This thread is not about Dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
grilled cheese sandwich?!
You drooled over it, didn't you, Pig?
I heard her stomach churning from here

Look at these psychos

I step away to cook up a grilled cheese. Flynn starts whining and fussing because I'm not answering his stupid fucking posts for ten minutes.

And I was NICE enough to comfort him by explaining I made a grilled cheese.

And Flynn is a stupid liar and thinks everything is a lie and says "NU UH Dovey! You didnt make a grilled cheese! Its mythical grilles cheese!"

So I was nice enough to reassure the stupid fucking retard with a picture of said grilled cheese.

Absolutely zero effort whatsoever.

And now the stupid fucks think we are getting married and shit.

So. You didn't sleep with Biggie Dumbshit and Martini?

You mean to tell me that was all made up by ALL the liars?

Hey stupid fuck

Explain how your stupid fuck self read that post about a grilled cheese and thinks it's me saying I didnt have sex with Big or Kevin?

See how fucking stupid and psycho you are?

And this tells the story right here where Flynn blathers endlessly for years about absolutely fucking nothing like a stupid fucking retard.

We were talking about EVERYONE lying about you right? Why are you changing the subject? Did you or did you not have SEX with two members off this forum?

Blink once for yes, blink twice for no.

Quote the post where "we were talking about EVERYONE lying" about me.

Quote it...you stupid, useless idiot.

All anyone has to do is look at this thread. You deny every accusation thrown your way. So I guess "EVERYONE IS LYING?"

AMIRITE???

Need I say more?

Yeah stupid. That's all anyone has to do.

Now quote it, you stupid fucking lying retard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From what I was told, Biggie dropped out of High School because;

A) it was too hard
B) He was bullied
C) the other kids thought he was eight years old
D) One of the adult gym coaches would lotion him up in front of all the other kids.

Not my words, somebody else’s…

And he makes 200k a year plus.

Have you already used your Chicago diploma for TP on "emergency" day?

Cuz I know you didnt use it to clean :LOL3:

Yeah. Okay. And there's really some fat guy in a red suit that jumps down chimneys to deliver presents to well behaved children.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

PATHETIC!!!-
I’m not saying anything….

But I was told when Biggie was getting lotioned up by his favorite gym teacher he would complain until one of the kids would yell “stick a finger up his ass that will shut him up”.

Victim of circumstance….
bro... huh?

Give that another try.

That wasnt even coherent.

And that fucking retard Flynn laughed at it.

These stupid fucks get confused over direct statements but they crank out shit that looks like a stroke victim posted it and laugh at it.

Wtf was that :LOL3:

Coherent? Meaning it wasn't written for a 5th grade audience?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Should we break it down?

You stupid fucking idiot?

So you are saying that heap of shit was ABOVE 5th grade level?

Answer the fucking question.

Sure you fucking retard, right after you answer mine.

Where the fuck did I say "EVERYONE lies about me"......then where did i "imply" no one lies about me?

Then how your stupid fucking tard self thinks a post about making grilled cheese is me saying I didn't fuck Big or Martini.

It's important we establish how fucking stupid and unhinged and retarded you are before we proceed with any heavier information for you to fuck up with your retardism.

You stated "everyone" was lying when asked if you had sexual relations with Biggie Clamshell and 13 chin Martini.

Quote that. You stupid twunt.

Quote where I said "everyone" was lying. And I'm not talking about whatever your dumb ass thinks I posted 2 years ago.

I'm talking about a few pages ago where YOU claimed I said "everyone" was lying about me, and then where i "implied" no one lied about me.

This really is an excersize in your depraved and boundless stupidity and it IS a testimony to your nonexistent credibility.

Just as soon as you show me that you haven't stole from your whipped husband.

Or.

Did he finally leave your pathetic ass.

He married her, clearly he's too fucking dumb to dump that whore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look at these psychos

I step away to cook up a grilled cheese. Flynn starts whining and fussing because I'm not answering his stupid fucking posts for ten minutes.

And Flynn is a stupid liar and thinks everything is a lie and says "NU UH Dovey! You didnt make a grilled cheese! Its mythical grilles cheese!"

So I was nice enough to reassure the stupid fucking retard with a picture of said grilled cheese.

Hey stupid fuck

Explain how your stupid fuck self read that post about a grilled cheese and thinks it's me saying I didnt have sex with Big or Kevin?

And this tells the story right here where Flynn blathers endlessly for years about absolutely fucking nothing like a stupid fucking retard.

We were talking about EVERYONE lying about you right? Why are you changing the subject? Did you or did you not have SEX with two members off this forum?

All anyone has to do is look at this thread. You deny every accusation thrown your way. So I guess "EVERYONE IS LYING?"

AMIRITE???

Need I say more?

Show me your husband's wallet. Is he even there?

LMFAO!!-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look at these psychos

Hey stupid fuck

AMIRITE???

Need I say more?

Stop getting mad over the truth.

Lol!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A) it was too hard
B) He was bullied
D) One of the adult gym coaches would lotion him up in front of all the other kids.

Yeah. Okay. And there's really some fat guy in a red suit that jumps down chimneys to deliver presents to well behaved children.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

PATHETIC!!!-

But I was told when Biggie was getting lotioned up by his favorite gym teacher he would complain until one of the kids would yell “stick a finger up his ass that will shut him up”.

Victim of circumstance….
bro... huh?

Give that another try.

These stupid fucks get confused over direct statements but they crank out shit that looks like a stroke victim posted it and laugh at it.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Should we break it down?

Where the fuck did I say "EVERYONE lies about me"......then where did i "imply" no one lies about me?

Then how your stupid fucking tard self thinks a post about making grilled cheese is me saying I didn't fuck Big or Martini.

It's important we establish how fucking stupid and unhinged and retarded you are before we proceed with any heavier information for you to fuck up with your retardism.

You stated "everyone" was lying when asked if you had sexual relations with Biggie Clamshell and 13 chin Martini.

Quote where I said "everyone" was lying. And I'm not talking about whatever your dumb ass thinks I posted 2 years ago.

I'm talking about a few pages ago where YOU claimed I said "everyone" was lying about me, and then where i "implied" no one lied about me.

This really is an excersize in your depraved and boundless stupidity and it IS a testimony to your nonexistent credibility.

Or.

Right.

Because you are a stupid fucking liar.

That's what I thought. Now get back to snorting your glass snot and that dog dick ain't gonna suck itself.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lily be looking like throw mama from the train tho

only, muuuuuuuuuch wider

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

A) it was too hard
B) He was bullied

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

PATHETIC!!!-

Victim of circumstance….
bro... huh?

Give that another try.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Should we break it down?

Or.

Right.

That's what I thought. Now get back to snorting your glass snot and that dog dick ain't gonna suck itself.

Who's the liar that cheated with two idiots off the forum? I feel really bad that the State has your children.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It always was a lack-lustre time having a birthday close to Christmas and New Year...

Lucky to get an icecream birthday cake....

It does kind of suck. Won't your husband take you out for dinner or drinks? Or is your community shut down?

partially shut down... but I don't want to go out...I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here is on in 5 hours... I like watching that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can take things
No, you can't... You're trying to take a little funning and turn it into DRAMA.. Go fuck yourself ya manipulative cunt.

That's what these people do. And just like any other drama addicted liars....they have fits and tantrums.

Yep. This is "what us people do." We cheat on our husbands with two boneheads off a shitty forum.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Any guesses on what Porka's blood pressure reading looks like right now?

Need an excel spreadsheet?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It always was a lack-lustre time having a birthday close to Christmas and New Year...

Lucky to get an icecream birthday cake....

It does kind of suck. Won't your husband take you out for dinner or drinks? Or is your community shut down?

partially shut down... but I don't want to go out...I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here is on in 5 hours... I like watching that.

I didn't know that. I guess it's best to stay in and not be pestered. Cool drinks, some tv, and the AC & fan cooling you off. It's better than a poke in the eye. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A) it was too hard
B) He was bullied

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

PATHETIC!!!-

Victim of circumstance….
bro... huh?

Give that another try.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Should we break it down?

Or.

Right.

Who's the liar that cheated with two idiots off the forum? I feel really bad that the State has your children.

Who is the stupid retarded cunt that lies about everything they read? Or more likely is just too stupid to understand what is being said?

So that Scrotini post.....above 5th grade level or nah?