This thread is not about Dovey!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey got fucking annihilated last night. Anyone can read back and see how she got trolled into posting a grilled cheese sandwich.

Now Dovey is looking for revenge. What she should be looking for is a fucking J.O.B.

LMAO!!!
Dovey got PWN3D! by a 63 page thread "not about her"? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

They both gotta run up in here and announce people got "annihilated" after they got gutted and laughed at every single time.

They think coming in and ranting about how they "annihilated" someone will actually cover up the fact they are a fucking joke everyone laughs at lmao.

You got "annihilated" because... .

....YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey got fucking annihilated last night. Anyone can read back and see how she got trolled into posting a grilled cheese sandwich.

Now Dovey is looking for revenge. What she should be looking for is a fucking J.O.B.

LMAO!!!
Dovzo and Biggie got cracked like kerbangers yesterday.

One for being stupid, the other for not having a HS diploma

Dovey certainly got beat down like a Jew in Palestine. She's not happy.
Dovzo gets beat down on any topic outside of drugs and music.

If there’s a topic like global warming, and you come to this place to “see what Dovey thinks about it”, you have a problem within yourself that you should seek outside help to fix.

That idiots so stupid she gets confused when you put a rubber ball in front of her and tell her to make it bounce.

Honest question.

You got FAS right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

They both gotta run up in here and announce people got "annihilated" after they got gutted and laughed at every single time.

They think coming in and ranting about how they "annihilated" someone will actually cover up the fact they are a fucking joke everyone laughs at lmao.

Sure thing, retard.

You'll be alright.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

If there’s a topic like global warming, and you come to this place to “see what Dovey thinks about it”, you have a problem within yourself that you should seek outside help to fix.

That idiots so stupid she gets confused when you put a rubber ball in front of her and tell her to make it bounce.

And if the "rubber ball" doesn't "bounce" it's always someone else's fault.

YES idiot so with you both in here

Did POOFER lie that he MANIPULATED me and GOT me to drive over there and do all this stuff as part of his MASTER TROLL for content and I'm just some GULLIBLE idiot who GOT PLAYED?

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?

Fucking retard.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!!!

Yep 45 of those pages were from Dovey.

OUCH!
While I didnt look at all of em, the first 20 weren't.

You can count to 20?
I can count to at least 375,000. WHich is what my wife and I made in 2021...which is what you'll make your entire life! PWN3D!

How much is 375,000 pennies?
$3750

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

Then you woke up riding a bus

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

Sure thing, retard.

You'll be alright.

At least I have custody of my children....Tee-Hee!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

Did POOFER lie that he MANIPULATED me and GOT me to drive over there and do all this stuff as part of his MASTER TROLL for content and I'm just some GULLIBLE idiot who GOT PLAYED?

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?

Fucking retard.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

SO. Now once again it's the Poofer's fault because you're a dumbass?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Fucking classic!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?

Fucking retard.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Fucking classic!!!
It’s probably my fault Biggie can’t get five feet 10 or pass an online GED course.

It’s ok, these shoulders are strong and can carry the weight

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?
I can count to at least 375,000. WHich is what my wife and I made in 2021...which is what you'll make your entire life! PWN3D!

$3750

Is that a buttload of money in the U.K.?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?

Fucking retard.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Fucking classic!!!
It’s probably my fault Biggie can’t get five feet 10 or pass an online GED course.

It’s ok, these shoulders are strong and can carry the weight

I'll start calling you two "MasterBlaster."

Master

Site Supporter
And I would just like to point out to everyone;

Dovzo is stupid, and Biggie can’t even focus enough to get his GED.

Proving once and for all anybody can talk about politics.

#swish

Master

Site Supporter

#swish

Just not, "Glasnost" from what I read.
Dovzo has probably used Siri so much when big words are thrown her way Siri just says “your stupid” and shuts itself off.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

#swish

Just not, "Glasnost" from what I read.
Dovzo has probably used Siri so much when big words are thrown her way Siri just says “your stupid” and shuts itself off.

Good point.

Dovey's the first person to ever hear Siri give a deep "sigh," everytime Dovey has to check the spelling of "you're."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

#swish

Biggie Turd can't slam dunk on Fisher Price basketball hoop and Dovey can't spell. Together, they're still dumber than most of the uneducated NBA pros.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

LOL! I didnt buy this $80,000 supercar with pennies, ya broke assed brother fucker. PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

LOL! I didnt buy this $80,000 supercar with pennies, ya broke assed brother fucker. PWN3D!

Battery powered Go Karts from China don't count, daughter molester.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

Go Carts dont cost $80,000 and go 200MPH, brother fucker. PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

Go Carts dont cost $80,000 and go 200MPH, brother fucker. PWN3D!

Neither do yours.