Duhv...

Lol!

Blandscape is BOTH.

Now Blanscape is BOTH?

Yeah that's right.

Stupid fucking idiot.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lol!!!!!!--

Fucking tard

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

I'll take it.

Retard.

says the cow who lives on these forums

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All hail Duhv...

Lol!

Blandscape is BOTH.

Now Blanscape is BOTH?

Yeah that's right.

Stupid fucking idiot.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lol!!!!!!--

Fucking tard

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

I'll take it.

Retard.

I'll accept it regardless.

Because you are a shit eating fuckhead like your mom.

Unhinged.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All hail Duhv...

Lol!

Blandscape is BOTH.

Now Blanscape is BOTH?

Yeah that's right.

Stupid fucking idiot.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lol!!!!!!--

Fucking tard

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

I'll take it.

Retard.

says the cow who lives on these forums

I leave for days out of time. You can't stay away for one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking gas hatch racist Oak gave that stupid ass post an award emoji :LOL3:

She wants people to think shes not a blathering, fucking vile mindless ball of shit.....and she read THIS

"I'm sure you would if ANY of that were true.

How about this? I challenge you to a 4th grade spelling bee, and the loser (you) leaves?" ~ Fuckhead Flynn

And thought to herself "THAT is good shit. Lemme AWARD emoji THAT" lmao!