Titbits...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah shes so important and even though gang violence is a serious problem in inner cities.....those dumb poors dont really need any protect for their worthless lives. SUCK IT UP.

Democrats and their racist rooted gun control have made it impossible for the law abiding citizens to arm themselves so they cant protect themselves....so let's take away police now and just let crime soar and innocent people die.

You cant even talk about black on black crime because the leftwing hive silences and shouts that down.

I'm convinced they WANT innocent, poor black people killed.

This disgusting, ignorant, hypocritical raging cunt just said her life is more important then theirs and her work (of destroying lives) is more important so "suck it up". SHE is important than all those little children who were murdered in chicago. SHES more important than the peasents who are now forced to live with violent crime and no protection.

Gawd I fucking hate these people. No one with a rational mind and a normal amount of empathy would ever support these monsters.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah shes so important and even though gang violence is a serious problem in inner cities.....those dumb poors dont really need any protect for their worthless lives. SUCK IT UP.

Democrats and their racist rooted gun control have made it impossible for the law abiding citizens to arm themselves so they cant protect themselves....so let's take away police now and just let crime soar and innocent people die.

You cant even talk about black on black crime because the leftwing hive silences and shouts that down.

This disgusting, ignorant, hypocritical raging cunt just said her life is more important then theirs and her work (of destroying lives) is more important so "suck it up". SHE is important than all those little children who were murdered in chicago. SHES more important than the peasents who are now forced to live with violent crime and no protection.

Gawd I fucking hate these people. No one with a rational mind and a normal amount of empathy would ever support these monsters.

that's right, if she spends 200K on personal security and another 50 getting her toenails done "suck it up" cause she's here to do the work.

While innocent black people are dying all over the place at the hands of other black people....

but but but that one time this white cop dude had his knee on a black guy's neck

unreal

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's right, if she spends 200K on personal security and another getting her toenails done "suck it up" cause she's here to do the work.

While innocent black people are dying all over the place at the hands of other black people....

but but but that one time this white cop dude had his knee on a black guy's neck

unreal

I really hate these people. They are disgusting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember when leftists claimed Black people attacking Asian people was some how "white supremacy "? Leftists truly are racist bigots who believe black people are inferior, that they are mentally children who need a white protector, and who can never be responsible for their own action.

Leftist racism is completely out of control.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Remember when leftists claimed Black people attacking Asian people was some how "white supremacy "? Leftists truly are racist bigots who believe black people are inferior, that they are mentally children who need a white protector, and who can never be responsible for their own action.

I reckon she needs to take a trip to Africa and(or) Asia (and I don’t mean the safe blossomy tourist route) and see how alive and well racism really is with the other-than white nationalities. She clearly has no clue at all; she’s just another naive leftist casualty of “Woke” times.
:Disagree:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I reckon she needs to take a trip to Africa and(or) Asia (and I don’t mean the safe blossomy tourist route) and see how alive and well racism really is with the other-than white nationalities. She clearly has no clue at all; she’s just another naive leftist casualty of “Woke” times.
:Disagree:

Post of the month.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Explainer: Australia's nuclear-powered submarine deal is fuelling anger in the country. Here's why
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

images

Interesting Fact:

Uranium is a heavy metal found in rocks and seabeds, and it's a powerful element. One pellet of enriched uranium -- about the size of an eraser on the end of pencil -- contains the same energy as a ton of coal or three barrels of oil, according to GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy.

Last edited: