Thoughts for Blaze.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We larf and kid around, Blaze, but sometimes life throws something our way that's hard to lololol about.

Just know that we are aware and that we keep you and yours in our thoughts.

I'd give you a virtual hug, man, but, on this board, I'd be fag-lamed to hell and back.

Soldier on, you Dixie Devil, you!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We larf and kid around, Blaze, but sometimes life throws something our way that's hard to lololol about.

Just know that we are aware and that we keep you and yours in our thoughts.

I'd give you a virtual hug, man, but, on this board, I'd be fag-lamed to hell and back. :LOL3:

Soldier on, you Dixie Devil, you!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
this thread is a great sentiment
much respect OP
yeah blaze, it's true man .. you are in our thoughts for what that's worth

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awww thanks Blurt, I'd still accept your virtual hug, I love hugs.

Thank ya too X, I hope the thought of me doesnt blind your eyes too much lol.

Any day on my lil sis, and oddly today is the day my wife died several years ago.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So sorry to hear this, Blaze. :Confused4:

Remember her voice in the wind, remember her soul in the sunset, remember her laughter in the glittering of faraway stars.

My brother is my most precious connection to the universe; don't know what I'll do when he's no longer there. No doubt my tears would flood the Earth.

Hugz, Blaze.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am so sorry, man. Hopefully she was not in pain and she was surrounded by family.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Very sorry for your loss Blaze, I'm sure that left a whole that can't quite be filled.

"Y'know death don't have no mercy in this land
Death don't have no mercy in this land, in this land
Come to your house, you know he don't take long
Look in bed this morning, children find your mother gone.

I said death don't have no mercy in this land.
Death will leave you standing and crying in this land,
Death will leave you standing and crying in this land, in this land, yeah!"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Blaze is still kicking though... he gets shitfaced, posts, records amateur audio of his camp fire fiddle sessions, and always spreads his love.... so attack him...

Attack attack attack!!

Do it now!

;) sort of kidding...

Though it's difficult to dislike him on any level because he's what you see is what you get, plus he's made a few of us honorary Southerners....

But if any one of you have any ethics, you will mercilessly attack him for a made up accusation...

...something like "Blazor wears union jack boxer shorts while breastfeeding homeless Northerners"

Or just the boxer shorts... that's already enough....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gosh dang it I love all you guys lol.

How can I not!!??

Oerdin, no, she was not in pain, and passed very peacefully.

Thanks for the poems!

Love the briefs Harry lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i always feel foolish at wakes & funerals, when u see them, cuz words r useless and only time will heal that wound

i do suppose it helps that others know your burden, so they carry it in a way

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just saw this tonight Blazor. I send you my deepest sympathies.

These losses are incomprehensible. I hope that you feel the weirdest of all feelings - laughter through tears - as you remember an exploit, adventure or laugh with your sister. She will always be vibrant in your memories.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yeah Im sorry bout this unfortunate life turn..

Remember the fondest moments during your downtimes and let her spirit guide you and bring you strength..

Im an only child so may not be able to relate

My parents arent doing so hot atm so recognized your feeling of dread..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awww, thanks y'all.

This is the time of year her and I would hang out most. We would hit the club on Halloween lol. She always rolled with me, so no one would fuck with her. I'll never forget the time, a black dude grabbed her ass, and she turned around and told him "touch me one more time, and I'll smack the black off you" hahahaha.

Its been a struggle lately, not gonna lie. I start thinking on those memories, and start tearing up, so I have to suppress it for the time being. I dont usually show my sad self to anyone. I have my own grieving time.

I might post a few pics at one point or another. Prolly nothing recent, cause she was a heavy FB user lol.

Hugs to you all.

@realgrimm , I honestly dont know which is worse, knowing someone about to go down, or a shocker moment. I've had my share of both.

I get weird when I know someone in decline. Its a bad trait of mine. I choose to remember them as they were, and dont see them as much. But in the end, I wish I had.

It all sucks man. Big hug to ya.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I played Amazing Grace on my fiddle at her memorial. My Niece's letter had me in tears.