This thread is not about Dovey!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I now forever own your fucking skank ass, DOVEY.
Ya gonna wrap it up as a gift to your lover, faggit?

Maybe. At least my "lover" isn't my own daughter.
Most likely, more like it. Congrats, faggit, my daughter isnt either. This brother fukin situation you got going on tho......

Just like your daughter, right? No wonder your wife left you. That and you think 375,000 pennies is a whole lot of money.
Wut? I think you better spend 375,000 on some reading comprehension, douche.

You mean 375,000 pennies?
$375,000 U.S. Dollars, dumb ass. I dont think a brother fukin moron such as yourself is gonna get much of a return on that tho!

Some guy on the internet says he be rollin' in dollah bills.

Never seen that one before.
Well golly gee then. I suppose I'll have to post a copy of my last paycheck for the year showing I made damn near $200K.

Seriously tho, I dont REALLY GAF what you tards believe.
As if you're even smart enough to figure that out Private Potatoe Head. LOL PPWWNN33DD!!
I know, faggit, you're'r jelly too!!! PWN3D!

Why would I be jealous of you molesting your daughter?
With my 6 million foot clit or my 6 million foot neck? Fukin retard. Meanwhile, you're hysterically invested in protecting Poofs honor! Telling!

I mean....I have manipulated everyone with my sob stories and my victimhood and all that. They all bought my maniacal sob stories.

But they also dont buy any of my shit! No one!

*belch*

Well, isn't that the reason you post your own P.I.? It's your last ditch effort for attention and your "poor me" routine. I thought the Small Business Oligarchy taught you better!

LMFAO!!!

RETARD!!!
^^^The worlds gayests e-stalker! I'm guessing flynbecile cant figure out how to make Poof go "POOF!".

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Most likely, more like it. Congrats, faggit, my daughter isnt either. This brother fukin situation you got going on tho......

Just like your daughter, right? No wonder your wife left you. That and you think 375,000 pennies is a whole lot of money.

$375,000 U.S. Dollars, dumb ass. I dont think a brother fukin moron such as yourself is gonna get much of a return on that tho!

Well golly gee then. I suppose I'll have to post a copy of my last paycheck for the year showing I made damn near $200K.

As if you're even smart enough to figure that out Private Potatoe Head. LOL PPWWNN33DD!!

With my 6 million foot clit or my 6 million foot neck? Fukin retard. Meanwhile, you're hysterically invested in protecting Poofs honor! Telling!

Does that mean you'll keep on raping your own daughter?
WUT? Fukin doofus.

I guess the only thing you can understand is when you're on top of your daughter while naked.

Lol!!!
Woah wtf is wrong with you??

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn is such a fucking racist

Racist fucking retard.

I still dont want Poofer tho. I see the truth still hurts :LOL3: :LOL3:

Is this retard getting big mad that I "pOsTeD mY oWn pEe EyE"? Bahahahahahaha. What a stupid retard. Enjoy the crumbs.

And Dovey is such a stupid fuck that thinks anyone is buying into her obvious bullshit, yet again. Who would post alleged pm's on an open forum if she wasn't melting down?

Hey Dovey? Does the Small Business Oligarchy provide counseling??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

I havent effectively manipulated everyone with my sob story?

I thought I voodood everyones brain and manipulated them and you were on your mission to inform and save them all.

Maybe you are just a big fucking retard who cant keep your retarded bullshit straight?

Maybe you can get advice on how to properly lie amd cry from the other members of the small business oligarchy?

Maybe they can teach you how to spell "potato."

RETARD!!!

Which is it, you stupid fucking shit?

Has everyone been manipulated by my sob stories or do they not buy my shit?

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Are you confused again, retard? Why the questions?? Are you realizing that you can't match wits with me?

Maybe the small business oligarchy can teach you.

Retard!!!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WUT? Fukin doofus.

I guess the only thing you can understand is when you're on top of your daughter while naked.

Lol!!!
I guess the only thing you can understand is when you're on top of Poof while naked.v PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I know, faggit,Ityou're'r jelly too!!! PWN3D!

WUT? Fukin doofus.

Flynn thinks being fucking stupid as fuck is a good troll or way to OWN people.

The stupid retard is proud of how he cant read at 5th grade reading level. He never takes a minute to make sure what's being said ever before he makes a giant fucking stupid tard of himself.

Bahahahahaha.

Dovey thinks that posting fake ass pm's will reinforce that she isn't a dipshit just looking for attention and sympathy.

Everyone knows that you're stupid and posting your own P.I. is another shining example of the lengths you will go to, to make it all about you. What's wrong? I'm giving you all the attention you want.

I was wondering, can I too be a member of the small business oligarchy?

RETARD!!!

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I mean....I have manipulated everyone with my sob stories and my victimhood and all that. They all bought my maniacal sob stories.

*belch*

Well, isn't that the reason you post your own P.I.? It's your last ditch effort for attention and your "poor me" routine. I thought the Small Business Oligarchy taught you better!

LMFAO!!!

RETARD!!!

Where did I post my own PI?

I never posted my fucking PI. Stupid fucking retard.

So. You never posted intimate detsils of your life?

Damn. You are a Retard!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*belch*

LMFAO!!!

RETARD!!!
^^^The worlds gayests e-stalker! I'm guessing flynbecile cant figure out how to make Poof go "POOF!".

The world's sickest daughter fucker.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wonder what happened in Flynn's life to turn him into such a toxic, angry, butthurt, lunatic?

I'm amazed the deranged twat hasn't had a coronary yet, during one of his trademark ragefits.

Flynn is a couple people.

Male. Related.

Anyway rejection happened. Scrotini is classic narcissistic abuser. Usually people become this way due to childhood neglect. Not being validated. Et.

So they had shit parents who emotionally neglected them and they've turn out to be big, angry, resentful never ending pits of need and insecurity.

Notice they only think about themselves? A trait even WORSE in real life. They think the world revolves around them and they are constantly manipulating and lying and blaming people for their idiot retard shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now I'm a "couple people???"

Pray tell, so Einstein which "couple people" am I? This ought to be good! Did the Small Business Oligarchy tell you this? Or did your magic "potato" tell you this?!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Racist fucking retard.

Is this retard getting big mad that I "pOsTeD mY oWn pEe EyE"? Bahahahahahaha. What a stupid retard. Enjoy the crumbs.

And Dovey is such a stupid fuck that thinks anyone is buying into her obvious bullshit, yet again. Who would post alleged pm's on an open forum if she wasn't melting down?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

I thought I voodood everyones brain and manipulated them and you were on your mission to inform and save them all.

Maybe you are just a big fucking retard who cant keep your retarded bullshit straight?

Maybe you can get advice on how to properly lie amd cry from the other members of the small business oligarchy?

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Are you confused again, retard? Why the questions?? Are you realizing that you can't match wits with me?

Retard!!!

Retard, you have no "wits". Look your fucking stupid ass lmao.

You tell us which it is. It's your claims, stupid lying fuck.

Did I manipulate everyone with "sob stories" or is no one buying my shit?

Everyone is present BTW, you are fucking stupid though.

Retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder what happened in Flynn's life to turn him into such a toxic, angry, butthurt, lunatic?

I'm amazed the deranged twat hasn't had a coronary yet, during one of his trademark ragefits.

Male. Related.

Anyway rejection happened. Scrotini is classic narcissistic abuser. Usually people become this way due to childhood neglect. Not being validated. Et.

So they had shit parents who emotionally neglected them and they've turn out to be big, angry, resentful never ending pits of need and insecurity.

Notice they only think about themselves? A trait even WORSE in real life. They think the world revolves around them and they are constantly manipulating and lying and blaming people for their idiot retard shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pray tell, so Einstein which "couple people" am I? This ought to be good! Did the Small Business Oligarchy tell you this? Or did your magic "potato" tell you this?!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Gotdamn you are stupid.

You really have no clue at all lmao.

Fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Racist fucking retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Retard!!!

Retard.

If I'm "stupid" then how come you can't spell "potato?"

RETARD!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*belch*

LMFAO!!!

RETARD!!!

LMFAO!!!!

You said I posted my own PI, you stupid useless wanna be.

Where did I post my PI?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Gotdamn you are stupid.

Fucking retard.

This coming from the RETARD that can't give me a definition of what the small business oligarchy is.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Racist fucking retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Retard!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

That's a great example of the stupidity you are inflicted with.

Its WAY the fuck over your head. Like 80 percent of the posts on forums :LOL3:

Retard.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Stop being obtuse, you were exposed as the Laurel and Hardy dumber n dumberererrrer Mongtini siblings double act months ago...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*belch*

LMFAO!!!

RETARD!!!

LMFAO!!!!

You said I posted my own PI, you stupid useless wanna be.

Where did I post my PI?

Honey, all those posts about your personal experiences sucking sucking dick and getting evicted is considered P I.

The small business oligarchy must be real proud of you...

RETARD!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Racist fucking retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Retard!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Retard.

At least I can spell, "potato."

RETARD!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Stop being obtuse, you were exposed as the Laurel and Hardy dumber n dumberererrrer Mongtini siblings double act months ago...

Oh? You don't like me acting like you, Mr. Fake Picture poster?

Lulz!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Gotdamn you are stupid.

Fucking retard.

This coming from the RETARD that can't give me a definition of what the small business oligarchy is.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

This coming from the only stupid retard on the board who doesnt understand the post lmao.

How about FLEA the BIG TECH MONOPOLY

Stupid fucking waste.

Hey where did I post my PI dumb ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Racist fucking retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Retard!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!!

At LEAST, indeed.

Maybe next week you'll wipe your ass without assistance :LOL3:

Fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Gotdamn you are stupid.

Fucking retard.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

This coming from the only stupid retard on the board who doesnt understand the post lmao.

Stupid fucking waste.

This coming from the biggest RETARD that can't spell "potato" and makes up fictional organizations like the small business oligarchy.

RETARD!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

This dumb ass isnt being obtuse.

He is way too stupid to know how.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Racist fucking retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Retard!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!!

At LEAST, indeed.

Fucking retard.

And maybe you can spell "potato" without assistance.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Gotdamn you are stupid.

Fucking retard.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

Stupid fucking waste.

This coming from the biggest RETARD that can't spell "potato" and makes up fictional organizations like the small business oligarchy.

RETARD!!!

Where did I post my PI you fucking retard?

Let's add more simple shit to the long list of topics too complicated for retarded Flunnuts :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

This dumb ass isnt being obtuse.

He is way too stupid to know how.

OH? Spell, "potato!"

RETARD!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Racist fucking retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stupid retard!!!-

So wait

RETARD!!!

Fucking retard.

Which is it???

Retard!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Retard.

RETARD!!!!

At LEAST, indeed.

Fucking retard.

And maybe you can spell "potato" without assistance.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

Maybe you can show where I posted my own PI?

Did you manage to figure THAT one out? 1 out of 3?

Bahahahaha retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Male. Related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fucking RETARD!!!

Too fucking easy!!!

Gotdamn you are stupid.

Fucking retard.

RETARD!!!

LOL!!!

Stupid fucking waste.

RETARD!!!

Where did I post my PI you fucking retard?

Let's add more simple shit to the long list of topics too complicated for retarded Flunnuts :LOL3:

Gee. All anyone has to do is read a "poor Dovey" post.

Can you give me the number to the small business oligarchy?

RETARD!!!