This thread is not about Dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
How long have flynn and martini been meltding down over dove pwning them now?

Three years.

Three fucking years they've been hyperventilating and spamming and stroking out and....ACTUALLY playing victim.

They've been hounding other posters about it as well for sympathy. "Warning" people :LOL3:
that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Fucking Poofer has to go on rants about how he played me, how I'm gullible, how he used me for content....blah blah and then follows it up with accusing me of playing victim

How the fucking does that even make sense? He brags about victimizing me but then he also wants to be a victim :LOL3:
But he was the dude that wore the carpet cutout sweats to come meet you.

Did he have those construction boots on too at the time? The one with the extra long tongue?

The cut off sweat pants :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Three years.

Three fucking years they've been hyperventilating and spamming and stroking out and....ACTUALLY playing victim.

They've been hounding other posters about it as well for sympathy. "Warning" people :LOL3:
that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Fucking Poofer has to go on rants about how he played me, how I'm gullible, how he used me for content....blah blah and then follows it up with accusing me of playing victim

How the fucking does that even make sense? He brags about victimizing me but then he also wants to be a victim :LOL3:

Did he have those construction boots on too at the time? The one with the extra long tongue?

who the fuck that isn't starving in some third world bush wears shit like that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
This is how dumb fuck Flynn thinks

Me: I dyed my hair today. I had some greys and I covered that up

Fuckwad Flynn: HAHAHA! Dovey had a GREY HAIR. Hahaha! Dont LIE Dovey! You know you didnt dye your hair!

Me: Flynn is a fucking retard

Fucktard Flynn: DOVEY is playing VICTIM!! Stop CRYING!! You posted your OWN PI!

Lmao.

You left out the part about how you'll claim your own "hair" attacks you and calls you bad names, just to get sympathy from the dye.

ROTFLMFAO!!!-

YOU left out the part about Poofer actually did that across like 4 forums. Even here. The locals still laugh about it.

Who the fuck cares about SYMPATHY?

See how astoundingly STUPID you are? Hey dumb ass.....if ME making fun of your Chicago pavement ape we call Poofer for throwing hysterical fits and making threats is ME playing victim and looking for "sympathy".....what the fuck do you think this three year long tantrum you retarded cock knuckles are having is?

Stupid fucking retard.

There you have it folks.....they want sympathy. THATS why they keep spamming up the place with all their victimized tears and threats to get Twitter mobs lmao.

No. Honey, posting YOUR OWN P.I. that had nothing to do with Poofer is what makes you a pathetic attention whore that can't understand Karma.

We all see you, once again, fucking lying and hallucinating like a stupid fucking wack job.

And WHY are you so fucking DUMB that you think that you raging and spamming for three years is MY karma? Fucking hell. You are stupid as fuck lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Fuckwad Flynn: HAHAHA! Dovey had a GREY HAIR. Hahaha! Dont LIE Dovey! You know you didnt dye your hair!

Lmao.

You left out the part about how you'll claim your own "hair" attacks you and calls you bad names, just to get sympathy from the dye.

ROTFLMFAO!!!-

YOU left out the part about Poofer actually did that across like 4 forums. Even here. The locals still laugh about it.

See how astoundingly STUPID you are? Hey dumb ass.....if ME making fun of your Chicago pavement ape we call Poofer for throwing hysterical fits and making threats is ME playing victim and looking for "sympathy".....what the fuck do you think this three year long tantrum you retarded cock knuckles are having is?

Stupid fucking retard.

There you have it folks.....they want sympathy. THATS why they keep spamming up the place with all their victimized tears and threats to get Twitter mobs lmao.

melt-down-mad.gif

Right!!!

More blaming other people...good Lord. Talk about transparent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
White flag duly noted, chump.

Go back to the attic and look for planes. Point and yell “ de plane” when you spot one
brown stain landing strip in your mighty whitey superoos, duly noted, clown

I wonder if he still owns that cute tiny little white suit.

Working out those arms ringing that bell, tho

meanwhile, sitting on a bus somewhere in a Chicago ghetto

How many times have you asked somebody to help you into a bar stool, tho,

Or do you bring your own little step ladder with you?

Maybe he's tall enough for one of those foldable step stools he can slip in his purse

Bet you can stuff a couple of sheep, a cow and at least two pigs in your purse, Ursla

Loo

Lmao.

ROTFLMFAO!!!-

Stupid fucking retard.

No. Honey, posting YOUR OWN P.I. that had nothing to do with Poofer is what makes you a pathetic attention whore that can't understand Karma.

We all see you, once again, fucking lying and hallucinating like a stupid fucking wack job.

You're not angry though, are you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Go back to the attic and look for planes. Point and yell “ de plane” when you spot one

Maybe he's tall enough for one of those foldable step stools he can slip in his purse

Or he could kindly ask someone to "push in his stool?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

who the fuck that isn't starving in some third world bush wears shit like that?

Chicago white pavement apes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Or he could kindly ask someone to "push in his stool?"

How gross.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

What are you 5?

5 feet tall would be dream come true for the roided out midget.

I have it on good authority he looks like Luis Guzman the Puerto Rican actor.

I've seen the clown. He was all oiled up in a Turkish bath house with his receding hairline that was as big as a regulation NFL football field. Most sinks are 4 feet tall, he barely was able to look at himself in the mirror.

Have you seen Poofer though?

He looks like a marshmallow with tooth picks jammed into it.

So once again it's the Poofer's fault that Biggie Chickenshit is a midget.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Lmao.

ROTFLMFAO!!!-

Stupid fucking retard.

melt-down-mad.gif

Right!!!

More blaming other people...good Lord. Talk about transparent.

Bahahaha here you go again. Confusing mockery with a complaint

Because you are.........fucking stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao ... martini went to see dove with cutout sweats (with suspenders), a pair of walmart tims and some black socks on

Fashion yo... it's how they living on TikTok

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

3612-B95-E-E9-C0-41-D3-AD3-C-F6-A0-F3-BC0-CAB.png

“As you can see on Tardpalar radar, a huge pocket of hot air is gusting thru the Midwest.

Looks like Dovzo is having another meltdown in yet another thread”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

“As you can see on Tardpalar radar, a huge pocket of hot air is gusting thru the Midwest.

That high pressure system is a bitch!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

All you need is the Alfafa eiffel tower hairdo and you're all set

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Your high blood pressure is a bitch.

be honest, when you go to get yours do the doc think about putting a truck tire around one of your bat arms?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

You should get some Chia seeds...it works for Chia pets, why not Biggie Tampon?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Okay to keep it up to speed.

So far I have

Played victim

Posted my own PI

Had a meltdown

Had another meltdown because chubby ass 50 something year old Poof is sitting in his Chicago hovel telling me I dont break anyones "top ten".

Threatened to kill myself with drugs

Said it was "everyone else's fault" that Kevin went full blown psycho again and threatened to show my picture to leftarded commie shit bags on Twitter.

Did I get it all? Was there any more? Lmao.

BUT you have done ALL those things. Explain 112 pages of you posting about the intimate details of your personal life?

Yes. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

You need a medication adjustment you stupid fucking retard.

You should take these 112 pages of these "intimate details" of my "personal life" you are seeing and show them to a professional. You should have done that over a year ago.

Stupid piece of shit.

Point is that your P.I. wouldn't be out here if not for your Downs Syndrome.

See how easy that was. All you had to do was be honest with yourself first. If that's even possible at this stage in your sad life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

be honest, when you go to get yours do the doc think about putting a truck tire around one of your bat arms?

When I go to get my dos what?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

You should get some Chia seeds...it works for Chia pets, why not Biggie Tampon?
you should get some diet pills and be forced to eat every one of your next 20,000 meals with a set of chopsticks with a time limit you genormous blimp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Learn how to read you fat slob

Sheeze.. community college educations

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

You just KNOW Scrotetini is laughing at the burrito bison but he has to be quiet about it because they need eachother right now :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Learn how to write properly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Lmao.

ROTFLMFAO!!!-

Stupid fucking retard.

And WHY are you so fucking DUMB that you think that you raging and spamming for three years is MY karma? Fucking hell. You are stupid as fuck lol

Why is it EVERYONE is lying about you? Surely, all these liars must have this deep seeded vendetta against you, right?

Is it because of your virginal purity?

Lol!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Learn how to board a treadmill

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Do you think that gas giant knows what Glosnosts is?

THATS the real teller lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

You just KNOW Scrotetini is laughing at the burrito bison but he has to be quiet about it because they need eachother right now :LOL3:

I love when you lash out in anger. It's entertaining.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Three years.

that's a lot of tears

I'm saying.

Learn how to board a treadmill

Humans don't "board" exercise equipment, Puerto Rican.