This was a REALLY good line. I'm going to use it some day. More than once.

wizer

Factory Bastard
My brother's son got married this past weekend. I know, he's my nephew but I'm compelled to refer to him as my brother's son, don't ask my why.

We're not that close maybe that has something to do with it.

But I digress.

So they get married, there's the reception, and the maid of honor gives her little speech. It's filled with all that sweet stuff like "I've known her for her entire life and she's a really great and giving person and they're so good for each other and blah blah blah". As she winds it down she pauses, and tells the bride and groom to look into each other's eyes.. they're somewhat reluctant, but she says "C'mon.. look at each other when I say this last part now!". And she closes with, as you look into each other's eyes, realize that you are looking at the one person who is statistically most likely to murder you".

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I like this better -

Never leave home mad,it could be the last time you see your love one alive - - - - -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My brother's son got married this past weekend. I know, he's my nephew but I'm compelled to refer to him as my brother's son, don't ask my why.

We're not that close maybe that has something to do with it.

But I digress.

So they get married, there's the reception, and the maid of honor gives her little speech. It's filled with all that sweet stuff like "I've known her for her entire life and she's a really great and giving person and they're so good for each other and blah blah blah". As she winds it down she pauses, and tells the bride and groom to look into each other's eyes.. they're somewhat reluctant, but she says "C'mon.. look at each other when I say this last part now!". And she closes with, as you look into each other's eyes, realize that you are looking at the one person who is statistically most likely to murder you".

WHERE is the lie tho? :LOL3: