Thought for the day

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ykUptSO.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Western cultures believe we must be alive for a purpose. to work, to make money. Some indigenous cultures believe we’re alive just as nature is alive: to be here, to be beautiful & strange. We don’t need to achieve anything to be valid in our humanness.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Twitter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Western cultures believe we must be alive for a purpose. to work, to make money. Some indigenous cultures believe we’re alive just as nature is alive: to be here, to be beautiful & strange. We don’t need to achieve anything to be valid in our humanness.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Twitter

Except the ritually sacrificed youth bled out on the altars of South American stone structures to make teh rainz come...

***spits***

Fuck revisionist history...

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

—Jack Handey

X

xXx
Site Supporter
360 craves u

yoo too
always liked the way backs, yer jus like really mean and in actuality I've never really ever did anything to you (:
it's okay, yer in my thoughts at times hoping life finds you well .

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Beyond good and evil I beleive. Are you talking about me?

If I may also paraphrase Mr Handlebar tache,

During times of decline great monsters appear, great heroes as well. This is not a coincidence they are connected.

What Neechar means is that the hero and monster is the same person, living in a divided and factional world people see different things from their own persepctive.

This is Trump, he is not the cause of this but the symptom.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Best Quote of all time IMO...

“I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want.” - Andy Warhol

Last edited: